Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Massage Bitacora! ❤

(24-04-2018, 02:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW Skarly, thats great growth!
You pics look terrific.
So how did you take the Oxytocin?

DO tell your secrets!!
Bobbi
PS careful out there too!

Thank you Bobby!❤
Gosh! The secret... It's tooo shameful to admit it again!  Blush LOL

Ok! This time I'll say it on a more direct way xD

The secret was a Sex Phone Session.
And here is why:
  • There's not just one, but several hormones and other chemicals released during sex and orgasm. Among them:

Prolactin, which "cools you down" after sex

Oxytocin, which is believed to help couples bond

Epinephrine, which gets the heart pumping and increases blood flow

Endorphins, the body's own opiod neuropeptides

Phenethylamine, triggers Dopamine which is part of the reward system

Testosterone, a sex hormone
  • Serotonin, which contributes to a feelings of well-being

I really think that hormones cocktail is the secret key for "growth sprout"...
Among with estrogens from my flaxseed oil and... Sexy massage  Blush Big Grin LOL!

Truth to be told I blame it mainly on Serotonin Oxytocin Endorphins and Dopamine... Because Y'know... I really wasn't super aroused neither orgasmed... But I've always been addicted to that guy... Geeezz I'm still head over heals for him...(Even though I know he's just playing around...) So I blame it on the oxytocin.

And I think that was the secret! XD
Don't forget L-Arginine for Growth Hormone!

(25-04-2018, 02:52 AM)noobie Wrote:  wow!! so so proud of you good job really <3!

i was googling the oxytocin and heres intersting thing that i found:
Here is my Oxytocin-rich meal: eggs, mixed with bananas, with pepper. Each ingredient known to release high levels of oxytocin.
So why not eat them all together: something sweet, something savory, something spicy, a fruit, some protein, its all good.
Eat a big plate of that and nothing else. BAM! You are off for the day on an oxytocin spurt.
Wow! Thank you Noobie for the research! 
Those are great news!

Yay! Knowing that I can get oxytocin from food I'll cut off easily that toxic bound with that guy I'm sexually obsessed with!

(He's just a "PlayBoy and I'm done with that)

That's amazing thank you! Really Now I don't have the lame excuse of being with him to make my boobs bigger xD

Hope this oxytocin thing works for you all too!

Thanks Skarly,
So lets see if I got this straight..
I can grow boobs by having a wonderful loving sex filled life or eat eggs with bananas..
Very interesting how life works.
However do take care of your self, and I hope you find 'head over heels' with a gut that is also head over heels with you.
Bobbi

Wow, amazing growth! Congratulations! At least phone sex is safe sex. I wish you plenty more growth and that you find a man that makes you happy and is not just a "player" like you say. 

Happy growing! Smile

Wow... it's been ages since the last time I have been here!

Kinda feels weird to read many things I wrote... because it doesn't really feels like I wrote all of that. But anyways lately I've been thinking my short NBE journey worked... Lately I kinda miss my flat chested self... I miss touching my ribs instead of having small boobs. But even so I want them huge. I'm going for all or nothing and since I don't know how to get rid of the little boobs I got then I'll go for it all.

Planning to restart my NBE journey..... but I feel like I need to make a lot of research again.

Also I'm planning to buy a Noogleberry ❤ so I guess I'll start again when I get it and get my NBE knowledge refreshed. ?

Hey and welcome back! I just read the whole thread. How have you been? 

(30-11-2020, 04:25 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

Hey and welcome back! I just read the whole thread. How have you been? 

Ohhh my god! sorry for the late reply Koyasha!! Hope you're doing fine <3 and you are still around here and if not... I hope its because you already achieved your desired size. ^^

It's been a while since my last time here and even so this is the first time I enter to the forum on a PC! Lol (the interface feels odd)

But anyway... seems like summertime always brings back my big boob dreams.... so here I go again.

I'd like to start over my journey in New Year... (in order to track better my progress and save some money for some bradelis and a noogleberry) So in the meantime I'm planning to get a healtier diet, a regular exercise regimen, lower cortisol levels, and a modified daily routine so I can sleep before 10 pm.

I'll keep using this thread as a bitacora but in  more objective way and not like personal talk.

So just for the record
My current meassures:

UB: 29
BUST: 33
32 laying
34 leaning

WAIST: 28
25.5 flexing
HIPS: 35
Weight:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon