Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there someone i could send a photo to to get advice?

Hi there,
I'm nervous to post my photo online but wondering if anyone would be able to give me some insight to what could be going on with my breasts? I could send a photo through a private message. They are just completely different shapes and kind of saggy, even though they're small. I think I must have underdeveloped breasts or something..

(18-10-2017, 12:09 AM)gingersnap3 Wrote:  Hi there,
I'm nervous to post my photo online but wondering if anyone would be able to give me some insight to what could be going on with my breasts? I could send a photo through a private message. They are just completely different shapes and kind of saggy, even though they're small. I think I must have underdeveloped breasts or something..

hey gingersnap3 do you mind private messaging me? not that i can guarantee helping you out but i think it will make you feel better Smile

Sounds like yoy have underdeveloped or tabular. I xwb try ans help. Goid luck hun

Ace

(18-10-2017, 12:09 AM)gingersnap3 Wrote:  Hi there,

Don't think about other people comments. Live the life as your wish...Don't panic....about social media comments.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon