Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Seeking opinion on Hormonal Test

hi everyone, 
  i have been on this forum a few years. this is the first time i post feed. i noticed that some of the girls recommend us to do a hormonal test to find out the status of our bodies before any herbal medication or diet.
 I know there are a few major hormone in our body to determine the growth of our breast .

Progesterone 
estrogen (estrone, E1estradiol, E2,estriol, E3)
Testosterone 
prolactin  

i wonder should i get them all tested or just 2or 3 of them?

your experience and opinion are important to me. Thank You^0^

(10-11-2017, 03:08 PM)mimi999 Wrote:  hi everyone, 
  i have been on this forum a few years. this is the first time i post feed. i noticed that some of the girls recommend us to do a hormonal test to find out the status of our bodies before any herbal medication or diet.
 I know there are a few major hormone in our body to determine the growth of our breast .

Progesterone 
estrogen (estrone, E1estradiol, E2,estriol, E3)
Testosterone 
prolactin  

i wonder should i get them all tested or just 2or 3 of them?

your experience and opinion are important to me. Thank You^0^

Do all those but get an expensive saliva test. Bloods aren’t all that reliable. Ie my hormone bloods are normal . However my cycles are closer together and heavier. That would point towards estrogen to high. So I don’t believe the bloods are accurate. I’ve known women to have normal bloods then go do saliva and find out major imbalances. 

Good on you for doing them though . Bloods Better than nothing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon