Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flax/sesame seeds?

How much of sesame or flax seeds do I need to take everyday to see any changes? What are foods I can take that also can block androgens and boost progesterone? I had swelling and growth by a 0.5 cm but it stopped again.  Huh

(28-07-2017, 06:45 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  How much of sesame or flax seeds do I need to take everyday to see any changes? What are foods I can take that also can block androgens and boost progesterone? I had swelling and growth by a 0.5 cm but it stopped again.  Huh
Hi i had a look at your program/routine and i think your doing awesome without adding anything especially cause of your age but am glad your thinging food base rather then supps 'if' you want to add anything....just start small amounts if you 'must' - 'miss Ellen' has a routine with soy/flax ill put link in maybe have a read you might be able to gauge something from it but with everything research first! I personally am staying away from soy as not everyones body agrees with it and well research isnt great for soy and your health. So do 'everything' with caution and listen to your body. And as you know booby growing longterm project not sprint  Tongue . 
Chrissy 

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27469

(28-07-2017, 10:29 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(28-07-2017, 06:45 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  How much of sesame or flax seeds do I need to take everyday to see any changes? What are foods I can take that also can block androgens and boost progesterone? I had swelling and growth by a 0.5 cm but it stopped again.  Huh
Hi i had a look at your program/routine and i think your doing awesome without adding anything especially cause of your age but am glad your thinging food base rather then supps 'if' you want to add anything....just start small amounts if you 'must' - 'miss Ellen' has a routine with soy/flax ill put link in maybe have a read you might be able to gauge something from it but with everything research first! I personally am staying away from soy as not everyones body agrees with it and well research isnt great for soy and your health. So do 'everything' with caution and listen to your body. And as you know booby growing longterm project not sprint  Tongue . 
Chrissy 

I'll take a look at the link. I heard that for some people soy milk makes their tummies upset. I'm quite a sensitive hun so I won't try soy. For me flax actually has even helped my digestion, so I like taking it. Big Grin Also, I think my right breast is tuberous (my left one looks more normal and I feel more pains from that one...) I don't know what could I do for it? I doubt estrogen from flax would help it as tubular breasts are usually because of progesterone deficiency. Would massage for 7 months straight help it? Or would I need a Noogleberry? I think a progesterone cream would help, I think I might have been progesterone deficient in my puberty because at one point I stopped eating as much, lost so much weight and had intense depression. 
xx

(29-07-2017, 07:38 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  
Chrissy 

I'll take a look at the link. I heard that for some people soy milk makes their tummies upset. I'm quite a sensitive hun so I won't try soy. For me flax actually has even helped my digestion, so I like taking it. Big Grin Also, I think my right breast is tuberous (my left one looks more normal and I feel more pains from that one...) I don't know what could I do for it? I doubt estrogen from flax would help it as tubular breasts are usually because of progesterone deficiency. Would massage for 7 months straight help it? Or would I need a Noogleberry? I think a progesterone cream would help, I think I might have been progesterone deficient in my puberty because at one point I stopped eating as much, lost so much weight and had intense depression. 
xx

Yeah soy is pretty rough on tummy. As for your other questions i cant be of much help sorry i have read that NB and exclusive massaging of t.breast can help with tuberous breast but have no experience with this personally. There are others who have 'anastasia' maybe check out her thread see if you can get any tips. I have nb but have trouble with broken capillaries n purple breast so swapping to bossom beauty because it is a automotive system i think my troubles may be due to starting with very little tissue and dodgy circulation guess I'll see when my bb arrives. .
And yes flax does seem to help digestion tract 'mucilage' (gel) is great for coating. I used flaxseed meal put in smooties its great, if you eat seeds try to chew them up well otherwise they past through without all the benefits. My other wonder for gi tract is slippery elm but if you use this one it can effect absorption so need to space it out so it can do its work but not effect other stuff your eating/taking. 
Goodluck and i hope someone with a bit more knowledge will swoop in with some info

(29-07-2017, 10:51 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(29-07-2017, 07:38 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  
Chrissy 

xx

Yeah soy is pretty rough on tummy. As for your other questions i cant be of much help sorry i have read that NB and exclusive massaging of t.breast can help with tuberous breast but have no experience with this personally. There are others who have 'anastasia' maybe check out her thread see if you can get any tips. I have nb but have trouble with broken capillaries n purple breast so swapping to bossom beauty because it is a automotive system i think my troubles may be due to starting with very little tissue and dodgy circulation guess I'll see when my bb arrives. .
And yes flax does seem to help digestion tract 'mucilage' (gel) is great for coating. I used flaxseed meal put in smooties its great, if you eat seeds try to chew them up well otherwise they past through without all the benefits. My other wonder for gi tract is slippery elm but if you use this one it can effect absorption so need to space it out so it can do its work but not effect other stuff your eating/taking. 
Goodluck and i hope someone with a bit more knowledge will swoop in with some info

Oh okay, yeah I have been having broken capillaries on my feet/legs lately but I don't know if I could get them on my breasts and I wouldn't want it at all. I dont know is there a cure for that too? 
Ah okay, thanks for the suggestion though. I will definitely try NB though I wouldn't use too much pressure. My circulation used to be bad in my breast area until I began to massage, technically my entire body had poor circulation but it sort of improved these few months. I suggest beetroot for circulation, also grape juice, garlic etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon