Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to get a bigger and rounder butt - Complete List

Hi everyone,

I know there are quite a few threads about this but I'm not sure if there's one thread that lists all of the methods. So far, these are the ones that I know of:

- Maca
- Aguaje
- Pueraria Mirifica
- Exercising with heavy weights (squats, lunges, hip thrusts etc.)
- Rubbing fish oil on glutes
- Gaining weight
- Volufiline
- Fat grafting (and implants of course)

Is there anything else known for growing glutes?? Have any of you managed to make your butt bigger and plumper?

Personally, I tried most of the things I listed above (except for surgery of course and pueraria mirifica). None of them worked. Not even going to the gym. I used heavy weights and low reps but my butt actually got smaller and yes, I did the exercises properly and I did take proper breaks. Do I have to eat McDonald's everyday?? Please share your experiences and tips!

(13-08-2017, 07:31 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I know there are quite a few threads about this but I'm not sure if there's one thread that lists all of the methods. So far, these are the ones that I know of:

- Maca
- Aguaje
- Pueraria Mirifica
- Gaining weight
- Volufiline

Is there anything else known for growing glutes?? Have any of you managed to make your butt bigger and plumper?

Personally, I tried most of the things I listed above (except for surgery of course and pueraria mirifica). None of them worked. Not even going to the gym. I used heavy weights and low reps but my butt actually got smaller and yes, I did the exercises properly and I did take proper breaks. Do I have to eat McDonald's everyday?? Please share your experiences and tips!
Could always try the isosensuals butt cream? While i know the bust cream didnt work for me the butt might be more receptive to that sort of stuff. Or a homemade one. Theres recipes online

Yoga!

I just read this thread, and in one of the links there's one guy's girlfriend who apparently got bigger boobs and a much bigger butt by injecting IGF-1. I'm not sure about the safety of IGF-1, but cinnamon contains IGF-1 for example and one person inside the thread had apparently tried massaging cinnamon oil to increase size, so you could try that and add DMSO to enhance the effect. I think any herbs though that contain estrogen and/or progesterone help make your butt bigger though.  Smile

Don't forget Voluplus (which isn't the same thing as Volufiline, and I have no clue which one is better). I've been using gluteboost on my smaller breast which has both, and honestly I can't tell a difference yet but it's only been a little over a month and I haven't been all that consistent with it, but I think I read somewhere that gluteboost tend to work better on the butt area anyways. I've been on their results/testimonials and some are really impressive, but who knows how real it is (and one can easily play with angles to make it appear like growth).

I've read of different herbs like SP that is supposed to spread out the hips more and enhance the booty, and BO as well, but I'm not sure you're interested in those things (especially that last one, lol). I'm sure there are more stuff out there, but I think using gluteboost might be worth looking into. The only thing is you have to wait such a long time to see results. I would say at least go through two tubes, and that stuff is expensive. 

Oh and I also have seen a lot of youtube videos where women show you how to get a bigger butt by working out and a lot of them say that squats aren't the best way. There's this one girl, I think her name is Abby, and she has some serious butt workouts. She shows before and afters and her butt went from nothing to wow. Try and look her up. She has tons of workout videos.

(13-08-2017, 07:31 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi everyone,

- Maca
- Aguaje
- Pueraria Mirifica
- Gaining weight
- Volufiline

Google "the glute guy" (bret contreras).
One exercise variation I found on his site is the kneeling squat. Lotte Berke method does it, too, without weights, I think it was "hip dancing".
From a kneeling position, you sit up, contracting the butt muscles. Builds the butt without using the legs, basically, with focus on the gluteus maximus. Might be able to adopt a sumo-style start position, E.G. Hero pose from Yoga, and then focus on the Gluteus Medius for more of a sweep to the hips.

For exercise, BTW, heavy weights, short duration, go for lactic acid buildup in the muscles you want to build. Lots of info on T-Nation for approaches.
Use what works...
-Dianna

Thank you everyone for your replies!

Thematrix, my friend and I tried yoga and pilates in the past and both of us noticed that our butts kinda got "longer" lol The pilates instructor did in fact tell us that the exercises would eventually make our muscles leaner and that's definitely not the look I'm going for. I want a big, bubble butt!! 

Honeydew, thank you for the link. I also don't like the idea of IGF-1 injections but interesting that cinnamon contains IGF-1! Cinnamon buns anyone? Smile I tried cinnamon essential oil once though and it gave me palpitations. I also keep reading that cinnamon EO could be toxic for the liver/kidneys so this is putting me off...

Ella and Zara, when it comes to butt/breast lotions, volufiline, voluplus (which contains nutmeg apparently) and whatnot, I'm not really a believer! I tried a cream with volufiline and it did absolutely nothing. Fish oil/flaxseed oil also didn't do anything. Just ended up with an oily butt lol Thank you for mentioning  Abby on youtube though Zara. Will check her out.

Dianna1395, will check out the glute guy. I think I know (and do) the exercise you mentioned; you basically sit on your knees and then shoot up, squeezing your glutes. I like that one for toning at least but I'm not going to do heavy weights anymore. It's exhausting and my butt got smaller. A couple of other members on here also experienced the same thing (smaller butt from low reps, heavy weights). Maybe heavy weights don't work the same way for everyone?!

Overeating will do it ! Wink 

I thought the squats were to tone, tried them myself but its KILLER on the knees!!!!

(14-08-2017, 10:21 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you everyone for your replies!

Thematrix, my friend and I tried yoga and pilates in the past and both of us noticed that our butts kinda got "longer" lol The pilates instructor did in fact tell us that the exercises would eventually make our muscles leaner and that's definitely not the look I'm going for. I want a big, bubble butt!! 

Honeydew, thank you for the link. I also don't like the idea of IGF-1 injections but interesting that cinnamon contains IGF-1! Cinnamon buns anyone? Smile I tried cinnamon essential oil once though and it gave me palpitations. I also keep reading that cinnamon EO could be toxic for the liver/kidneys so this is putting me off...

Ella and Zara, when it comes to butt/breast lotions, volufiline, voluplus (which contains nutmeg apparently) and whatnot, I'm not really a believer! I tried a cream with volufiline and it did absolutely nothing. Fish oil/flaxseed oil also didn't do anything. Just ended up with an oily butt lol Thank you for mentioning  Abby on youtube though Zara. Will check her out.

Dianna1395, will check out the glute guy. I think I know (and do) the exercise you mentioned; you basically sit on your knees and then shoot up, squeezing your glutes. I like that one for toning at least but I'm not going to do heavy weights anymore. It's exhausting and my butt got smaller. A couple of other members on here also experienced the same thing (smaller butt from low reps, heavy weights). Maybe heavy weights don't work the same way for everyone?!

You're welcome! Did you ingest the cinnamon essential oil or did you apply it on your skin? I'm not sure if cinnamon when applied on the skin would have a detrimental enough effect to be toxic for the liver/kidneys, but since it could have good enough of an effect to make the butt bigger, it most likely could also affect your other body parts.

(14-08-2017, 10:21 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you everyone for your replies!

Hi Bettie,
I think the mass comes from how intense the exercise is. I was training for YEARS and had the same problem - lots of strength, smaller muscles. I likely wasn't eating enough. 4 hours a day in the gym, 2 hours lifting, 2 hours cardio, all one session, 6 days a week...  I even noticed my strength going down towards the end of that adventure.

I'd suggest using heavy, but lighter, weights.  ;-)  Meaning, don't go to the max you can do, but do a heavy weight, and more reps. This isn't 5/3/1, it's a 3X10 or pyramid method. So, do 40 pounds (20 in each dumbbell), and push yourself through controlled reps: Set of 10, squeezing glutes at top, 3 seconds up, squeeze glutes for 1 second, 4 seconds down, flex glutes at bottom. Rest 15 seconds, next set.

When I was getting smaller myself, I was using a barbell and regular squats, but it was 240 lbs, crank out the reps, 3 X 10, with a minute or longer between sets. As I burned off the fat, I got longer and longer between sets....  Just didn't have the ability to recover. Worse, I went to a 5X5 pattern, 5 reps per set, for 5 sets. Weight went down, too, until I was doing more like 105 lbs...  And my muscles were SCREAMING. Had to make foam rolling a daily routine, up to 30 minutes... 

So, weights may vary for you - I'm genetic male - but I know it can be done, as I'm achieving growth now using a pyramid of 12 reps @ 10#, 10 reps @ 15#, 8 reps @ 20#....  And I know I can lift more than that. But the technique seems to be working, and I'm not gasping for breath and praying for death between sets (which is only 15 seconds). You do get a pump, and that helps indicate growth. (Other approach is lactic acid training, that's probably beyond where you want to go. T-Nation has articles if you want to go looking.)

Like everything else, right? YMMV, take what works and discard what doesn't.  :-)

Best of luck,
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon