Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty?

I was discussing with my friend and she was arguing that we cant develop our breast after puberty. 
she tell me that our breast stops develop after puberty that we cant increase the breast lobe or fat tissue, therefore any herbal or hormones related treatment was just temporary.  

my friend is not necessarily correct but i was wondering the same question as well.  when people have success from herbal or PM supplement. From a anatomical view, what had been increase so that their breast size is bigger.  

I've been searching on a lot of website, but they never tell exactly how NBE works in detail. 

Take my self as an example. i have uneven breasts and i believe one is more developed than the other one. You can see that the smaller side has a smaller nipple as well. I had been taking herbal supplement, they made my breast swell temporarily but i never have actual growth from it and my smaller nipple didn't grow as well. 

[attachment=14052]

please share with me if you have the answer!! thank you! this question has been bothering me for some time  Rolleyes

According to many success stories on this forum you find people who succeeded using massages. Check out Katana posts for that. She grew 3cups using just massage
Jenniferlove used massage and noogling!
There are a few who do noogling, herbs and massage. 
There are many inspiring people on here that have done it

(01-01-2018, 08:09 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  I was discussing with my friend and she was arguing that we cant develop our breast after puberty. 
she tell me that our breast stops develop after puberty that we cant increase the breast lobe or fat tissue, therefore any herbal or hormones related treatment was just temporary.  

my friend is not necessarily correct but i was wondering the same question as well.  when people have success from herbal or PM supplement. From a anatomical view, what had been increase so that their breast size is bigger.  

I've been searching on a lot of website, but they never tell exactly how NBE works in detail. 

Take my self as an example. i have uneven breasts and i believe one is more developed than the other one. You can see that the smaller side has a smaller nipple as well. I had been taking herbal supplement, they made my breast swell temporarily but i never have actual growth from it and my smaller nipple didn't grow as well. 

please share with me if you have the answer!! thank you! this question has been bothering me for some time  Rolleyes

Many don't believe in NBE. But it can work. The thing is that science works in a different way and many people just blindly believe what ever "modern science" says. The thing is that in the field of science researchers only add things that shows solid evidence for working to every single situation. With NBE, it could work for some people and might not for some. I am sure there are explanations but I don't think a lot of research using the scientific method has been done(funding issues, lack of interest etc). And with NBE different methods work for different people. If massage doesn't work for someone they could try a different method.

Massage(any part of the body) generally has a lot of benefits. 

Common public doesn't go into detail or understand science very well. So they blindly believe "if science has proven it then it's true otherwise is false." Whereas the reality is that just because there isn't a lot of research or just because researchers/scientists/doctors don't use it or follow, that doesn't mean that it certainly doesn't work. It could be that they are unsure, unsure meaning things can work. This of course applies to things generally not just NBE. 

I don't argue with people. I am gonna work hard on my NBE goal and if people notice and ask, then I am just gonna say "idk they just grew on their own.  Blush  First they weren't growing at all and then randomly they just grew lol. Big Grin " You should do that hehe, saves all the headache from arguing.

EDIT:  About your query, how long have you been massaging for? What herbal supplements are you using? Commercial herbal supplements do sometimes only provide temporary results. Because that way you keep buying from them. Some people are okay with. You should try massaging as well, that might help. Try to add other methods as well.

(01-01-2018, 11:46 PM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  According to many success stories on this forum you find people who succeeded using massages. Check out Katana posts for that. She grew 3cups using just massage

I believe massage and noogling works on some people, ,but I am interested in the detail mechanism of every method too.
For example, i understand the negative pressure device (Brava, noogleberry) works, because they expand your cells. 
But i dont fully understand how massage works: which part of our breast is activated by massaging and leads to permanent results??

(02-01-2018, 05:44 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 11:46 PM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  According to many success stories on this forum you find people who succeeded using massages. Check out Katana posts for that. She grew 3cups using just massage

I believe massage and noogling works on some people, ,but I am interested in the detail mechanism of every method too.
For example, i understand the negative pressure device (Brava, noogleberry) works, because they expand your cells. 
But i dont fully understand how massage works: which part of our breast is activated by massaging and leads to permanent results??

I think your boobs are fantastic! I think the massage is the circulation aspect. Massage moving blood Round allowing nutrients in etc.  also wearing bras blocking lymph areas for detox so massage to get things moving again. 

I believe you re tissue expansion but I fear if you have any “bad” cells floating around in your breasts youl expand them too... this is why I never really jumped into noogling more but for all my years on this forum I think noogling is pretty effective for the committed. Just my two cents Worth anyway.

(02-01-2018, 05:44 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  

Massage does help to absorb things better into the skin. So any lotion or oils applied are absorbed better by the skin. That is what I know. 

(02-01-2018, 04:44 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 08:09 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  I was discussing with my friend and she was arguing that we cant develop our breast after puberty. 

Many don't believe in NBE. But it can work. The thing is that science works in a different way and many people just blindly believe what ever "modern science" says. The thing is that in the field of science researchers only add things that shows solid evidence for working to every single situation. With NBE, it could work for some people and might not for some. I am sure there are explanations but I don't think a lot of research using the scientific method has been done(funding issues, lack of interest etc). And with NBE different methods work for different people. If massage doesn't work for someone they could try a different method.

Massage(any part of the body) generally has a lot of benefits. 

Common public doesn't go into detail or understand science very well. So they blindly believe "if science has proven it then it's true otherwise is false." Whereas the reality is that just because there isn't a lot of research or just because researchers/scientists/doctors don't use it or follow, that doesn't mean that it certainly doesn't work. It could be that they are unsure, unsure meaning things can work. This of course applies to things generally not just NBE. 

I don't argue with people. I am gonna work hard on my NBE goal and if people notice and ask, then I am just gonna say "idk they just grew on their own.  Blush  First they weren't growing at all and then randomly they just grew lol. Big Grin " You should do that hehe, saves all the headache from arguing.

EDIT:  About your query, how long have you been massaging for? What herbal supplements are you using? Commercial herbal supplements do sometimes only provide temporary results. Because that way you keep buying from them. Some people are okay with. You should try massaging as well, that might help. Try to add other methods as well.

I totally believe in NBE, but I couldn't find the most effective method for me (ive tried  massage ,PM, herbal, BO). ((I believe noogling and pumping should works for everyone, but due to my living environment, i cant pump regularly )). So, I think if I can understand the science of every NBE method, I can find the best method that fit my body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon