Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fibromyalgia cysts in the breasts?

Tried looking thru the forums about this but didnt find my specific question. So Ive had this lump on the right breast for the longeesssttt timeee. years. only twice i think it got sore from being on my period. then when i first tried noogling years ago the lump got suuper sore so I got scared it was causing harm and stopped.

My boy has been massaging the girls and they feel so much fuller and I decided to start noogling again. I was using the kangzhu cups time to time (theyre bigger than the noogleberry cups) and they get swollen and huge in the cup and hadnt caused me pain. But today i try the NB and it seems like my boobs get redder faster and I only had it on the right breast for 10-15 mins and the bump started hurting again and is sore to the touch ;///

should I give up on pumping? Or maybe use different cups? The only reason why I stopped with the Kanghzu is one cup broke (the air pump hole part) and the pump also fudged up.

I know I should be asking a doctor but anyone experience the same thing or have some knowledge or tips? Thaaanksss

HELLO.
Concerning your cysts. I have fibroadenoma and it is not the same as fibromyalgia but I understand the pain on some level. 
Maybe I am not qualified because it is not the same but:
The best thing to do is to go see your doctor so that you get a mammogram done and a biopsy done on the cysts. It is best to check to make sure it is not cancerous. (this is not to scare you)
I got a mammogram for mine 5 years ago although I have the lump over 13 years now. I was advised to avoid unnecessary "play" and "interference" with it. I did breast pump during breast feeding. The tears and pain from the swelling of the lump was harsh for the first 6 months until my breasts decided it was not gonna give me the milk I wanted. So after that the swelling had disappeared along with pain. Tried a bigger pump that did not touch the lump a few times and it was less of a horror. So I think it best if the device is not touching the cyst directly. During periods were the worst but I could check by breast examinations that it was not attached to anything. My doctor showed me what to look for when examining and said to me if it stops shifting around , then worry! Come in, we might have to cut it then.  So far so good.
Fibromyalgia cysts are a little more tricky.
After seeing your doctor and asking about breast pumping and see what they say.
Because I never tried NB so cannot say. Pain = stop

Hope that helps and hope that someone with the same or maybe a doctor on here could give you more insight.

Good Luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon