Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone give me some inspiration?!

Hi! I've been on the NBE journey for almost 2 years now. I noogle and used PM. I stopped the PM because I gained about 12 pounds. With that being said, I've went from 33" to 35" but my breast still seem small. My goal is 38" over nipples, I believe that is  a D cup? 
I am willing to do PM again. I'm doing massage with flaxseed oil and noogleberry. I'm also using Wendi freisens hypnosis. Someone tell me that I'll get my goal! I have been doing this for so long and feel I haven the seen much results. I need something inspo! Im starting to lose faith.

Maybe you are genetically predisposed to small breasts? Are you mom and sisters (if any) small? Otherwise, good quality PM should give very good results. I get mine from ainterolherbs.com and have been very pleased with their product and service. Taking 3 x 500 mg daily of PM and nothing else, i've gone from pathetically small to a full C cup in a bit over a year. Initially i was also taking progesterone cream, but cut that out and it's been fine. If you get headaches or other signs of estrogen dominance (a very likely possibility), then you should probably balance the PM with progesterone cream (i like Emerita Pro-Gest).

Also, is your diet nutritionally sound?

(03-08-2017, 08:20 AM)Shae Wrote:  Maybe you are genetically predisposed to small breasts? Are you mom and sisters (if any) small? Otherwise, good quality PM should give very good results. I get mine from ainterolherbs.com and have been very pleased with their product and service. Taking 3 x 500 mg daily of PM and nothing else, i've gone from pathetically small to a full C cup in a bit over a year. Initially i was also taking progesterone cream, but cut that out and it's been fine. If you get headaches or other signs of estrogen dominance (a very likely possibility), then you should probably balance the PM with progesterone cream (i like Emerita Pro-Gest).

Aren't most of us gentically predisposed to have small breasts and that's why we're here? lol

Anyway, I agree with Shae's response. And if you already gained 2" one time from NBE, I think you should have another go! Gain another 3, you'll reach your goal.

(03-08-2017, 11:57 AM)tinydear Wrote:  
(03-08-2017, 08:20 AM)Shae Wrote:  Maybe you are genetically predisposed to small breasts? Are you mom and sisters (if any) small? Otherwise, good quality PM should give very good results. I get mine from ainterolherbs.com and have been very pleased with their product and service. Taking 3 x 500 mg daily of PM and nothing else, i've gone from pathetically small to a full C cup in a bit over a year. Initially i was also taking progesterone cream, but cut that out and it's been fine. If you get headaches or other signs of estrogen dominance (a very likely possibility), then you should probably balance the PM with progesterone cream (i like Emerita Pro-Gest).

Aren't most of us gentically predisposed to have small breasts and that's why we're here? lol

Anyway, I agree with Shae's response. And if you already gained 2" one time from NBE, I think you should have another go! Gain another 3, you'll reach your goal.

@tinydear - Well ya, but i meant it more as a way of gauging realistically what to expect. Genetics is not the only limitation though. There's also general good nutrition and general health.

@Melmitch997 - But there's no doubt that PM, if it's real PM and good quality, is strong stuff and really works. There's no reason why you shouldn't reach a C or D if you take it slow and steady. Just remember that PM's phyto-estrogens are pretty potent and can mess up both your period and birth-control regime.

(03-08-2017, 07:11 PM)Shae Wrote:  

@tinydear - Well ya, but i meant it more as a way of gauging realistically what to expect. Genetics is not the only limitation though. There's also general good nutrition and general health.

@Melmitch997 - But there's no doubt that PM, if it's real PM and good quality, is strong stuff and really works. There's no reason why you shouldn't reach a C or D if you take it slow and steady. Just remember that PM's phyto-estrogens are pretty potent and can mess up both your period and birth-control regime.

Thank you for your response!
I read an article that if i am bottom heavy, i should add in progest. is this correct? i have a naturally huge ass. haha so should i add in the cream and amp up the PM? also do you put the cream directly on breast or on wrist like the bottle suggest?

(05-08-2017, 06:17 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  
(03-08-2017, 07:11 PM)Shae Wrote:  

Thank you for your response!
I read an article that if i am bottom heavy, i should add in progest. is this correct? i have a naturally huge ass. haha so should i add in the cream and amp up the PM? also do you put the cream directly on breast or on wrist like the bottle suggest?

@Melmitch997 - I've never heard of estrogren dominance causing a big bottom, so have no idea about that Smile

Progesterone cream can be put anywhere - ideally where skin is the thinnest, such as your wrists. I just put it on the inner side of my forearm. Makes no difference to put it on your breasts, as the progesterone is absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream and the point is to balance out estrogens. I don't think breast tissue knows or cares about progesterone.

I would suggest proceeding cautiously with the PM. Start low and increase it gradually, because good PM is pretty potent and can mess up your hormone balance pretty easily if you take too much. You don't wanna be estrogen dominant (migraines, messed up period, etc.).

You could start at 2 x 500 mg daily and do that for a month or two. If you don't see any change then move up to 3 x 500 mg daily, but i would not do that without also using progesterone cream. PM is magical, but not instant, so try to be patient and don't take too much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon