Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What happens if you put the cups just above your breast?

[attachment=14057][attachment=14058]

This. Its called Cehuloss, has this little cup and a bigger one thats equiv to the noggleberry medium size cup.
Its a bit gimmicky but you can control the suction...
Find on Amazon or Aliexpress..

(18-01-2018, 03:42 AM)EllaC Wrote:  This. Its called Cehuloss, has this little cup and a bigger one thats equiv to the noggleberry medium size cup.

Could I use my noogleberry in the same way?

(18-01-2018, 03:42 AM)EllaC Wrote:  This. Its called Cehuloss, has this little cup and a bigger one thats equiv to the noggleberry medium size cup.

I mean place the cups as you have placed, use the pump and leave it on for the whole session or do pump and release.

(18-01-2018, 04:16 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

I mean place the cups as you have placed, use the pump and leave it on for the whole session or do pump and release.

maybe if you got a small cup but all depends on what size you are etc these cups are designed for cupping but as you can see are wide enough get to the tops and bottoms of your boobs if they are smaller. i could never do that with the size medium noogle cups and imagine the size smalls would still be to big to acheieve what  you are after..

(18-01-2018, 04:24 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(18-01-2018, 04:16 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

maybe if you got a small cup but all depends on what size you are etc these cups are designed for cupping but as you can see are wide enough get to the tops and bottoms of your boobs if they are smaller. i could never do that with the size medium noogle cups and imagine the size smalls would still be to big to acheieve what  you are after..

Agreed. I was thinking of trying the extra small. They are 7cm in diameter I think

Anything under the dome will grow!   Doesn't mater what it is, negative pressure will cause the tissue to expand and it will grow over time.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon