Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

(06-12-2017, 03:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  YEA!!!
It looks like you have got noogle berry to work well for you.
I look forward to hearing more of your progress.
And yes Noogle berry helps to fill out the breast instead of adding more inches to your bust line.
Bobbi
And Merry Christmas too!

Hey Bobbi,

Yea I'm hoping it is real and not just in my head but it does give me hope. I am going to continue this and hope i see a tiny bit of progress every month. Tiny bit goes a long way over time. I will be sure keep my thread updated with any news i find out during this exciting journey. 

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Ok, unfortunately there is no pictures this month. I am still going with this routine for another month. The holidays have made things a little rough and I wasn't as consistent at noogling as much as I wanted to but I still did it. I do feel a slight disappointment but I don't want to get discouraged and just quit so I'm going to push myself through and continue. Hopefully i get new pictures up after my third month which will be February 1st. My measurements are below. I am still very excited and hopeful with this journey and progress. Yay!

Start: under bust 32, bust 36
1 month: under bust 32, bust 37
2 month: under bust 32, bust 37 1/4
Hieght: 5 foot
Weight: 136 lbs

(09-01-2018, 04:17 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  Ok, unfortunately there is no pictures this month. I am still going with this routine for another month. The holidays have made things a little rough and I wasn't as consistent at noogling as much as I wanted to but I still did it. I do feel a slight disappointment but I don't want to get discouraged and just quit so I'm going to push myself through and continue. Hopefully i get new pictures up after my third month which will be February 1st. My measurements are below. I am still very excited and hopeful with this journey and progress. Yay!

1/4" per month is good progress. One lady gained 5" averaging a little over 1/4"/mth so that works out to 3"/year. BTW she worked from home and spent most days 45min-1hr noogle, 1hr off for about 3 noogling hours/day but none on weekends.

Edit: Fenugreek adds fat all over the body, it does not have any special ability to direct itself to the breasts. You state that you want to loose weight, so I suggest you discontinue fenugreek. However I think if you purchase fenugreek as an oil (or possibly grind up what you have and mix into your flaxseed oil) and massage it into your breasts the benefit will be localized.  Wink

(09-01-2018, 07:13 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(09-01-2018, 04:17 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  Ok, unfortunately there is no pictures this month. I am still going with this routine for another month. The holidays have made things a little rough and I wasn't as consistent at noogling as much as I wanted to but I still did it. I do feel a slight disappointment but I don't want to get discouraged and just quit so I'm going to push myself through and continue. Hopefully i get new pictures up after my third month which will be February 1st. My measurements are below. I am still very excited and hopeful with this journey and progress. Yay!

1/4" per month is good progress. One lady gained 5" averaging a little over 1/4"/mth so that works out to 3"/year. BTW she worked from home and spent most days 45min-1hr noogle, 1hr off for about 3 noogling hours/day but none on weekends.

Edit: Fenugreek adds fat all over the body, it does not have any special ability to direct itself to the breasts. You state that you want to loose weight, so I suggest you discontinue fenugreek. However I think if you purchase fenugreek as an oil (or possibly grind up what you have and mix into your flaxseed oil) and massage it into your breasts the benefit will be localized.  Wink

Oh I agree one-fourth of an inch is great progress in a month I'm just disappointed I didn't pump as much as I wanted to.
I know fenugreek adds fat but me losing weight is not an issue sense I workout routinely. The only places it looks like I'm gaining fat is in my glutes and my breasts so I'm pretty happy about that. Also in the cream I make it has the fenugreek in it too I think I put my concoction on there as well.

Hello, 

So I am officially 3 months down and even though the measurements are not that large or much of a difference, the proof is in the pictures. As you can see I become more full in each picture. Which makes me soo excited. Unfortunately I am still not noogling as much as i want to be and should be. I bet if i was noogling more, I would have much better results. The only thing i can do is to continue to try. Wish me luck!

1st month: under bust 32, bust 37
2nd month: under bust 32, bust 37 1/4
3rd month: under bust 32, bust 37 1/4

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-02-2018, 02:16 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  Hello, 

So I am officially 3 months down and even though the measurements are not that large or much of a difference, the proof is in the pictures. As you can see I become more full in each picture. Which makes me soo excited. Unfortunately I am still not noogling as much as i want to be and should be. I bet if i was noogling more, I would have much better results. The only thing i can do is to continue to try. Wish me luck!

Wow you are making great progress. They appear fuller now  Smile

How come you can't noogle as much as you'd like? Have you thought about snoogling??

Have you read this thread?  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27621  super inspiring.  Big Grin

(02-02-2018, 11:33 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 02:16 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  Hello, 

Wow you are making great progress. They appear fuller now  Smile

How come you can't noogle as much as you'd like? Have you thought about snoogling??

Yes, I am deffenently excited to see they are looking fuller. I am unable to noogle because of schedules and timing. I also do know about snoogling, but I myself am not a fan but i am going to keep trying. Wish me luck!

Alright, since I have completed 3 months, I am going to stick to my personal training background and switch my routine up every 3 months to confuse my body for more progress and less plateauing. I have not changed much but for the human body, a little change can go a long way.

I am going to continue taking 610 mg of fenugreek once-daily and 1000 mg flaxseed oil with 400 mg Omega-3 once-daily while adding soy protien shake once a day as well, probably for breakfast. I continue to drink a lot of water throughout the day. I also still use my homemade cream of vitamin E oil, flaxseed oil and fenugreek to use on my breasts. I am trying to pump monday through Friday  (Saturday if i have time)  for at least an hour but i try for two hours. I a still working out and trying to lose weight during this process. So far I feel great and I am trying to keep things updated and motivative.  Big Grin

I am officially done with month 4. I am still unable to noogle everyday but I am doing it most days. I do not see much of a difference but when I messure and everything, it says different. I hope I continue to move forawrd to where I would like to be. I have two more months of this rouine.

4th month: under bust 32, bust 37 1/2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon