Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

Hello.

Im new here and new to NB just started pumping November 1st so 9 days not counting the weekends. I am pumping 1 to 2 hours a day while stopping once in a while to massage with mixture of oils that include flaxseed oil, vitamin e oilnd vitamin c cream. I have noticed some swelling the past 3 days but it doesn't stay to long. Right now i am measuring 32 underbust, 36 bust. Trying to gain fullness back after kids. Was wondering if anyone has any advice. Also, my nipples are becoming a tad sensitive, is thia normal?

Hi Ace!
Welcome
It sounds like you are doing all the right things.
Just stay with it, and dont get discouraged.
Drink lots of water!
You might want to try the press and release a few times to break up the routine.
Keep us posted.
Dont forget to take your measurements and pics for future reference.
Oh and you will see more volume growth than measurement growth too.
Bobbi

(09-11-2017, 09:39 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Ace!
Welcome
It sounds like you are doing all the right things.
Just stay with it, and dont get discouraged.
Drink lots of water!
You might want to try the press and release a few times to break up the routine.
Keep us posted.
Dont forget to take your measurements and pics for future reference.
Oh and you will see more volume growth than measurement growth too.
Bobbi

Im not to worried about the measurements as long as i eventually see some fullness coming in. I just took the messurements to see where i was currently at when i started. Also, i took a few pictures. And im probably messure every 30 days and take new pics at that time so i can see if there is any progress. Oh and i am constantly drinking water. 

I'm hopeful

Sounds great! Love your journey. Also, congratulations on your successes!

(10-11-2017, 04:18 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Sounds great! Love your journey. Also, congratulations on your successes!

Not sure if it is success but I know there is a tiny bit of swelling after I pump but it doesn't stay too long. It's usually gone after an hour, so I'm hoping since I'm swelling there will be new tissue growth soon. Just a little worried about my nipples being sensitive now but thank you for your support

Hi Ace,
My nipples got very sensitive at first too. But it went away after a few months. Best of luck on your journey!

(10-11-2017, 07:18 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Hi Ace,
My nipples got very sensitive at first too. But it went away after a few months. Best of luck on your journey!

Good to know about the sensitivity. I figured it might be normal. I hope i start seeing some growth soon since im already seeing swelling. I know it will take time and being consistent

So my journey continues with NB and I am one month in. My routine is to pump Monday through Friday between an hour to two hours. I Take 610 mg of fenugreek once-daily and 1000 mg flaxseed oil with 400 mg Omega-3 once-daily. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and I also massage with a mixture of vitamin E oil flaxseed oil and fenugreek. The first couple of weeks I noticed my nipples were very sensitive but over time that went away. I also see swelling more often but still not staying very long. The good news is that when I measured it seems like I am growing so fingers crossed that I do continue with progress. I also see a small difference in the photos from day one and after the one-month mark. As you'll be able to see in the pictures my right breast is slightly smaller than my left and in the bra I have a little room to play on the side of my right breast and then a month later it looks like I fill the bra just a little bit more. I will also be wearing the same bra  for all photos to help keep my logs more accurate. Measurements are and will continue to be taken first thing in the morning before I would noogle. Also I am trying to lose a little bit of weight and get down to 125.

Start: under bust 32, bust 36
1 month: under bust 32, bust 37
Hieght: 5 foot
Weight: 134 lbs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Today after my normal shower i noticed to myself what it looks and feels like my breast are slighty more full on top, above my nipple. Which if any moms are reading this, thats exactly where i want to gain fullness cause my babies drank me dry. This was also noticed about 6 hours after my last NB pump session and i only keep my swelling maybe an  hour after i am done. If i continue to grow like this, i should hit me goal in no time (fingers crossed). 

Pump Monday through Friday around 2 hours a day. I use the pump and hold method, meaning I pump until I feel slight pressure and no pain and continue to add more suction for the first 30 minutes then let's sit for another 30 minutes. I then massage for 5 minutes then repeat the pumping. I massage during sessions with a homemade cream that includes Vitamin E oil flaxseed oil omega-3 oil fenugreek and vitamin C cream. I take one pill of flaxseed oil and one pill of fenugreek once a day. I am keeping this routine for 90 days and after those three months are done I will change my routine for another 90 days.

YEA!!!
It looks like you have got noogle berry to work well for you.
I look forward to hearing more of your progress.
And yes Noogle berry helps to fill out the breast instead of adding more inches to your bust line.
Bobbi
And Merry Christmas too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon