Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nbe is dead? Where's the inspiration?

(08-10-2017, 06:18 PM)solome Wrote:   …so, to my latest experiment ..i started consuming a plant protein mix and adding a bit of whey protein, almond milk, chlorophyll, peanut butter, tahini, fish oil, collagen hydrolysate, coconut oil, raw pumpkin seeds and a date in the morning and evening. i’m not doing any super workouts and i’ve never tried this before and i’m gaining weight and omg my boobs are growing. i’m probably, also, growing a simultaneous massive ass. i’m eating yams quite frequently  …and brown rice with bone broth. also, i’ve been taking some time now and then, especially when massaging and pumping to close my eyes and imagine that my boobs are a very busty double D or E ..i’m one of those people that believe that thoughts are things, as real as the physical world and have immense power and they are responsible for nearly every condition in my life ….so, i try to have inspirational thinking, not always successful but it’s better to shoot beyond your target. i figure that the imagery is one of the languages my body totally gets.

ok, so it’s been about 2months with the protein drinks and my boobs are larger, not surprising, but i’ve noticed they’re taking a bit of shape i haven’t seen before, a more typical lower pole, areola upward look. i know i can’t keep this up forever but i wonder when i do start to back off on the protein, if my boobs will get to keep any of the changes. i can see them when i close my eyes, they’re huge, they’re heavy and omg, some guy just took a selfie. yeah, it could happen. it will happen. cheers
I don't think protein does much of anything but I've bolded several super healthy items that do help a lot, to help others seeing this.  Peanut butter is somewhat nice too.  And other unbolded items (including protein) still add calories so in terms of weight gain they're not bad.  Very nicely done.

Rather than backing off some day I think you should continue foods or things like this for life, as it is good and necessary not only for your boobs but also your whole body.

Definitely agree. I was a BN member a long time ago and I remember how different the forum was then compared to now. More people were focused on learning together (and not just dictating and promoting their sole opinions or asserting themselves as the leading authority on NBE science--what a joke!) and sharing with all happily and just growing and inspiring others and now its not the same at all. I don't think most people even get the results they are after. I'm sure many give up. Spending years and lots of money only to get a measly half cup to cup size increase (which let's face it, isn't all that noticeable) is a lot of effort for little reward. Not to mention, who knows what the effects are long term for taking all these herbals and constantly switching programs to find the right combo of pills to take. I'm sure not many will think to report back the negative consequences after years have transpired and some are left with weakened immune systems and cancers. It definitely makes me more pessimistic and weary of it all, but there's a part of me that won't feel womanly enough until I obtain the end goal size I'm after. It's kinda sad. 

(09-10-2017, 05:01 PM)growingmelons Wrote:  Definitely agree. I was a BN member a long time ago and I remember how different the forum was then compared to now. More people were focused on learning together (and not just dictating and promoting their sole opinions or asserting themselves as the leading authority on NBE science--what a joke!) and sharing with all happily and just growing and inspiring others and now its not the same at all. I don't think most people even get the results they are after. I'm sure many give up. Spending years and lots of money only to get a measly half cup to cup size increase (which let's face it, isn't all that noticeable) is a lot of effort for little reward. Not to mention, who knows what the effects are long term for taking all these herbals and constantly switching programs to find the right combo of pills to take. I'm sure not many will think to report back the negative consequences after years have transpired and some are left with weakened immune systems and cancers. It definitely makes me more pessimistic and weary of it all, but there's a part of me that won't feel womanly enough until I obtain the end goal size I'm after. It's kinda sad. 

You nailed it with the long term effects and lingering issues .

A weird observation.. I found my progress comparison pics last night. Bare no less and while to the naked eye they look SMALLER now... the way I look in bras is bigger. More cleavage , more jiggles. I don’t get it unless they are simply heavier and therefore lift up higher in a bra

Definitely makes me weary of how NBE is promoted as an "ALL NATURAL AND HEALTHY" method. That is so misleading. Sure you get to grow your own natural breasts but if you end up with some type of tumor in the long run, was it really even worth it? 

I'm trying stuff right now like pumping and massaging and ring tones and everything that doesn't involve herbals, and so far these methods are not working for me. I did have some results in the beginning with herbals but when I went for my yearly checkups my health changed from optimal to problematic (which was crazy because I felt fine) so I had to stop. Definitely should be more warnings for stuff like that!!

(11-10-2017, 01:11 AM)growingmelons Wrote:  Definitely makes me weary of how NBE is promoted as an "ALL NATURAL AND HEALTHY" method. That is so misleading. Sure you get to grow your own natural breasts but if you end up with some type of tumor in the long run, was it really even worth it? 

I'm trying stuff right now like pumping and massaging and ring tones and everything that doesn't involve herbals, and so far these methods are not working for me. I did have some results in the beginning with herbals but when I went for my yearly checkups my health changed from optimal to problematic (which was crazy because I felt fine) so I had to stop. Definitely should be more warnings for stuff like that!!

Everytime o hear a comment like this it snaps me back to reality and it's so bang on. I reckon a short burst of herbals of a few months migh do the trick for some but the continuation for years is downright bad.

(09-10-2017, 05:01 PM)growingmelons Wrote:    .... I was a BN member a long time ago and I remember how different the forum was then compared to now. More people were focused on learning together (and not just dictating and promoting their sole opinions or asserting themselves as the leading authority on NBE science--what a joke!) and sharing with all happily and just growing and inspiring others and now its not the same at all. I don't think most people even get the results they are after[i]. I'm sure many give up. Spending years and lots of money only to get a measly half cup to cup size increase (which let's face it, isn't all that noticeable) is a lot of effort for little reward. Not to mention, who knows what the effects are long term for taking all these herbals and constantly switching programs to find the right combo of pills to take. I'm sure not many will think to report back the negative consequences after years have transpired and some are left with weakened immune systems and cancers. It definitely makes me more pessimistic and weary of it all, but there's a part of me that won't feel womanly enough until I obtain the end goal size I'm after. It's kinda sad.[/i]

of course the forum is different now   …before, we had all the guys over here contributing to our posts and questions ..they made a great contribution. now, for the most part, the girls are here and the guys are over on breastnexum. sometimes, i jump over there and it’s obviously very active and it’s plain to me that breastnexus was better when the guys were here. yeah, i know, it’s just a click away ..except it's obviously more than that if we and them for the most part are no longer contributing to each other's experience. i miss them being here and contributing to our discourse. 

also, honestly, i have to say, i’ve learned a lot from this site and with all forums, member’s activity come and go in waves. yes, people, especially newbies can get carried away with herbal expectations. i can’t blame them. we want to feel our femininity, we want to be attractive and our breasts are important to our self-image. i understand the occasional excess but, there’s a lot of cautionary information here, too. i’ll just go ahead and say it though it’s been said ….natural breast enhancement can and does happen. the body is super intelligent and it responds to the mind, the power of imagery, diet, microbiome, exercise, massage, orgasm, pumping …epigenetic factors but the thing is ...our bodies are not all the same. we need to search our individual underlying reasons for a given condition, get a blood panel, use reishi or spearmint to reduce excess testosterone or herbal teas to bring calm to the body or to detox and purify and fortify the blood or whatever, there are lots of gentle herbals  ...to find our own personal path. and yeah, sometimes, one cup size is worth it.

herbs and essential oils can, also, be very powerful and affect changes in the body as much as a pharmaceutical. some can kill, some can heal, some cross the blood-brain barrier and affect the mind  …there’s intelligence in the body. if it can grow ten fingers and stop them at the right length and keep your head from growing like a county-fair squash then it surely knows what your mind, emotions, pain, imagined limitations and past subconscious experiences and beliefs are telling it   .....and it waits for the right prompting. jenniferlove proved that her mediterraen diet with massage and pumping gave her great results. glandulars have proven to help others. herbs used correctly can play an important role to move the body in a positive way.

Selling Large NB domes with pump
(22-09-2017, 05:22 AM)growingmelons Wrote:  Hi, I've used this for about 1 month or so and it just didn't work out for me. I think it's because I have dense breast tissue and the cups were also a little too tight for my wide chest. Another thing is I just don't have the time to dedicate to pumping. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

come on, melons. are you seriously gonna tell the rest of us there's nothing to be gained by trying.

Solom I'm pretty confused as to why you pasted a quote of mine from a thread where I was selling my Noogleberry Domes because they weren't a good match for me onto this thread about a completley different topic and then wrongly implying that i'm suggesting that people don't stand anything to gain from NBE? Did you really just hunt through my postings? Ok that's pretty weird lol. Are you here just to find something you can disagree with? Oh come on lets' not be idiotic here hun, but do i really need to mention what everyone knows and that is that just because one thing doesn't work for someone doesn't mean it won't work for another. Duh!! Please correct me if I'm wrong but you're going so off topic of this thread and I feel like you miss the point of it. 

But while I'm here, I'm just gonna go ahead and admit it: I've recently been diagnosed with precancerous cells and I have quite a few doctor appts and testings that I will have to go through in my immediate future. As anyone can imagine this definitely has left me weary which is why I said is it all worth it if you get cancer in the end. I'd take small chest over lifelong debilitating disease any day personally. But that is why I had to stop my herb program and I'm currently looking for other methods none of which has worked so far but I still keep doing them because I still want to try and it takes my mind off of what i'm currently facing. LOL, if I was really on here just saying that no one should try why would I even be on here, an NBE FORUM, in the first place?!? HAHA!!! Oh hun you really need some context. But nice try. Maybe next time try sticking to the topic of the thread or atleast DONT PUT WORDS IN SOMEONE ELSE'S MOUTH. That's never a nice thing to do and you only make yourself look bad.

(13-10-2017, 05:40 AM)growingmelons Wrote:  Solom I'm pretty confused as to why you pasted a quote of mine from a thread where I was selling my Noogleberry Domes because they weren't a good match for me onto this thread about a completley different topic and then wrongly implying that i'm suggesting that people don't stand anything to gain from NBE? Did you really just hunt through my postings? Ok that's pretty weird lol. Are you here just to find something you can disagree with? Oh come on lets' not be idiotic here hun, but do i really need to mention what everyone knows and that is that just because one thing doesn't work for someone doesn't mean it won't work for another. Duh!! Please correct me if I'm wrong but you're going so off topic of this thread and I feel like you miss the point of it. 

But while I'm here, I'm just gonna go ahead and admit it: I've recently been diagnosed with precancerous cells and I have quite a few doctor appts and testings that I will have to go through in my immediate future. As anyone can imagine this definitely has left me weary which is why I said is it all worth it if you get cancer in the end. I'd take small chest over lifelong debilitating disease any day personally. But that is why I had to stop my herb program and I'm currently looking for other methods none of which has worked so far but I still keep doing them because I still want to try and it takes my mind off of what i'm currently facing. LOL, if I was really on here just saying that no one should try why would I even be on here, an NBE FORUM, in the first place?!? HAHA!!! Oh hun you really need some context. But nice try. Maybe next time try sticking to the topic of the thread or atleast DONT PUT WORDS IN SOMEONE ELSE'S MOUTH. That's never a nice thing to do and you only make yourself look bad.
Thats rough growingmelons. Id be loading up on things that kill cancer stem cells, ( i cant remember them off the top of my head but i know theres plenty on google out there). 
I want to try and incoporate brocilli, brocilli sprouts in my diet, mushrooms, green tea, cranberry etc only cause i abuse my body and i kick myself daily for doing it too! Tumeric too as much as can as with ginger etc. You'l know all this already im sure. 
Thats what scares the shit out of me about all the years on NBE. We all have those C cells floating around so need to make it as hard to stick as poss.

(13-10-2017, 05:56 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Thats rough growingmelons. Id be loading up on things that kill cancer stem cells, ( i cant remember them off the top of my head but i know theres plenty on google out there). 
I want to try and incoporate brocilli, brocilli sprouts in my diet, mushrooms, green tea, cranberry etc only cause i abuse my body and i kick myself daily for doing it too! Tumeric too as much as can as with ginger etc. You'l know all this already im sure. 
Thats what scares the shit out of me about all the years on NBE. We all have those C cells floating around so need to make it as hard to stick as poss.

Thank you Ella for the encouragement and tips. Admittedly I don't know much about "cancer fighting foods" before I started this NBE journey, but now I'm definitely having to research more on this and educate myself better. I think that's something that actually is missing from this forum and that's emphasizing to try and eat more healthily and investing in cancer fighters to pair with herbal programs. I think it's worth it to do so. I'm on a fruit and vegetable fast for a week because its supposed to be better for your body and help to alkaline it and also flush out toxins and some have stated that it reversed cancer cells from multiplying and then eradicated them from the body. Not sure how true that all is, but anything is worth trying right now and how bad can fresh fruits and veggies be for you anwyas. I just don't want to get to that stage where I actually have cancer or a tumor so anything to stop it in its tracks are worth ttrying. My doctor told me it's good to be cautious and has recommended me a lot of stuff and provided me with plenty of pamplets to educate myself but I want to also take a more active and natural approach too! I definitely think everyone should if you're on a herbal program because you might be feeding cancerous cells and you won't know until you get properly tested for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon