Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a TL;DR section??? HELP

(19-09-2017, 06:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-09-2017, 06:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Does fenugreek achieve any real growth though irrespective of dose? Did nothing for me other than a temporary boost while on it  Huh I speculated it increases appetite hence the "buxom" effect ..

Lotus what does hops do " hormonal wise?"

In combination (or combination therapy) with other herbs seems more likely to achieve longer and lasting results, imo. No two nbe plans are the same, finding the best combination (with other herbs...and even hormones) takes time , as well we know.

Fixing our guts first is job one, meaning take a pH test to determine acidic conditions, then find a good digestive enzyme supplement.....a slightly alkaline environment supports balance for breast growth (and overall health).

Then comes a pro-NBE diet plan. A key part of NBE is stimulating lost growth hormones (as we age), but...understanding IGF-1/GH can be tricky to decipher.....but doable .

itybity, don't get overwhelmed by the amount of information here, (in other words, don't obsess, lol)...stress is no good for breast health, I know easier said right then done?.

Have a good night. Smile

Funny you say that L I was just reading today acidity is behind soo much chronic disorders. And yes hands down if guts messed up can't absorb. I use ph strips and for the most part I'm borderline acidic. I brought a supergreens alkalising powder too after that. 

Ps your inbox full.

I'm in agreement with surferjoe. Don't take hops along with PM. There really is no need and because they are both very strong phytoestrogens they might compete against each other and cancel each other out. Also the phytoestrogens in hops attaches preferentially to alpha estrogen receptors, as opposed to beta estrogen receptors, increasing the risk of breast cancer. But if you do decide to take them both do let us know how you get along and if it works out for you. It could be a good combination for your body, who knows? 

NBE plans are different from one person to the next. As you can pretty much see everyone has their different twist when it comes to what they think is the better plan. No need to put one down because of those differences in opinions. If I were you I would be wary when it comes to commentators who think they know it all. You can go in so many different directions with NBE which is why no two plans are really alike and it's encouraged to read as much as you can, research as much as you can, and then develop your own program that will fit your needs. Dosages of certain herbs tend to vary based on the individual anyways. 

If you're looking for someone to make up a plan for you, there are people on this site who have done a lot of research and are willing to do that like Surferjoe and also another member Lovely-Dynseli has written a pdf that breaks everything down and also formulates a program for you: http://breast.is/ebook/herbal-breast-enlargement.pdf  There's also other sites that have their own NBE program listed out for you and summarized. But really, this type of forum is really more for people who are willing to read and research and then share their experiences. There shouldn't be a TL;DR section because there isn't just one program fits for all. You might try one program and get no results and then have to try something else. But I'm hoping you figure something out that meets your needs.
Rainbow 

Hi guys! I've just ended my menses and have started my regimen

I'm thinking of also adding papaya juice mixed with  milk for a morning shake as some people have had great results with this. We will see how it goes!
Rainbow 

Update:
I looked in the mirror today and noticed my butt has gotten a bit bigger, could be the Maca? 
I'm going to measure again soon

from my experience thats what Maca is best at.
Building the Butt
Bobbi
Rainbow 

(28-11-2017, 03:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  from my experience thats what Maca is best at.
Building the Butt
Bobbi

Does it work as well with exercise? I'm about to get back into my workout routine

(28-11-2017, 05:33 PM)ItyBityKittyComittee Wrote:  
(28-11-2017, 03:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  from my experience thats what Maca is best at.
Building the Butt
Bobbi

Does it work as well with exercise? I'm about to get back into my workout routine

I couldnt really say, but you can be the guinea pig and let us know your results.
I can imagine the exercise would do anything to reduce progress.
Bobbi
Rainbow 

Hey guys! I got a depo provera shot yesterday which may or may not affect my progress but I do feel fuller
Rainbow 

PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE! -small progress lol(had to edit this cuz I measured wrong)
so I gained 5lbs although my waist and hip measurements are still the same 28-40.
My bust grew 4 centimeters!. A few centimeters probably isnt much to some but I'm ecstatic. I put on one of my bras I used to not be able to fill out and now I can actually fill it out completely. My measurements may still be a bit off but I know I've definitely made some progress although its small.
9-18-17 : 32" over - 35" across - 30" under-- 34 band
12-18-17: 32" - 35"⁴cm - 30"-- 34 band :depo provera BC: :Brazil butt lifting workout:

I'm thinking of upping the dosage of each by one capsule and taking them in the evening. See if it improves. I've also been eating more balanced meals as part of my workout.
Tried the papaya milk, didn't like the taste at all so I haven't been nu sing that method
Rainbow 

UPDATE

ok so while i was getting back into the depo birth control my hormones were going all wacked out (because theyre literally pumping  more hormones into you) and i decided to stop my routine all together Sad , i felt like it was too much and i needed to re adjust to the shot. 
So while i havent been using herbs i have been massaging and they still feel pretty full. Instead of getting back into herbs for now I have ordered a cupping system and it will be here in a couple days, we will see where that takes us. 
Ill probably start a new thread for my journey once i get the cups

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon