Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry cup size

Hello all sweethearts. I m very confused. Plz help. I m 35, slim with almost a flat chest Sad. no children. Desperate to buy noogleberry. Sent picture n asked Lucy from customer service abt cup size. She suggested large cups. But I m 30/32/32. Not just boobs Want to grow surrounding part of it like cleavage. People who used noogleberry plz guide me. Is it a good idea to directly go for large cups? Attached my pictures. Waiting fr ur reply, waiting to buy noogleberry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I do not think your are flat chested at all.   Maybe small breasted but I would agree with Lucy that mediums might be too small for you or you will outgrow them almost immediately.  Your breasts are cute and perky and very nicely shaped IMHO

I agree with Karren!
Lovely breast shape and Noogle will help to fill it out even more.
Bobbii

(30-11-2017, 02:36 PM)Karren Wrote:  I do not think your are flat chested at all.   Maybe small breasted but I would agree with Lucy that mediums might be too small for you or you will outgrow them almost immediately.  Your breasts are cute and perky and very nicely shaped IMHO
Thank you so much for ur time n suggestion. Yes, i m going to order large system as per noogleberry advice. I m verrrryyyy excited n happy that I m going to have my dream come true Big Grin

(30-11-2017, 02:50 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I agree with Karren!
Bobbii

Thank you. Really never knew that i hav cute boobs Smile.  Yes, i m going to order large system as per noogleberry advice. I m verrrryyyy excited n happy that I m going to have my dream come true Big Grin

(30-11-2017, 05:46 AM)Art Wrote:  Hello all sweethearts. I m very confused. Plz help. I m 35, slim with almost a flat chest Sad. no children. Desperate to buy noogleberry. Sent picture n asked Lucy from customer service abt cup size. She suggested large cups. But I m 30/32/32. Not just boobs Want to grow surrounding part of it like cleavage. People who used noogleberry plz guide me. Is it a good idea to directly go for large cups? Attached my pictures. Waiting fr ur reply, waiting to buy noogleberry

Heyy Smile

I am new here like you as well. Just bought by NB and been noogling for the past 15 days! I am excited as well Smile

Keep would posting, would love to hear your progress.

Good luck to you and happy growing.

Cheers
Dark_Swan Smile

(18-12-2017, 12:03 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(30-11-2017, 05:46 AM)Art Wrote:  Hello all sweethearts. I m very confused. Plz help. I m 35, slim with almost a flat chest Sad. no children. Desperate to buy noogleberry. Sent picture n asked Lucy from customer service abt cup size. She suggested large cups. But I m 30/32/32. Not just boobs Want to grow surrounding part of it like cleavage. People who used noogleberry plz guide me. Is it a good idea to directly go for large cups? Attached my pictures. Waiting fr ur reply, waiting to buy noogleberry

Heyy Smile

I am new here like you as well. Just bought by NB and been noogling for the past 15 days! I am excited as well Smile

Keep would posting, would love to hear your progress.

Good luck to you and happy growing.

Cheers
Dark_Swan Smile

Thank u. I started it from yesterday. Hoping for the best?

(30-11-2017, 02:36 PM)Karren Wrote:  I do not think your are flat chested at all.   Maybe small breasted but I would agree with Lucy that mediums might be too small for you or you will outgrow them almost immediately.  Your breasts are cute and perky and very nicely shaped IMHO

Hiii. Hw r u doing? 
Bought large system as per NB advise. I started it yesterday. I don't understand y, bt after pumping my breast look elevated inside rather than being straight in the dome. And dome sits on the rib cage and I feel pain in the bone under n above the breast. M I doing anything wrong? Attached the image

How much do I need to pump? Until I fill it? Or would it going to happen in coming days?

Bobbii

Hiii. Hw r u doing? 
Bought large system as per NB advise. I started it yesterday. I don't understand y, bt after pumping my breast look elevated inside rather than being straight in the dome. And dome sits on the rib cage and I feel pain in the bone under n above the breast. M I doing anything wrong? Attached the image

How much do I need to pump? Until I fill it? Or would it going to happen in coming days?

(22-12-2017, 11:55 AM)FArt Wrote:  
Bobbii

Hiii. Hw r u doing? 

Looks like they are about the correct size to me.   And you do not want to fill them!   When you do it's time for a larger size.   Try cutting back on the pressure for a while till your breasts get use to them and maybe get a set of the silicone cup gaskets.   http://www.noogleberry.com/women-s-healt...-cup-rings. NB makes them also.   More comfortable on your ribs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon