Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hiiiiiiiii

Tongue Hey im new but ive been browsing this site as a guest for aaaaaages. My name is Charlotte and im looking for any and all advice regards the creams and stuff i see on ebay? ive tried flax seed oil but its just not working as well as it was. my size is 30DD and im just not happy with them. any advice is graciously appreciated :3 xx

(20-08-2017, 06:54 PM)Angstymelon Wrote:  Tongue Hey im new but ive been browsing this site as a guest for aaaaaages. My name is Charlotte and im looking for any and all advice regards the creams and stuff i see on ebay? ive tried flax seed oil but its just not working as well as it was. my size is 30DD and im just not happy with them. any advice is graciously appreciated :3 xx

Hi Charlotte and welcome to the forum, officially, lol. 

As far as topicals that you can rub on to your breast, there are many options out there but I'm not sure how effective they are when it comes to breast growth. I can't recall many people seeing results off of topicals alone, but if you choose to go that route then make sure that you're getting something that's good quality and with positive testimonies. I'm really weary when it comes to buying stuff off of ebay because who knows how authentic a product really is when it comes from a third party seller like that. But do keep us updated on what you find and how it works out for you. 

Good luck!!

Xoxo

(20-08-2017, 11:07 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(20-08-2017, 06:54 PM)Angstymelon Wrote:  Tongue Hey im new but ive been browsing this site as a guest for aaaaaages. My name is Charlotte and im looking for any and all advice regards the creams and stuff i see on ebay? ive tried flax seed oil but its just not working as well as it was. my size is 30DD and im just not happy with them. any advice is graciously appreciated :3 xx

Hi

I have doubt about using creams as a enhancement or enlarging breast, I will believe in excercises on how to improve boobs, maybe applying creams will have to do with the excercises routine to make it effective.
You know not all the things seen on the ebay or online store are good, some review there are maybe a bait or paid just to make a good review you know a stuff of you pretending to be a customer who satisfied with thier products and so on.
Never go easy on what you seen and what you read it is better to ask people or conduct your own survey on breast community forum like here.

My advice for you is if you cannot afford or your afraid of breast implant, the only thing you can do is like this http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Bigger-Breast...ut-Surgery

(20-08-2017, 11:07 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

And good luck with that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon