Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry sizing questions.

Since it's been about 2 weeks now and I'm still awaiting admin approval, I'll just post this here...

While I'd prefer to get the Bosom Beauty, it just isn't in my budget, so I've been planning on getting the Noogleberry. What I can't figure out is what size domes I'd get! At the moment I'm using large Kangzhu cups, and I almost feel that they're too big for my left breast and too small for my right breast... I can't fit my whole right breast in it, but neither breast reaches the end of the dome (I don't even understand how that's possible!!). I measure about 33.5" around and wear a 30c. I think I'd be a large but I'm worried it'll be too big for my my left breast? 

The reason I think large (with the Kangzhu) is too big is because I have to pump quite a bit to feel much of a pull, and when I pump too much I cut off my circulation it seems because my breasts turn a purple-y shade. About 4 full pumps is as much as my breasts can take.

(18-08-2017, 12:24 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Since it's been about 2 weeks now and I'm still awaiting admin approval, I'll just post this here...

While I'd prefer to get the Bosom Beauty, it just isn't in my budget, so I've been planning on getting the Noogleberry. What I can't figure out is what size domes I'd get! At the moment I'm using large Kangzhu cups, and I almost feel that they're too big for my left breast and too small for my right breast... I can't fit my whole right breast in it, but neither breast reaches the end of the dome (I don't even understand how that's possible!!). I measure about 33.5" around and wear a 30c. I think I'd be a large but I'm worried it'll be too big for my my left breast? 

The reason I think large (with the Kangzhu) is too big is because I have to pump quite a bit to feel much of a pull, and when I pump too much I cut off my circulation it seems because my breasts turn a purple-y shade. About 4 full pumps is as much as my breasts can take.

That's a tough one. I'd think that you'd be a Large contoured in the NB domes, but I think you should write the support desk of NB and ask them. They'll be better able to help you and usually they are pretty good with responding quickly. Just make sure you give them your proper measurements, and they should write you back with the size they think will best fit you! 

I have the large contoured NB domes and for me they are a perfect fit. I'm a 31.5 inch band size and 36 breast size. 

Hope this helps!

Xoxo

(18-08-2017, 04:33 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(18-08-2017, 12:24 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Since it's been about 2 weeks now and I'm still awaiting admin approval, I'll just post this here...

That's a tough one. I'd think that you'd be a Large contoured in the NB domes, but I think you should write the support desk of NB and ask them. They'll be better able to help you and usually they are pretty good with responding quickly. Just make sure you give them your proper measurements, and they should write you back with the size they think will best fit you! 

I have the large contoured NB domes and for me they are a perfect fit. I'm a 31.5 inch band size and 36 breast size. 

Hope this helps!

Xoxo

Thank you! Smile

I wrote to them a few days ago and haven't heard back yet. I'm thinking I may be large also, but it's tough telling! Also, you're my goal size! I hope I can get to 36" eventually. I have such poor luck with the most random things in life, it wouldn't surprise me if this was one of those things lol.

(18-08-2017, 05:42 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Thank you! Smile

I wrote to them a few days ago and haven't heard back yet. I'm thinking I may be large also, but it's tough telling! Also, you're my goal size! I hope I can get to 36" eventually. I have such poor luck with the most random things in life, it wouldn't surprise me if this was one of those things lol.

You're welcome, tinydear! I'm sure you will get to your goal size, just takes a bit of patience and trial and error to see what truly works for you. Oh and I forgot to mention that when I first got my NB I was just at 34 inches on my bust, maybe even a little under. It took about 2 weeks of pumping for me to get to a point where they weren't falling off at the slightest movement. 

I don't think I had any permanent growth with NB while I was using it, and I've stopped using my NB for now. I've gotten to 36 inches mostly with PM.

Good luck dear!! 

Xoxo

(18-08-2017, 06:23 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(18-08-2017, 05:42 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Thank you! Smile

You're welcome, tinydear! I'm sure you will get to your goal size, just takes a bit of patience and trial and error to see what truly works for you. Oh and I forgot to mention that when I first got my NB I was just at 34 inches on my bust, maybe even a little under. It took about 2 weeks of pumping for me to get to a point where they weren't falling off at the slightest movement. 

I don't think I had any permanent growth with NB while I was using it, and I've stopped using my NB for now. I've gotten to 36 inches mostly with PM.

Good luck dear!! 

Xoxo

Thank you! <3

It is awesome that you got growth without noogling. I almost made a post the other day to see anyone got major growth without a pumping device, because some days I REALLY hate pumping SO much and can't see myself doing it for more than a year. I've been taking PM for about 13 days and I'm hoping to see growth from it. Smile

Tinydear  if you go to Noogleberry's site & click on sizeing guide it will show you according to your bra size which cups they recommend to you or you can e-mail them for more help in sizeing .

My wife is doing vacuum enlargement and also did it 15 years go. If I were buying today, i would buy this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Female-Breast-Pu...SwJGlZiY9O

She has used these, but with an external pump that i rigged up.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breast-Enlargement-Pump-Vacuum-Cups-Suction-Massage-Cupping-Set-Enlarge-Boobs-/162203185033?epid=1740665432&hash=item25c4102f89:g:HmsAAOSwPCVX2gdC

These same cups can come with a manual pump
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Female-Breast-En...Sw4CFY5-1h

When she hit a full C cup, she outgrew those, so we just got these just the past week
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Dual-Breas...SwbtVZTA9Y

She tried these, but they gave her a rash.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Size-Matters-Breast-Enhancement-Breast-Enlargement-system-Breast-Developer-BNIB-/301668072359?var=&hash=item463cd17ba7:m:mXYqPn4DeD2KNeF7kym6byw

What I like about the auto model is you can set the vacuum and forget it.

If you like the top cup, but want it automatic, you probably could used the pump from this penis pump
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hercules-Electric-Power-Automatic-Vacuum-Suction-Penis-Pump-Male-Enhancer-/282469666143?epid=1527710347&hash=item41c4810d5f:g:uKgAAOSwhvFZEi-0

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon