Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program

Hi everyone! I was too excited when all my herbs came in today, so I decided now was a good time to write down my program. I'd also like to mention that I created this list with the help of surferjoe2007's 'Comprehensive NBE Program', I'm very thankful for all the useful information in that thread! I'll be taking everything in the morning as well.

Pueraria Mirifica 150mg
MSM 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 450mg
L-Tyrosine 500mg
Fenugreek 610mg
About a half a pump of Progesterone cream

Also, please note that I plan on increasing my dosage on everything in a couple of days (except maybe PM) once I see how my body responds to everything. I'm top heavy so with this particular program, I plan on becoming a bit more 'even'. It would be nice to change a bit of my fat distribution to my lower half since my previous weight gain along with Maca, Fenugreek and MSM made everything pile up to my breasts! If anyone has any comments or suggestions for my current program, please feel free! I need as much advice as I can get. Blush

Hi Jane! Do keep us updated on your results with your program! Wishing you success and lots of growth!! <3

Xoxo

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement Zara!

Hi. Just curious what dosages were you taking to become top heavy with the last programme?
What were your dimensions before and after if you recall.
Thanks

Hmm.. It's been a few months, but if I remember correctly, I was taking about 1000mg of Maca, 1220mg of Fenugreek and 1000mg of MSM. Now, I've always been busty, that's just genetic for me. But for as long as I could remember, I was a 32B. I'm not sure if this is 100% though, because I hardly ever got measured. Anyways, with my weight gain and my small program I could no longer fit my usual bras. I went and got measured and I was a 32C! About a month later, the new bra I had was starting to get tight. Come to find out, I was a 32DDD and I still am; although I think it's time to get measured again (breasts popping out too much). Also, if this is helpful to know, I gained 27 pounds. My weight gain was completely intentional. Hope this helps! Big Grin

(28-08-2017, 05:16 PM)janejane Wrote:  Hmm.. It's been a few months, but if I remember correctly, I was taking about 1000mg of Maca, 1220mg of Fenugreek and 1000mg of MSM. Now, I've always been busty, that's just genetic for me. But for as long as I could remember, I was a 32B. I'm not sure if this is 100% though, because I hardly ever got measured. Anyways, with my weight gain and my small program I could no longer fit my usual bras. I went and got measured and I was a 32C! About a month later, the new bra I had was starting to get tight. Come to find out, I was a 32DDD and I still am; although I think it's time to get measured again (breasts popping out too much). Also, if this is helpful to know, I gained 27 pounds. My weight gain was completely intentional. Hope this helps! Big Grin

WOW That sounds really good, made everything pile up to the breasts!  Do you think Maca contribute a lot for the weight gain? You went to D cup in such a short time!

I just made a topic about this, but what brand of PM are you using that offers such a low dose? Is it the one that is also 50mg of DIM?

Thanks Smile

Jessica,

I'd love to think that Maca helped with my weight gain, but I'm not exactly sure since it certainly didn't help my butt at all Tongue.  I was taking this vitamin syrup called Apetamin and it didn't help me pack on pounds, it just increased my appetite. And when I say increase my appetite, I mean I could scarf down food and never feel 'full', if that makes sense.

Tiny,

The brand of PM I have is Nature's Answer and yes, it has 50mg of DIM Smile.

Alrighty, today marks my first full week of my new program, and I decided now was a good time for a quick update because I was noticing a few changes. Sorry if this a bit long- since it's my first update I want to be a bit detailed, but the rest won't be.

Day 1-3:

I experienced no negative side effects which is great! I only lost a pound or so, but I blame that on being a little sick and not eating properly. My Vitamin C with Rosehips finally came in (500mg), so I added that to my program as well.

Day 4:

I increased my dosage since there were no negative side effects! So,

Pueraria Mirifica 300mg
MSM 2000mg
Saw Palmetto 900mg
L-Tyrosine 1000mg
Fenugreek 1220mg
Vitamin C 500mg
Still half a pump of Progesterone cream

And if it's worth mentioning, I take Hair skin and nails pills as well. I noticed my stomach began to feel 'lighter' if that makes sense? It's not because of my small weight loss either, I've lost up to 5 pounds and haven't felt a 'lighter' stomach. Or even after waist training with my steel bone corset, I don't feel that much 'lighter'.

Day 5-6:

At this point I do believe my stomach is getting smaller, even if it's by a little bit. One thing I did notice though (TMI), the Fenugreek has made my pee a bit golden orange/yellow? It certainly caught me off guard a great deal. I maintained my weight from the day prior and received no bad side effects from increasing my dose. 

Day 7:

I woke up with my stomach feeling A LOT flatter. I still weigh 129.6 and it's my usual size that I maintain. My measurements now are 37-29-36. I grew an inch on my bust! I certainly wasn't expecting it, since it's not really my goal here, but I'm not mad about it. I lost half an inch on my stomach too! Previous size was 34in but now it's 33 1/2. I'm too thrilled about this! It lets me know that I'm not going crazy about my stomach feeling 'lighter'. I've maintained butt size as well, but I'm hoping to see more progress like I have this week!

Time for a new update, this is a two week update since my last post.

Day 8:

I got a new brand of Fenugreek, so I'll be taking 500mg of that.

Day 9-12:

Still feeling normal. I increased my Pueraria Mirifica dosage to 450 mg to see if that would help any.

Day 13-21: (What a jump, right?)

I dropped Saw Palmetto, I didn't feel like I needed it. I increased my Fenugreek dosage to 1000mg. My stomach has had that 'light' feeling again. But I'm not sure if it was the herbs or my extreme corset lacing I've been doing for the last couple of days. My weight is a solid 128 now, I've been cutting off on my eating a great deal and drinking water. But still, my measurements are 37-29-36. My stomach has lost an inch and measures at 32 1/2in, so a whole inch off. I'm happy about that, not so happy about my butt being 29in. Although I will admit it seems rather shapely, so it's not a total loss. And besides, I lost another inch!

I've been thinking about adding Pituitary Glandular and Bovine Ovary for an extra 'kick'. I know my goal is a bit steep to accomplish, so I'm willing to try out new herbs and be patient until I achieve the body I want. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon