Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I taking too many breast enhancement pills?Also birth control?

Hey all!

So I've been taking aguaje, wild hinojo, black maca 3, and fit c from curvyfruit.com. I've been taking these pills 2x a day for the past year or so consistently for the most part. As a result, I noticed a significantly bigger butt and my boobs grew from an A cup to a small C cup. I am now looking into Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto for more significant boobs. Furthermore, I am considering birth control to regulate my inconsistent periods and clear my acne as the main incentives - the rumored increase in breast size is also a plus. So I have 3 main questions:

1) Am I taking too many pills (total 6 pills when factoring in Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto)?
2) What birth control would you recommend for the reasons I'm looking for? I've heard Cerzaette is a popular option
3) Is it a good idea to continue taking my herbal supplements while on birth control? I don't want to endanger my body.

Please let me know, thank you so much!

If you give the quantities of the herbs you listed it's easier to give an opinion on what you're taking, but you don't seem to be taking that much compared to what women on herbal breast enhancement generally take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon