Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Problems with pressure

I’ve been using  noogleberry for about a month now and I try to be very careful about overpumping, but it seems like no matter what I do I get those little red blood blisters around the cups (even with padding and low pressure).
I normally don’t go above -2.5 inHG , but sometimes I try for -5 because I’ve heard that’s the ideal pressure while still being fairly low. Any ideas, or pressures that have worked for you?

Thanks

I think it all depends on your dome size.  -2.5 inches HG over a smaller surface area can exert a higher force than -5 over a larger area.   Pressure/square area.

(27-11-2017, 05:32 AM)Karren Wrote:  I think it all depends on your dome size.  -2.5 inches HG over a smaller surface area can exert a higher force than -5 over a larger area.   Pressure/square area.

our bodies are all different ,you have a problem with it,
I get red lines from the cups when I pump to hard but they go away after a few hours

You need to adjust the pressure . Overpumping is contradictory , so keep it in mind.

This means you probably busted some blood vessels - a result of pumping too hard. Nothing to worry about though. They'll go away.

Instead of trying to increase the pumping pressure to get your breasts to grow, instead increase the time you pump. If you’re starting out with very small breasts, putting in a little more time daily can make a huge difference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon