Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will organizing the subliminal this way work?

I try to noogle regularly. With noogling I have also decided to listen to subliminals at night, I mean they are free. I use Matrixplay 99. Before going to sleep I think of happy thought and picture myself with big, perky and round breasts. 

I have listen to a subliminal booster three times in a row then I just listen to subliminal for bigger breasts on a loop. I have set up a playlist for myself. Do you the set up in this order will be effective or do I need to change it or something?

Happy New Year Swan!
I have tried the subliminal and with several of them I can feel the beat pulsing in my breasts, so that must mean its doing something to help the blood flow.
It should be of interest to a lot of people here to find your results.
Like everything NBE its slow so dont give up and keep notes on progress.
Bobbi

(07-01-2018, 05:27 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Happy New Year Swan!
I have tried the subliminal and with several of them I can feel the beat pulsing in my breasts, so that must mean its doing something to help the blood flow.
It should be of interest to a lot of people here to find your results.
Like everything NBE its slow so dont give up and keep notes on progress.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon