Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A cup

Hey ladies,

So I'm an A cup and have very puffy nipples. I'm very flat at the top of my breasts (no breast tissue) but the lower part of breasts has some fat.

I've tried the noogleberry pump although I haven't been consistent and tried BO but that hasn't worked. 

Can anyone suggest any other type of herb to take and how long I should be pumping a day (at the moment I try to pump for half an hour to an hour a day and pump so breasts completely fill the medium size noogle domes). Am I also pumping too much? 

Is there a way of gaining breast tissue at the top of my breasts?

(03-08-2017, 03:59 AM)ella93 Wrote:  Hey ladies,

So I'm an A cup and have very puffy nipples. I'm very flat at the top of my breasts (no breast tissue) but the lower part of breasts has some fat.

I've tried the noogleberry pump although I haven't been consistent and tried BO but that hasn't worked. 

Can anyone suggest any other type of herb to take and how long I should be pumping a day (at the moment I try to pump for half an hour to an hour a day and pump so breasts completely fill the medium size noogle domes). Am I also pumping too much? 

Hi i have been noogling for about 8 months now and can say that i am getting breast tissue on top of my breast which i didnt have before. You just got to be patient with this and i understand that can get frustrating. As my breast tissue developed i went from an AA to a smalll B cup. I dont have any outward growth yet but the size increase has been becaauwe of breast tissue. Keep pumping

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

Check out this thread - i think you'll probably find alot of answers

(03-08-2017, 03:59 AM)ella93 Wrote:  Hey ladies,

Massage and pumping are probably your best bet to gaining tissue on top. I was very flat on top after breast feeding. (Well, I was flat all over, but any tissue I had was not on top) you could see my ribs. But as I get bigger with NBE, the top is slowly filling out. The slope isn't as bad now. They are much fuller and have a more round appearance than before. Still have a ways to go before I'm satisfied, but I'm definitely happy with the improvement so far! I take herbs, massage and pump with the BB. I'd say u r not pumping to much, but maybe u need the next size domes. If ur filling the domes with only a half hr of pumping, they are too small in my opinion and you won't see much growth. I think you should consider the next size domes, make sure to massage twice a day, and look at that link chrissy gave u. That will give you all the info you need to make an herbal plan. I'd say keep it simple though. In my experience, when the routine is to complicated, ppl often give up. Plus, more is not always a good thing. Remember that saying "....too much of a good thing". So just pick a few herbs, start on low doses and work ur way up. And maybe pick a few supplements to support health, circulation, etc. Like MSM is a popular one, you could research that. But like I said, just look at that link and I'm sure you'll find enough info to make a great routine. I haven't looked at any if your other posts, so If you already know any of this, I apologize lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon