Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White peony consumers - share your experiences here!

Just wanted to say I started taking White Peony Extract and Maca on August 9,the day my period ended .I will take it for about 15 days and see where it takes me lol.

(11-08-2017, 04:08 PM)KrysLoves Wrote:  Just wanted to say I started taking White Peony Extract and Maca on August 9,the day my period ended .I will take it for about 15 days and see where it takes me lol.

Hi KrysLoves, could you pls update us??

(26-07-2017, 07:57 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  So, white peony is a pro-aromatase, it's estrogenic and it's good for women with PCOS (who have high testosterone). The right white peony for NBE is called paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao Yao). 

White peony almost sounds like the answer to everything! It's anti-inflammatory, it's good for cramps, it's purifying. It converts testosterone into estrogen, therefore it's estrogenic and it lowers testosterone. Why take anything else for NBE, right?? Though it has been mentioned on the forum, it seems there aren't many people who have reviewed it. Is there anyone who has taken/is currently taking it? Have you experienced any side effects? 

Something strange that I noticed: many sources state that it's safe to take for 4 weeks. This site specifically says that white peony should not be taken for more than 4 weeks at a time (I wonder why):

http://www.vitaminsestore.com/peony-root...nd-dosage/

i am adding to my routine now,
i'll update accordingly.
i get mine from herbosophy.com.au : great quality from other herb ordered here

hi gals, I found this about peony and my question is , can be combined with another herb??

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

Hi ladies! Do you know if the Swanson White Peony root looks reliable?

(15-09-2018, 09:08 AM)danica Wrote:  Hi ladies! Do you know if the Swanson White Peony root looks reliable?

last I  looked they dont offer it anymore.
I switched to Solray. It doesnt seem as potent as the old Swansons
Bobbi

So how did any of the white Peony trials turn out??
Curious mind (s) want to know!!
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon