Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Herbs should you start out with?

Hey ladies!! 

Just starting out and would love to find out what herbs are best to start with. Size B32 here, breast fed 3 babes and ready to be more perky, like i once was. Whats good for filling out what i already have and growing the tatas after that??

Welcome Ms. Proactive,

You will hear or read a lot of different methods and ideas. You have to read research and try hun. You gotta find what works for you best. I myself only take fenugreek and flaxseed oil that contains omega 3 in it once a day. I refuse to take more or anything else becsuse i do not want to mess with my hormones which can stop any progress. Plus i noogle 5 days a week. There is a lot og options out there, be  careful and good luck with your journey, i as a mom understand.

Ace

@ Acebaby
How old are you? I noticed noogling works really well with women under 30
I am 33 and hope I can grow that flat top part of the boobs back

(10-12-2017, 11:35 AM)AceBaby Wrote:  Welcome Ms. Proactive,

You will hear or read a lot of different methods and ideas. You have to read research and try hun. You gotta find what works for you best. I myself only take fenugreek and flaxseed oil that contains omega 3 in it once a day. I refuse to take more or anything else becsuse i do not want to mess with my hormones which can stop any progress. Plus i noogle 5 days a week. There is a lot og options out there, be  careful and good luck with your journey, i as a mom understand.

Ace

Thank you for your reply ace! What is noodling?? New at all this and wpuld love to learn more. Ive heard brewers yeast is good. Whats your take?

(10-12-2017, 08:53 AM)Ms.Proactive Wrote:  Hey ladies!! 

Just starting out and would love to find out what herbs are best to start with. Size B32 here, breast fed 3 babes and ready to be more perky, like i once was. Whats good for filling out what i already have and growing the tatas after that??

Hi. 
Herbs can go from weeks to months to YEARS with little success and only temporary gains and then massive hormone unbalances . I reckon try manual methods , massage , breast pump, protein (good) even if by way of a protein powder while your doing these methods . Don’t wana be on protein powder too long . Could always try the likes of fenugreek tea / fennel tea etc. you may still be predisposed to gaining fullness due to b’feeding and then with the right diet and supportive “whole food vitamins” to support your hormones get any growth to stick. 

I tried most of the usual herbs you see on here and they messed me up each time. That’s just my story though. One thing I believe used to work was fenugreek and saw palmetto. I’m not sure if the fenugreek was cycled as generally I steer clear of them now. 

Wasted thousands on breast enlarging herbs as with many on here over the years. Sometimes I think simple is better ie one or two but take breaks , support your liver. Be very mindful of side effects cause you got the little ones to think of as do I Smile

Here's a basic program to start with:
600 mg 50% saponin shatavari extract
320 mg 85-95% fatty acid saw palmetto extract
~500 mg vitex (or 1 capsule)
~500 mg red clover (or 1 capsule)
~12g collagen powder

That's unlikely to cause hormonal problems and should help firm up and grow.  Optionally you may add in massage and/or pump without much risk for added benefit, but more time commitment.  Except there's risk of injury if overdone, but it's easy to adjust down.  For massage get flax oil and look up female deer massage.  Or anything else in the massage section of the forums.

Brewer's yeast is wonderful for your health and will help.  It also tastes like feet.  But if you can get past that it's one of the healthiest foods.  Regardless the next step should be good nutrition.  There are tips in my 2nd sig thread.  For example: 1/4 cup each pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds soaked in water overnight, rinse, drain and snack on.  1 tsp fish oil.  4 tsp rice bran (in water, fruit or smoothies).  Or another example: 1/4 cup each brewer's yeast, rice bran, and spirulina.  Blend in water and down. 1 tsp fish oil.  Either way start with much much less and work your way up or your stomach will hate you.  As you max out one of these you may gradually reduce the collagen powder to zero; it replaces the collagen.

The next step after good nutrition would be more/stronger herbs.  More shatavari capsules.  Pueraria mirifica in place of red cover.  Search how to cycle it and start low.  Progesterone cream in place of vitex.  Likewise search how to cycle it and start low.  Don't use before good nutrition, or you might get hormonal problems and might not grow much too.  More options in my 2nd sig thread.

Since I've stuck this post in my sig for future reference, I'll add something for people besides Ms.Proactive: A/AA cups (before NBE) and those with major health/hormonal/mood/metabolic problems should NOT use even the basic herbs from the beginning of post.  Do nutrition first.  They might get problems and little or no growth otherwise.  Massage or pumping is still fine.

(12-12-2017, 01:39 AM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  @ Acebaby

Hi Alfa,

I am 29 about to turn 30 and so far i seem to bee having progress. I know there are women on here that have progress who are older so do not let the age discourage  you. It might just take longer but you will never know if you don't try. Have you started or no?

(12-12-2017, 01:39 AM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  @ Acebaby

Im 27. So young. Me too! I have flap jacks!!!

(12-12-2017, 04:11 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Here's a basic program to start with:
600 mg 50% saponin shatavari extract
320 mg 85-95% fatty acid saw palmetto extract
~500 mg vitex (or 1 capsule)
~500 mg red clover (or 1 capsule)
~12g collagen powder

That's unlikely to cause hormonal problems and should help firm up and grow.  Optionally you may add in massage and/or noogle without much risk for added benefit, but more time commitment.  Except there's risk of injury if overdone, but it's easy to adjust down.  For massage get flax oil and look up female deer massage.  Or anything else in the massage section of the forums.

Brewer's yeast is wonderful for your health and will help.  It also tastes like feet.  But if you can get past that it's one of the healthiest foods.  Regardless the next step should be good nutrition.  There are tips in my 2nd sig thread.  For example: 1/4 cup each pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds soaked in water overnight, rinse, drain and snack on.  1 tsp fish oil.  4 tsp rice bran (in water, fruit or smoothies).  Or another example: 1/4 cup each brewer's yeast, rice bran, and spirulina.  Blend in water and down. 1 tsp fish oil.  Either way start with much much less and work your way up or your stomach will hate you.  As you max out one of these you may gradually reduce the collagen powder to zero; it replaces the collagen.

The next step after good nutrition would be more/stronger herbs.  More shatavari capsules.  Pueraria mirifica in place of red cover.  Search how to cycle it and start low.  Progesterone cream in place of vitex.  Likewise search how to cycle it and start low.  Don't use before good nutrition, or you might get hormonal problems.  More options in my 2nd sig thread.

Since I've stuck this post in my sig for future reference, I'll add something for people besides Ms.Proactive: A/AA cups (before NBE) and those with major health/hormonal/mood/metabolic problems should NOT use even the basic herbs from the beginning of post.  Do nutrition first.  Massage or noogle is still fine.

Thus was super helpful! Thank you! Im still trying to look up what the heck noodling is tho! Lol any one have a link?

Noogleberry is the brand name of a popular suction pump.  There are others.  IIRC Brava is a better popular one but it's much more expensive.  There is a section of the forums with more info.  I'll edit my post to say "pumping" to make it more generic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon