Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous breasts, Noogleberry and stretched areolas

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to get some advice before I start Noogling. I believe I have conical or tuberous breasts (large, puffy areolas, triangular shape) and I’m really worried about my areolas growing from Noogling. For reference, I’m a 30D with areolas slightly bigger than a silver dollar. I’ve already noticed some stretching from massaging, even though I try to leave the nipple area alone. I’ve heard of taping and the nipple shelf idea but just want to know if this is avoidable or if it’s even a real concern..?
 Does anyone have a thread or pics they can point me to to see  others’ experience with Noogling a and nipple change? 

Thank you!

(01-11-2017, 02:07 AM)gingersnap3 Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I just wanted to get some advice before I start Noogling. I believe I have conical or tuberous breasts (large, puffy areolas, triangular shape) and I’m really worried about my areolas growing from Noogling. For reference, I’m a 30D with areolas slightly bigger than a silver dollar. I’ve already noticed some stretching from massaging, even though I try to leave the nipple area alone. I’ve heard of taping and the nipple shelf idea but just want to know if this is avoidable or if it’s even a real concern..?
 Does anyone have a thread or pics they can point me to to see  others’ experience with Noogling a and nipple change? 

Thank you!

I am on my cellphone so I will try to explain it very shortly :

Noogleberry = new tissue 
New tissue =  skin expansion
Skin expansion = bigger areolas

How much? Depending on your body and how many hours you do everyday, but it's true.  Tapping them down is a good idea and it helps with tuberous breasts because when you tape em down you swell around the areola but not the areola actually, if that makes sense lol.

Do your research before trying noogleberry  Tongue and welcome!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon