Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are these positive or negative signs when using noogleberry?

Been using noogleberry for just over a week now. My boobs aren't really sore and I don't experience unbearable pain.

There is never any purple color or red dots, so that part is a good thing. The red rings disappear in a few mins for me. If I ever feel pain, I release the pressure immediately, so I just try to find the point where it's just pressure and not pain. 

However, they are a tiny bit sore, it kind of feels like I exercised my boobs, similar to a feeling after the next day of working out. It's not something I can't handle but I just wanted to know if this pain is normal. Oh yes, my boobs  are fuller after the noogling sessions  Big Grin . It's not huge(I can still fit into the same bra) but I have never seen them that full.  

Are these all signs that I should continue to do what I am doing?

Sounds to me like  you are reacting positively to the pumping.  And doing it correctly.  Just keep it up consistently and growth will come.

(11-12-2017, 04:44 AM)Karren Wrote:  Sounds to me like  you are reacting positively to the pumping.  And doing it correctly.  Just keep it up consistently and growth will come. 

Thanks for your answer dear. That's so good to hear and really encouraging, I can possibly get bigger boobs in the next several months   Smile yay!!

Several months?  I wish!   lol. A few here have had amazingly fast results...   And a few have had no results...  Typical is more like a cup larger in 9 months.    But you never know.  You coulask Santa for a bunch of larger bras!!

(11-12-2017, 05:33 AM)Karren Wrote:  Several months?  I wish!   lol. A few here have had amazingly fast results...   And a few have had no results...  Typical is more like a cup larger in 9 months.    But you never know.  You coulask Santa for a bunch of larger bras!!

I know what you mean but I didn't mean several months literally. I just meant like even seeing a little bit of growth or whatever. But I do get what you mean.

(11-12-2017, 06:55 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(11-12-2017, 05:33 AM)Karren Wrote:  Several months?  I wish!   lol. A few here have had amazingly fast results...   And a few have had no results...  Typical is more like a cup larger in 9 months.    But you never know.  You coulask Santa for a bunch of larger bras!!

I know what you mean but I didn't mean several months literally. I just meant like even seeing a little bit of growth or whatever. But I do get what you mean.

It also depends on how long you pump in a day. Most of the women who are seeing a cup size larger after 9-12 months are only pumping for 1-2 hours a day. True tissue expansion is a steady pressure held for hours at a time. That is why women who used Brava saw an increase of half a cup size to 2 cup sizes in 5-6 months or so. But they also had to wear the device for 10 hours straight. 

I think even using the Noogleberry for just 3 hours at a time can speed up the results though. I wake up 2 hours early, pop the cups on, then go back to bed for those 2 hours. Get up, then leave them on for another hour before taking them off. I also use Bosom Beauty for another 2 hours later in the day though. I tried using the Noogleberry for 10-12 hours a night, but I just could not get used to sleeping on my back.

It sounds like you are doing everything right if your breasts do not turn purple and you are not getting the red dots. I think pumping too hard can actually damage breast tissue and hinder growth or even cause breasts to become saggy. There is no reason to pump until they turn purple or hurt. 

Even if you don't see a cup size increase in several months, (which who knows, you might), I think it is definitely possible to see some added fullness permanently after several months, especially if you take progress pics every few months or so. Smile

(14-12-2017, 05:37 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  

It also depends on how long you pump in a day. Most of the women who are seeing a cup size larger after 9-12 months are only pumping for 1-2 hours a day. True tissue expansion is a steady pressure held for hours at a time. That is why women who used Brava saw an increase of half a cup size to 2 cup sizes in 5-6 months or so. But they also had to wear the device for 10 hours straight. 

I think even using the Noogleberry for just 3 hours at a time can speed up the results though. I wake up 2 hours early, pop the cups on, then go back to bed for those 2 hours. Get up, then leave them on for another hour before taking them off. I also use Bosom Beauty for another 2 hours later in the day though. I tried using the Noogleberry for 10-12 hours a night, but I just could not get used to sleeping on my back.

It sounds like you are doing everything right if your breasts do not turn purple and you are not getting the red dots. I think pumping too hard can actually damage breast tissue and hinder growth or even cause breasts to become saggy. There is no reason to pump until they turn purple or hurt. 

Even if you don't see a cup size increase in several months, (which who knows, you might), I think it is definitely possible to see some added fullness permanently after several months, especially if you take progress pics every few months or so. Smile
Yeah I get what you mean. I am trying to do as much  pumping as I can too, esp in the holidays. I also notice that they are fuller when I pump and hold for longer. So that method seems to be working for me I guess.

DO YOU USE THE AIRLOCK SYSTEM?
How do you get it to stay on for so long. Would it hold for so long with just the regular kit pump?

(19-12-2017, 08:39 PM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  

DO YOU USE THE AIRLOCK SYSTEM?
How do you get it to stay on for so long. Would it hold for so long with just the regular kit pump? 

I use the regular system at the moment because I bought the small system. But I am thinking of updating as I feel the cup is too small for me. I put up a post regarding that here as well   http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28326   You tell me, what do you think?

The medium one I have ordered is a contoured regular kit. I leave it on for 2 and a half hours. I do release the pressure once or twice and repump sometimes just cos I feel it is not good for the breasts to be in that environment continuously.  I do have to pump every now and then during the session but I do feel it does an okay job of holding the pressure. 

Any tips and advice??  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon