Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP I am Lost !

Hello I am new here. I have been reading threads like crazy and I am confused as to what to do. It started off where I was like yay but now with so much info I am at a lost so I just registered so that I can just ask
I was looking into breast massages because I wanna gain fuller breasts.... a cup size would be a bonus. I want to try  herbs as the country I live in controls a lot of products so I want to use herbs and I find them here. So I would really love a plan that I can use that uses herbs  I found the pueraira mirifica which seems to work for many here along with massages. I am also open for suggestions. When I buy items from america the custom charges are high so I wanna avoid that this time. Thank you in advance. 
Its been 4 years since I had my daughter and my breasts went from okay small to super super huge Rolleyes to super flat Dodgy and now small Angry but not like before. Before they were a little fuller. Huh Sad

Hi Afla and welcome
I understand your sense of being overwhelmed. Since there is no magic pill that works for everyone, you have to weed through all the stuff and see what works for you.
I think the best thing is to have a hormone test done so you know wait your low on and what your high on. No sense of throwing money at herbs that you don't need.
Next head over to the programs section of the forum and scan through some of them that may sound like they fit you.
ie weight, height, breast shape and life style.
Pose a few questions in those threads and see what happens.

While your waiting, here are my two favorite massage threads:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

The nice thing about massage is that its free, harmless and does a body good.

Bobbi

The female breast enlargement herbs that have been found to be most useful are: saw palmetto, Don Quai, wild yam, dandelion root, blessed thistle, kava, and the herb from Thailand called Pueraria Mirifica, and fenugreek. Fenugreek is an interesting herb that was used for centuries by harem girls in the Middle East to produce more healthy breast tissue, thus enlarging their breasts. Taken internally, this is one of the best breast herbs.

Saw palmetto, too, has been used for centuries in North and South America. Native to the continent of America, it is now often recommended by naturopathic physicians to naturally enlarge breasts. Wild yam is another of the best female breast enlargement herbs, and it has been recommended by some not only for breast enhancement but for breast health as well. It can be used in conjunction with fenugreek for a more dramatic effect than either herb alone.

Of the other female breast enlargement herbs, Pueraria Mirifica is a very interesting and more recent addition to Western herbal health, although it has been known in Thailand for centuries. Also known in Thailand as Kwao Krua, it has only recently become commercially available in the West, since it took a while for the Thailand government to share its ancient remedy with the rest of us. Pueraria Mirifica has been shown by Thailand scientific studies to augment breast size up to 80 percent, although these results have not yet been duplicated in the United States or Europe. It has, like wild yam, been shown to help with general breast health, and some say that it helps offset a woman's chance of breast cancer.

Thank you for your reply. I have been doing massages. In September and October I was mostly researching breast massaging techniques and have been doing them. So far not a cm. I try to do them everyday for 300 turns. More like building my way up as my arms get tired, I pause and start again. Who know massaging breasts were such a workout Big Grin
For now I am trying to see what is available here in France and then proceed from there.

(07-10-2017, 04:16 AM)Hello. Nanakante and thank you for your suggestions. I will most likely try Wildyam. I ordered some PM but never got it. I find mexican wild yam. Its a mixed gel pill that has wild yam and other things in it. It says its for Menopause. I guess it should not hurt. I am still trying to get a pure one though. If not I find Fenugreek powder easily and Dong Quai on some sites. Trying to get them in liquid form but no luck so far.         I am going to write all these down as I did not know that kava, blessed thistle and dandelion roots helped too. Will keep you  posted. Been doing massages but I think that alone is not helping. Take Care and THank younanakante Wrote:  The female breast enlargement herbs that have been found to be most useful are: saw palmetto, Don Quai, wild yam, dandelion root, blessed thistle, kava, and the herb from Thailand called Pueraria Mirifica, and fenugreek. Fenugreek is an interesting herb that was used for centuries by harem girls in the Middle East to produce more healthy breast tissue, thus enlarging their breasts. Taken internally, this is one of the best breast herbs.

Saw palmetto, too, has been used for centuries in North and South America. Native to the continent of America, it is now often recommended by naturopathic physicians to naturally enlarge breasts. Wild yam is another of the best female breast enlargement herbs, and it has been recommended by some not only for breast enhancement but for breast health as well. It can be used in conjunction with fenugreek for a more dramatic effect than either herb alone.

Of the other female breast enlargement herbs, Pueraria Mirifica is a very interesting and more recent addition to Western herbal health, although it has been known in Thailand for centuries. Also known in Thailand as Kwao Krua, it has only recently become commercially available in the West, since it took a while for the Thailand government to share its ancient remedy with the rest of us. Pueraria Mirifica has been shown by Thailand scientific studies to augment breast size up to 80 percent, although these results have not yet been duplicated in the United States or Europe. It has, like wild yam, been shown to help with general breast health, and some say that it helps offset a woman's chance of breast cancer.

Massage must be done with an oil like coconut oil. Apply just enough to be absorbed during your massage session. Also to avoid unwanted side effects get fenugreek as oil, not pills. Add the fenugreek oil to your coconut oil. You may also do the same with PM.

(28-11-2017, 02:26 AM)James98 Wrote:  Massage must be done with an oil like coconut oil. Apply just enough to be absorbed during your massage session. Also to avoid unwanted side effects get fenugreek as oil, not pills. Add the fenugreek oil to your coconut oil. You may also do the same with PM.

Thanks for your message. I did the massage using coconut oil or sometime macadamia nut oil. I did it after the shower on slightly damp skin so it stayed moist longer. I bought the fenugreek already as well as red clover that arrived this morning. Still waiting on the other half of my order. The site where I bought the PM never delivers so to be safe I wont order again. I found PM on amazon in the form of powder.

Can I take the fenugreek alone? If so I can monitor if it has a bad effect. I have a box with 45 pills.  Red clover 45 pills. Others to get are Wild Yam, Dong Quai and Maca. 120 to 180 pills size bottles. Plan to use the Maca in between to increase my energy its not part of the BE.

What program do you use? Have you used Fenugreek before?

UPDATE.
just got red clover and fengrec in the mail. 45 pills each bottle. Plan to take fenugreek first for 2 weeks then my period would be here and I would take the red clover around that time to help kill the killer cramps.(Open for better suggestion)
Other half of the order will come this weekend. Dong Quai, Wild Yam and Maca (120 - 180 pills per bottle). Maca i bought for energy and I always wanted to try it. Plus Wild Yam I always wanted to try for BE. The only trusted place to buy PM here is amazon and I only found it in Powder form. *Maybe I will put it in a smoothie*
Fenugreek 3 per day
Red clover 2 per day
Eventually can I combine the the 2???? This is what I do not know for now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon