Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Help With Herbal Program!

Hello NBE community!
I've been playing with NBE for about a year now. I say "playing" because up until recently, I didn't really do much research into it or get very serious. I have taken Greenbush and Natureday in the past, and didn't see enough results with either of them, so I quit both. I then did some research on here and I thought I had come up with a good program- I bought a whole bunch of supplements and got started on my current program. My problem is, now every time I come on here, I seem to find threads that contradict previous research that I found on here- it becomes very discouraging. The other unfortunate thing is that, with the birth control method I use, I don't really get periods anymore, so I can't cycle my herbs. I am considering switching to the pill in order to be able to cycle, but I'm not confident that my NBE herbs won't interfere with the pill.

Here is my current program, I have only been on it for about a month:

• Pueraria Mirifica (Ainterol)- 500 mg in morning, 500 in evening, as recommended on the bottle
  • Progesterone Cream- Applied to wrists every night
  • Saw Palmetto- 450 mg, intended to lower DHT
  • Fenugreek (50% saponins)- 500 mg 2x a day, intended for hormone sensitivity and balance
  • MSM- 3,000 mg a day, for connective tissues
  • Wild Yam- 400 mg, for hormonal balance
  • Goat's Rue Powder- 1 tsp, for prolactin,  put into a protein shake every evening
  • Licorice Root Powder- 1 tsp, for lowering/converting T
  • Fennel Seeds- 1 tsp

I'm also working towards a consistent Noogleberry routine, although I currently only two hours a day, one day a week.

When creating my program, I spoke personally with someone pretty welll known in the NBE community. I'm taking a lot of what she took, except she cycled her herbs.
I realize now that this is probably way too much all at once- it's kind of a cluster of everything.
I'm very interested in replies from people who have experienced significant growth/achieved significant progress on NBE.
Does anyone here have any suggestions?

(18-10-2017, 02:51 AM)Hannahec Wrote:  Hello NBE community!
I've been playing with NBE for about a year now. I say "playing" because up until recently, I didn't really do much research into it or get very serious. I have taken Greenbush and Natureday in the past, and didn't see enough results with either of them, so I quit both. I then did some research on here and I thought I had come up with a good program- I bought a whole bunch of supplements and got started on my current program. My problem is, now every time I come on here, I seem to find threads that contradict previous research that I found on here- it becomes very discouraging. The other unfortunate thing is that, with the birth control method I use, I don't really get periods anymore, so I can't cycle my herbs. I am considering switching to the pill in order to be able to cycle, but I'm not confident that my NBE herbs won't interfere with the pill.

• Pueraria Mirifica (Ainterol)- 500 mg in morning, 500 in evening, as recommended on the bottle
  • Fenugreek (50% saponins)- 500 mg 2x a day, intended for hormone sensitivity and balance
  • Goat's Rue Powder- 1 tsp, for prolactin,  put into a protein shake every evening
  • Fennel Seeds- 1 tsp

I'm also working towards a consistent Noogleberry routine, although I currently only two hours a day, one day a week.

When creating my program, I spoke personally with someone pretty welll known in the NBE community. I'm taking a lot of what she took, except she cycled her herbs.
I realize now that this is probably way too much all at once- it's kind of a cluster of everything.
I'm very interested in replies from people who have experienced significant growth/achieved significant progress on NBE.
Hi how long did you try Natureday for and did you use the whole package or just the pills? 
Be careful mixing fenugreek and goats rue. I ended up in hospital on that combo. Lowered my blood pressure and blacked out. At the very least watch out for signs of it. Dizziness, light head etc

PM: That's a huge amount.  Try 1/2 capsule per day to start, then increase if all goes well.  Unless you've already been using PM successfully.
PC: It sounds like your birth control is progestin based meaning you won't need any PC at first, and even long term you might only need a little.
SP: 450 mg sounds like it is whole herb and not an extract.  Try 160-320 mg extract or 8 times as much whole herb: about 900-2,250 mg (2-5 capsules)

If you get dizzy/light headed then stop fenugreek and goat's rue altogether; don't even use a little.  Stop using it, consume sugar right away and starches frequently for 1-2 days until you feel better.  If this doesn't happen to you then don't worry about it at all.

(18-10-2017, 05:35 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  PM: That's a huge amount.  Try 1/2 capsule per day to start, then increase if all goes well.  Unless you've already been using PM successfully.
PC: It sounds like your birth control is progestin based meaning you won't need any PC at first, and even long term you might only need a little.
SP: 450 mg sounds like it is whole herb and not an extract.  Try 160-320 mg extract or 8 times as much whole herb: about 900-2,250 mg (2-5 capsules)

If you get dizzy/light headed then stop fenugreek and goat's rue altogether; don't even use a little.  Stop using it, consume sugar right away and starches frequently for 1-2 days until you feel better.  If this doesn't happen to you then don't worry about it at all.
Hi Surferjoe! Thank you so much for your response- I actually read one of your posts when I was initially coming up with my plan, but I failed to pay attention to the amount of PM you recommended.
My birth control method is the depo-provera shot, which, like you said, I believe it is progestin based. I didn’t factor that in when buying my PC.
Thank you for the advice regarding the fenugreek + goats rue- I haven’t had any trouble yet but will definitely keep an eye on it!

(18-10-2017, 04:25 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

• Fennel Seeds- 1 tsp

Hi how long did you try Natureday for and did you use the whole package or just the pills? 
Be careful mixing fenugreek and goats rue. I ended up in hospital on that combo. Lowered my blood pressure and blacked out. At the very least watch out for signs of it. Dizziness, light head etc
Hey EllaC! Thanks for the speedy response- I used both the pills and extract, but not the cream or soap. I think I used natureday for about 3 months, which in hindsight probably wasn’t a fair amount of time to decide if it worked for me or not. I partially quit because, I’m reading testimonials in forums, I couldn’t find anyone who’d had significant growth on natureday. 
And I’ll definitelt watch for symptoms! I think I’ll decrease my goat’s rue dosage by a little anyway, as I realized that I was originally only planning to take 1/2 tsp as opposed to 1 tsp.

(18-10-2017, 06:06 AM)Hannahec Wrote:  

• Fennel Seeds- 1 tsp

Hey EllaC! Thanks for the speedy response- I used both the pills and extract, but not the cream or soap. I think I used natureday for about 3 months, which in hindsight probably wasn’t a fair amount of time to decide if it worked for me or not. I partially quit because, I’m reading testimonials in forums, I couldn’t find anyone who’d had significant growth on natureday. 
And I’ll definitelt watch for symptoms! I think I’ll decrease my goat’s rue dosage by a little anyway, as I realized that I was originally only planning to take 1/2 tsp as opposed to 1 tsp.

Hey. I saw nothing but positVe stuff on  Natureday esp the photos but with that said a lot of the old pics are still up there! I'm a little weary of Natureday when they refused to send proof their herbals were organic. However when I was on it it I had instant results . 

Good luck with your new programme

(18-10-2017, 06:13 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(18-10-2017, 06:06 AM)Hannahec Wrote:  

• Fennel Seeds- 1 tsp

Hey. I saw nothing but positVe stuff on  Natureday esp the photos but with that said a lot of the old pics are still up there! I'm a little weary of Natureday when they refused to send proof their herbals were organic. However when I was on it it I had instant results . 

Good luck with your new programme

Thank you! I guess maybe my body was just a little more stubborn with natureday, but its always nice to hear that somebody else got results
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon