Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Borage Oil - anyone tried/trying it? When does it become toxic?

It seems borage oil increases breast size (when consumed and also when applied topically apparently) as it's a pro-aromatase. I know Ella took some; has anyone else had any experiences? 

My concern with borage oil is that it could be toxic because it contains PAs (pyrrolizidine alkaloids) which are liver toxins. These hepatoxic PAs can damage the liver (and who knows what else). They say you should always purchase it from companies that sell PA-free borage oil but I've read sources claiming that borage oil will always contain a certain amount of PAs no matter what. Most of the sites I've read also state that it could cause harm if ingested over "long periods of time" but how long is too long???

thanks

สล๊อตออนไลน์

Borrage oil for me sucks!!! 
I took 6 pills each day, no brest grow, but my hips were larger!!! I hate it, cause i’m fat and i don’t need more fat in my hips and legs!!!! I was very angry?
Pay attention, maybe you’ll gain just cellulite and fat but not boobs!

(16-05-2018, 09:59 AM)Cely Wrote:  Borrage oil for me sucks!!! 
I took 6 pills each day, no brest grow, but my hips were larger!!! I hate it, cause i’m fat and i don’t need more fat in my hips and legs!!!! I was very angry?
Pay attention, maybe you’ll gain just cellulite and fat but not boobs!

The same thing happened to me with BO and Maca.
I signed up for Bust, not butt growth.
Bobbi

(16-12-2017, 07:54 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  They say you should always purchase it from companies that sell PA-free borage oil but I've read sources claiming that borage oil will always contain a certain amount of PAs no matter what. Most of the sites I've read also state that it could cause harm if ingested over "long periods of time" but how long is too long???

Borage seeds do indeed contain PAs, but the borage oil derived from them isn't generally a problem as it usually tests negative.

If the oil is actually certified PA free then it's proven to contain less than 20 parts per billion, as minute traces of PAs below that amount can't be detected in any test. So it's possible that borage oil may always have an extremely tiny amount of PAs, but there's no way to prove this one way or the other.

As for long term use, I would say anything up to 6 months definitely shouldn't be considered a long period of time with any herb or any herbal formulation, but over 6 months could be regarded as long term.

Borage oil comes with the added benefit of being the richest source of Gamma Linolenic Acid, which is a potent inhibitor of 5 alpha reductase. It is simply what converts "temporary" testosterone into more potent DH Testosterone. This makes borage a great option to keep your testosterone levels down during nbe.

Borage oil comes with the added benefit of being the richest source of Gamma Linolenic Acid, which is a potent inhibitor of 5 alpha reductase. It is simply what converts "temporary" testosterone into more potent DH Testosterone. This makes borage a great option to keep your testosterone levels down during nbe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon