Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are results permanent?

If you get results, would they stay if you were to stop taking them?

(08-09-2017, 02:05 AM)cherryangel Wrote:  If you get results, would they stay if you were to stop taking them?

It's really hard to say. I've read of many people who have kept their growth and I've also read of many people who have said that they lost nearly all of their growth. I'm not sure why this is, or why this happens. It could be because of unbalanced hormones, weight loss, or just the cessation of PM. I also have a theory that many women are measuring themselves wrongly when it comes to NBE because our breasts tend to swell 2 inches or more during luteal and it's easy to think that our breasts have grown so much, but after our period when our breasts shrink we get disappointed. 

What I've noticed personally for me, is that I always measure on Day 4 of my period (when my breasts are at their naturally smallest) and each cycle I tend to retain a little bit of the swelling I've gotten during luteal. It's a slow process but for sure, but what I look for is consistency and on average I gain about 1/4 inch on my bust and 1/2 inch on my leaning bust each cycle. My breasts have never measured lowered that my last month's measurement, so I think I'm on a right path to lasting growth. I'll of course know for sure once I've actually quit PM and I will be sure to report it, but I honestly have a feeling that the growth I'm seeing is here to stay (or at least I'm hoping!). 

Hope this helps!

Xoxo

Ive always said i wish i knew about NBE when i was soooo much younger!!!!
I think the younger you start the better advantage you have no matter what method you use. You have more growth hormones, you have better circulation, better healthier circulating hormones etc!

I was trying to remember how many years ive been on here and i honestly cant! Maybe 4 or 5 at least! Ive seen many girls reach their goal and leave, so yes i think it can be done, actually i know it can be done cause many of those girls pop in from time to time or still here be it by way of herbs or massage or diet etc. 

If you try herbs and stop too soon then yeh i dont think (not guaranteed) you might loose it - happened to me many times... but we are all soooo different and different biological reasons we are here for breast growth. 

I think??? You are interested in bovine ovary right? Thats something i would never dabble with only cause i err on the side of caution and to be honest with the advent of mad cow disease etc Im weary of any bovine product BUT THATS JUST ME. And when i say Advent thats incorrect cause its real EEEKKK. But i suspect thats in cattle that has been mistreated, misfed etc etc .. I take colostrum and whey and gelatin. Im always mindful of that practices of people i source bovine products from ie Non gmo, grass fed or organic etc good reputation, good feedback!

I have in fact ordered a multi glandular product to nourish MY entire glandular system, when it arrives i cant guarantee il actually take it!!!  Shy

Id certainly entertain other methods first and all dependent on what your age is... Just my opinion xx

And yeh as Zara says measuring the same time every month is a good indicator.

(08-09-2017, 03:43 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 02:05 AM)cherryangel Wrote:  If you get results, would they stay if you were to stop taking them?

It's really hard to say. I've read of many people who have kept their growth and I've also read of many people who have said that they lost nearly all of their growth. I'm not sure why this is, or why this happens. It could be because of unbalanced hormones, weight loss, or just the cessation of PM. I also have a theory that many women are measuring themselves wrongly when it comes to NBE because our breasts tend to swell 2 inches or more during luteal and it's easy to think that our breasts have grown so much, but after our period when our breasts shrink we get disappointed. 

What I've noticed personally for me, is that I always measure on Day 4 of my period (when my breasts are at their naturally smallest) and each cycle I tend to retain a little bit of the swelling I've gotten during luteal. It's a slow process but for sure, but what I look for is consistency and on average I gain about 1/4 inch on my bust and 1/2 inch on my leaning bust each cycle. My breasts have never measured lowered that my last month's measurement, so I think I'm on a right path to lasting growth. I'll of course know for sure once I've actually quit PM and I will be sure to report it, but I honestly have a feeling that the growth I'm seeing is here to stay (or at least I'm hoping!). 

Hope this helps!

Xoxo

(08-09-2017, 07:54 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Ive always said i wish i knew about NBE when i was soooo much younger!!!!
I think the younger you start the better advantage you have no matter what method you use. You have more growth hormones, you have better circulation, better healthier circulating hormones etc!

I was trying to remember how many years ive been on here and i honestly cant! Maybe 4 or 5 at least! Ive seen many girls reach their goal and leave, so yes i think it can be done, actually i know it can be done cause many of those girls pop in from time to time or still here be it by way of herbs or massage or diet etc. 

If you try herbs and stop too soon then yeh i dont think (not guaranteed) you might loose it - happened to me many times... but we are all soooo different and different biological reasons we are here for breast growth. 

I think??? You are interested in bovine ovary right? Thats something i would never dabble with only cause i err on the side of caution and to be honest with the advent of mad cow disease etc Im weary of any bovine product BUT THATS JUST ME. And when i say Advent thats incorrect cause its real EEEKKK. But i suspect thats in cattle that has been mistreated, misfed etc etc .. I take colostrum and whey and gelatin. Im always mindful of that practices of people i source bovine products from ie Non gmo, grass fed or organic etc good reputation, good feedback!

I have in fact ordered a multi glandular product to nourish MY entire glandular system, when it arrives i cant guarantee il actually take it!!!  Shy

Id certainly entertain other methods first and all dependent on what your age is... Just my opinion xx

I'm 18 and naturally slim so yeah I guess I'm still pretty young. And you're definitely right, I'd actually changed my mind yesterday about Bovine Ovary... I don't want to mess up my hormones!! So for now I might just stick to massaging and maca root. I have been massaging every day and I'm slowly pushing into a full A cup, my breasts are naturally round in the front so they appear bigger than my actual cup size... I am ok with my current breasts but I really want to be able to fill out cami and tight tops without wearing overly padded bras!!! I am also really interested in Noogleberry, do you guys have any experience with it? I've seen so many positive results on their forums and am very eager to give it a go since I am desperate for at least a full B cup  Sad Also, if I were to take herbs in the future should I take them on the first day of my period? Thank you so much guys!!!  Blush

(08-09-2017, 08:34 AM)cherryangel Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 03:43 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Hope this helps!

Xoxo

(08-09-2017, 07:54 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Ive always said i wish i knew about NBE when i was soooo much younger!!!!

I'm 18 and naturally slim so yeah I guess I'm still pretty young. And you're definitely right, I'd actually changed my mind yesterday about Bovine Ovary... I don't want to mess up my hormones!! So for now I might just stick to massaging and maca root. I have been massaging every day and I'm slowly pushing into a full A cup, my breasts are naturally round in the front so they appear bigger than my actual cup size... I am ok with my current breasts but I really want to be able to fill out cami and tight tops without wearing overly padded bras!!! I am also really interested in Noogleberry, do you guys have any experience with it? I've seen so many positive results on their forums and am very eager to give it a go since I am desperate for at least a full B cup  Sad Also, if I were to take herbs in the future should I take them on the first day of my period? Thank you so much guys!!!  Blush
That's great so pleased to hear that. Yeh BO blah not so much at your age. 
Maca... can't really comment from a medical standpoint at your age. 
noogle never worked for me cause I have terrible circulation! I'd contact Lucy at nooglebeery, explain your age and see what she thinks. I've seen good results re noodle on this forum. It's not fir everyone and I'd never suggest it based on your age and the fact your still growing. But contacting them direct see what they say. For you dietary intervention and massaging be fantastic. That's how I'd go about it anyway till your older and confident growth has halted. 
I grew up to 22! So never be complacent about whether you have stopped growing even if it feels like you have  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon