Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shrinking breasts, possible PCOS, any advice?

Hi there, 
This is my first time posting here so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong section. 
My problem is that I used to have fairly large breasts in high school (36DD) when I was about 20lbs heavier, then I started working out heavily at 19. I've since stopped, but my boobs shrunk from losing weight and now they just feel so tiny, I hate them. I'm a 30 C/D now and it just feels wrong on my body. Even when they were larger I suspected that they were not fully developed, I even thought I might have tuberous breasts. 

I've tried gaining weight and it works to a degree, but even when I'm at the same weight as I was back then my boobs are still smaller than they were. 
I'm pretty sure I have some kind of hormone issue going on, likely PCOS, I have always had excess hair on my face though it's blonde, and I get very painful cramps (but have a  fairly regular cycle, I've never missed a period). I have had my hormones and thyroid tested in the past and everything was normal, but I'm still convinced SOMETHING must be off. I've been to several doctors and they tell me I'm fine and that I don't have PCOS but I think they're wrong, and it does run in my family.

Anyway, I've started massaging my breasts with progesterone and wild yam cream as well as taking supplements, but I don't think I have the right routine down yet. I'm currently taking vitamin C, B12, fish oil, magnesium, fenugreek, fennel, and saw palmetto and my fiance claims to see some progress but it's hard to say as I didn't measure when I started. 

I just ordered the noogleberry and will be using that as much as I can, but I'm wondering if anyone has a similar story and has had success with other methods. I've heard of taking bovine ovary and PM for growth, but I'm afraid they would throw off my hormones and cause more damage than they're worth.

(17-10-2017, 11:52 PM)gingersnap3 Wrote:  Hi there, 
This is my first time posting here so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong section. 
My problem is that I used to have fairly large breasts in high school (36DD) when I was about 20lbs heavier, then I started working out heavily at 19. I've since stopped, but my boobs shrunk from losing weight and now they just feel so tiny, I hate them. I'm a 30 C/D now and it just feels wrong on my body. Even when they were larger I suspected that they were not fully developed, I even thought I might have tuberous breasts. 

I've tried gaining weight and it works to a degree, but even when I'm at the same weight as I was back then my boobs are still smaller than they were. 
I'm pretty sure I have some kind of hormone issue going on, likely PCOS, I have always had excess hair on my face though it's blonde, and I get very painful cramps (but have a  fairly regular cycle, I've never missed a period). I have had my hormones and thyroid tested in the past and everything was normal, but I'm still convinced SOMETHING must be off. I've been to several doctors and they tell me I'm fine and that I don't have PCOS but I think they're wrong, and it does run in my family.

Anyway, I've started massaging my breasts with progesterone and wild yam cream as well as taking supplements, but I don't think I have the right routine down yet. I'm currently taking vitamin C, B12, fish oil, magnesium, fenugreek, fennel, and saw palmetto and my fiance claims to see some progress but it's hard to say as I didn't measure when I started. 

I just ordered the noogleberry and will be using that as much as I can, but I'm wondering if anyone has a similar story and has had success with other methods. I've heard of taking bovine ovary and PM for growth, but I'm afraid they would throw off my hormones and cause more damage than they're worth.
I have had PCOS. The best way to find that out is to have an ultrasound done. If your ovaries show the presence of cysts then it’s pcos. Facial hair can be hereditary or there are various other reasons for that  if in case you don’t have pcos. But yes, pcos does bring a lot of hair. Go for an ultrasound, it’s the easiest way. 
Anyway, good luck with your programme. ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon