Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A year update on the Noogleberry

(08-12-2017, 06:16 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 05:42 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 04:53 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 03:50 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 02:39 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  At first i was not going to use any herbs either but changed my mind last minute but I only use two herbs topically and internal but they are the same herbs. 

If you started as an A and want a C, you are half way there sitting at a B cup. That is for sure, something to be excited for. But breast feed is a demon of its own. Are you going to continue with your plan or routine or are you gonna change things up?

Well this might sound silly but i have been trying all kinds of ways to see if the swelling lasts. So far what i have noticed is that i retain the swelling for most part of the day if i nooble whilst lying down and do one breast at a time. By lying down i mean at bedtime. I will lie on my left and pump my right breast for an hour, then i will lie on my right to do my left. Ive nodded off a few times too but the fullness i get is far better. May be its not the lying down technique bt doing it one breast at a time. I will continue like this. I take a break when im on my periods. We need to take a break anyway. What herb are you applying?

Well, i am glad you found something that is working for you. Like everyone says, our bodies are different and different things work for different people. I only get my period every three months anyways because of the BC pills i take but I plan to switch my routine up every 3 months anyways so I dont plateau and stop all progress. I'm going to react to this as if I'm working out and have to shock my body so it doesn't Plateau or I should say my breasts but I plan to take the week off of my period which is after 90 days. I wish I could get swelling to stay but the longest I've ever had the swelling last was maybe an hour to two hours but I do feel like I'm starting to fill in. I take pictures once a month to keep track of my progress. I and taking one pill of fenugreek and one pill of flaxseed oil that is mixed with omega-3 once a day. I don't take more than one pill a day, I don't want to put too much in my body and I figure a little goes a long way. I also made my own rub of the fenugreek and flaxseed oil mixed with almond oil and vitamin C cream since I already use those 2 as a moisturizer for all of my skin anyway I just mixed in the other two herbs. I usually put on the moisturizer when I massage my breast before I noogle and then I also put it on right when I get out of the shower. Not sure if this will be long-lasting but only time will tell.

What ways have you tried to help keep the swelling? I would love to keep some swelling!

Keeping my breasts warm after noogling usually prolongs the swelling for me. Not heat pad or anything like that but just layer myself-not crazily though!  ideal in the winter.

Mine usually stay  warm but i swear I dont get swelling to last longer than a hour but i do have really good circulation which does help reduce swelling when you hurt yourself so most likely it's reducing my swelling from my breast. I also guess  seeing growth or filling more tissues more important than swelling for  for me anyway so I guess I need to keep my fingers crossed . I do need to get bigger NB cups. I got larges and i am almost filling them up. Im a c cup natrually but need to fill up what my babies stole from me. The layers though, i couldn't do it. I live on Arizona so staying cool is more the issue. On a real note super jealous of how much swelling you get and how long it stays for you!

Yeah and it hurts all that much more when the swelling goes!

(08-12-2017, 07:54 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 06:16 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 05:42 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 04:53 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  
(08-12-2017, 03:50 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Well this might sound silly but i have been trying all kinds of ways to see if the swelling lasts. So far what i have noticed is that i retain the swelling for most part of the day if i nooble whilst lying down and do one breast at a time. By lying down i mean at bedtime. I will lie on my left and pump my right breast for an hour, then i will lie on my right to do my left. Ive nodded off a few times too but the fullness i get is far better. May be its not the lying down technique bt doing it one breast at a time. I will continue like this. I take a break when im on my periods. We need to take a break anyway. What herb are you applying

Yeah and it hurts all that much more when the swelling goes!

I bet. I remember that from my milk coming in. I think in order for me tp swell better i need to get bigger cups.

Drink lots of water that will help tremendously with the swelling.

(09-12-2017, 01:04 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Drink lots of water that will help tremendously with the swelling.

Do you think thats true though? I dont drink water at all- maybe one glass a day at the most i know i should but i dont. However i will show you my pictures. 
Picture one: before i began noogling
Picture two: today, year after noogling
Picture three: just after i noogled today. As you can see the swelling is incredible and compared to that my growth hasnt been significant.

(09-12-2017, 03:29 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(09-12-2017, 01:04 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Drink lots of water that will help tremendously with the swelling.

Do you think thats true though? I dont drink water at all- maybe one glass a day at the most i know i should but i dont. However i will show you my pictures. 
Picture three: just after i noogled today. As you can see the swelling is incredible and compared to that my growth hasnt been significant.

Sorry the first picture showing is the year later one

(09-12-2017, 03:29 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

I definitely see a difference between the before and after's. I think a cup size of growth is still good in one year, and especially with not being consistent all the time. They look much fuller and more shapely too. Congrats. 

The swelling you get is amazing. I don't swell at all and if I do, it is never more than half a cup size, if that. 

I am sure you will have even more growth if you keep up at it. Happy growing. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon