Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I stop with the massages, will my breasts diminish?

Hello! I'm Brazilian and I discovered the site recently. Can you answer my question? Thank you! Forgive me for my English.

(24-08-2017, 04:49 PM)Moliveira Wrote:  Hello! I'm Brazilian and I discovered the site recently. Can you answer my question? Thank you! Forgive me for my English.

Há quanto tempo você está fazendo as massagens? Você ganhou muito crescimento com isso? Se você parar com as massagens, seus peitos provavelmente encolherão um pouco, mas eles não devem voltar até onde eles começaram. Em geral, as massagens não são uma boa maneira de cultivar seus seios. Muitas pessoas não vêem resultados permanentes com eles, mas alguns têm. Deixe-nos saber como funciona com você.

O meu português é horrível, mas espero que você entenda!

Boa sorte!

Xoxo

(24-08-2017, 06:27 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(24-08-2017, 04:49 PM)Moliveira Wrote:  Hello! I'm Brazilian and I discovered the site recently. Can you answer my question? Thank you! Forgive me for my English.

Há quanto tempo você está fazendo as massagens? Você ganhou muito crescimento com isso? Se você parar com as massagens, seus peitos provavelmente encolherão um pouco, mas eles não devem voltar até onde eles começaram. Em geral, as massagens não são uma boa maneira de cultivar seus seios. Muitas pessoas não vêem resultados permanentes com eles, mas alguns têm. Deixe-nos saber como funciona com você.

O meu português é horrível, mas espero que você entenda!

Boa sorte!

Xoxo

O seu português está ótimo! Obrigada!!!
Fiquei um pouco triste.
Eu faço faculdade de Farmácia e leio muitos artigos do pubmed para pesquisa. Tomar chás e Pueraria Mirifica é mais perigoso do que parece, e este é carcinogenico. Além disso, aqui no Brasil alguns grupos dizem que o efeito dessas ervas também some se você deixar de tomá-las. 
Eu comecei as massagens ontem, mas tenho medo que meus seios fiquem flácidos se eu parar. A única coisa que tenho reparado é que eles estão como se estivessem na puberdade. Doem um pouco. Minha intenção é aumentar apenas 2 polegadas, nada mais que isso. 
Qual é a melhor maneira para aumentar os seios? 
Obrigada pela sua resposta e por escrever em português!

Eu fiz muitas pesquisas sobre o PM e as ervas que estou tomando, mas não vi nenhum artigo negativo. Você pode me ligar para alguns deles? Eu não quero continuar a tomar algo se for realmente prejudicial para mim. Obrigado por me avisar!!

Com a massagem dos seios, seus peitos não devem ficar flácidos. Isso pode ajudar a torná-los alegres. Muitas pessoas não experimentam uma tonelada de crescimento com massagens, mas no seu caso, uma vez que você não está tentando crescer demais, talvez isso ajude. Massaging é muito bom para a saúde do peito, então não tenha medo de massagem!

Você também pode tentar coisas como o Noogleberry, que é um dispositivo de sucção de mama. Existem outros dispositivos de sucção de mama também, mas eles funcionam pela expansão do tecido e leva muito tempo para ver os resultados. É uma dessas coisas em que você tem que ter muita paciência.

Espero que isso ajude você!!

Xoxo

(25-08-2017, 03:24 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Eu fiz muitas pesquisas sobre o PM e as ervas que estou tomando, mas não vi nenhum artigo negativo. Você pode me ligar para alguns deles? Eu não quero continuar a tomar algo se for realmente prejudicial para mim. Obrigado por me avisar!!

Com a massagem dos seios, seus peitos não devem ficar flácidos. Isso pode ajudar a torná-los alegres. Muitas pessoas não experimentam uma tonelada de crescimento com massagens, mas no seu caso, uma vez que você não está tentando crescer demais, talvez isso ajude. Massaging é muito bom para a saúde do peito, então não tenha medo de massagem!

Você também pode tentar coisas como o Noogleberry, que é um dispositivo de sucção de mama. Existem outros dispositivos de sucção de mama também, mas eles funcionam pela expansão do tecido e leva muito tempo para ver os resultados. É uma dessas coisas em que você tem que ter muita paciência.

Espero que isso ajude você!!

Xoxo

Obrigada pelo seu apoio! Eu vou continuar as massagens, pois meu medo era eles diminuírem flácidos, mas acho que isso não irá acontecer. 
Aqui está o artigo: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/ 
Beijos!

(26-08-2017, 01:35 AM)Moliveira Wrote:  
(25-08-2017, 03:24 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  I did a lot of research on the PM and the herbs I'm taking, but I did not see any negative articles. Can you call me some of them? I do not want to continue to take anything if it is really harmful to me. Thank you for letting me know!!

With breast massage, your breasts should not get flabby. This can help make them happy. Many people do not experience a ton of growth with massages, but in your case, since you're not trying to grow up too much, maybe this will help. Massaging is very good for breast health, so do not be afraid of massage!

You can also try things like Noogleberry, which is a breast suction device. There are other breast suction devices as well, but they work by expanding the tissue and it takes a lot of time to see the results. It's one of those things where you have to have a lot of patience.

Hope this helps you !!

Xoxo

Thanks for your support! I'm going to continue the massages, because my fear was they would decrease flaccids, but I do not think that will happen. 
Here's the article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/ 
Kisses!
Hi.
Writing in english Smile 
But yeh i read your link. Its such a tough call with PM. While i have plenty of it at home myself and have done exhaustive research on it  i keep seeing stuff like this that makes me scared to use it.
Ive also read that PM the honest to goodness grown in the right regions stuff is an estrogen metabolizer and cancer protective. Personally and just my opinion i think theres so much BAD Pm on the market and its THAT stuff that has the negative effect and i wonder if people just consumed it as the natives did, the roots and the tea etc that it would be a whole other story and that this form of PM is good for you! Just my opinion.

Re massage, ive spent many years on here and i think that massage to be fair is one of the most effective forms of NBE "IF" you have a healthy circulatory system and the younger the better! 

That and noogling to be fair!

(26-08-2017, 01:35 AM)Moliveira Wrote:  Obrigada pelo seu apoio! Eu vou continuar as massagens, pois meu medo era eles diminuírem flácidos, mas acho que isso não irá acontecer. 
Aqui está o artigo: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/ 
Beijos!

Ei linda! Obrigado por me enviar o link no PM. Enviei-lhe uma mensagem na sua caixa de entrada! <3 

Xoxo

Hi ladies, I just took a look at the link and I find it disturbing. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/ 
So what is the conclusion? In one paragraph it says that it could provide relief, and in another it says that it could stimulate it. I wish there was more info, more studies on this.

(04-09-2017, 07:31 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi ladies, I just took a look at the link and I find it disturbing. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/ 
So what is the conclusion? In one paragraph it says that it could provide relief, and in another it says that it could stimulate it. I wish there was more info, more studies on this.

I admit I'm a little confused on this too, Bettie. I've read a lot of studies that say PM can be helpful and even good for women, and then I've read this one and it cautioned me a lot. I don't know, but I think when it comes to NBE there are risks for anything herbal. I've decided to continue on with PM at a low dose, but I've also centered my program around health supplements that are preventative to certain diseases and cancers and also that build health. I'm going to do more research, but I feel like it's good that people are aware of these risks so they can make informed decisions on how to build their programs.

Yeh it felt to me the cautions were NOT to go OVER the recomended dosage and Ive always brought PM from people who made it clear to take 1-2mg per kg of body weight. Il never understand these companies who try to say the RDI is 500mgs, 1000 etc. 

And Ive watched over the years girls who took those high doses and got really messed up. A fair few got lumps they had to have removed too. Its only as of late I'm seeing more girls being cautious and taking much lower dosages which is great.

I used to have a world map showing cancer statistics (long gone now) but be interesting to see how Thailand rates, ok just having a quick look according to this Thailand isnt even on there?
http://www.wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-fig...statistics

Thats got to be a good sign if PM is native to Thailand.

I have the tea slices. I dont have it though. The taste leaves abit to  be desired..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon