Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flap Jacks to Fabulous Rack

Ok, this is my first one here bare with me. I've wanted to do this for so long, and i even had special oils and the like a few years ago... I did notice a small difference but never saw much change as life got crazy. I'm at this time (after  correctly measuring myself) 31.25" +4 so... 35.25" for my band size. and my cup size is 3.5" so that makes me an A cup from what i understand. 

The last two nights, 360 CM, tonight i did 150 of the FDM with the CM(360).

Using Aloe Vera.

Supplements: 

2 cups of peppermint/Spearmint tea 
also 1 cap. of brewers yeast as i dont have any thing else yet to start off with
I'd like to start a few more supplements but want to be careful as i'm also taking, hair, skin and nails sup. and st. johns wart. Will work my way up as time tells how i react to each. 

Is there any sort of warm up or warm down that i need to be doing with my messages? Hmm, guess we'll find out soon enough! 

My goal:

Happy 36C cup. I dont need anything Dolly Parton sized I'd just like to have SOME THING! 

I doubt i'll update every day but hopefully no later than once a week at very least. Goal is to rub, 1x to 2x per day as time allows for 5 days on and 2 days off, taking supplements daily.

Only got in 360 Chia reps. today. Was busy with painting the new dinning room and dinner and shopping ect. Oh well maybe more tomorrow. i felt a bit of  tenderness today. Not terrible more like when you're in your first trimester or PMS time. Hopefully that's a good sore for this sort of thing and not a bad sore. Any one know?

Only got in 360 Chia reps today. Was busy with painting the new dinning room and dinner and shopping ect. Oh well maybe more tomorrow. i felt a bit of  tenderness today. Not terrible more like when you're in your first trimester or PMS time. Hopefully that's a good sore for this sort of thing and not a bad sore. Any one know?

HI Ms Proactive!
Just to begin with please decipher CM and FDM.
I retired from Gov contracting and now I block any words that dont have a vowel in them.
The key to success is to be consistent and keep at it.
As far as a warmup to massage its best to warm your hands and your breasts so that you blood is heading to where its supposed to go.
Have you looked at noogleberry or other suction devices? Its more time consuming but for many of us it works splendidly.
Bobbi

[quote='Happyme' pid='199135' dateline='1513199141']
HI Ms Proactive!
Just to begin with please decipher CM and FDM.
I retired from Gov contracting and now I block any words that dont have a vowel in them.
The key to success is to be consistent and keep at it.
As far as a warmup to massage its best to warm your hands and your breasts so that you blood is heading to where its supposed to go.
Have you looked at noogleberry or other suction devices? Its more time consuming but for many of us it works splendidly.
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi, can do, so sorry! Ill change my old posts as well. Thanks for the heads up. I havent gotten a noogleberry yet. Have to save up for it. But it is on my want list for sure! 

Edit:i cant seem to change my original thread post via mobile. I try to change when im At my computer later this evening.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon