Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Starting Routine on BO

(13-08-2017, 04:14 AM)Kiyosanne Wrote:  What is your avg body temp? I read that it should be 98.2 or higher, but for some people it doesn't matter. I would just stick to 2 times a day Bc it's easier to remember and easier as a daily routine, but if you want to do 3x, I think that's fine tooSmile Best of Luck!

My basal temps are much lower): 
Maybe coz they are taken in the morning? esp during my follicular phase. haha. I see~
I am beginning to really feel the aches<: Good luck to you too~ were you able to get a blood panel done?
maybe you could start a thread if you'd like. We can encourage and keep each other updated! I cant wait for my noggleberrys to arrive. I feel like I have been waiting foreverrrrr.

Hey there, thanks for keeping us updated! Did you get the noogle yet?

Thanks for updating!That's great that you're already feeling aches! Do the aches come and go? Or is it all the time? 

My body temp is also lower maybe around 97.3, but iodine or kelp helps with body temps. I got my thyroid checked and everything was normal, but I don't think I'll be able to get my blood work done. I have seen a doctor who has told me that I am estrogen dominant though. And yes, when I start my BO, I will try to start up a threadSmile

(13-08-2017, 04:22 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Hey there, thanks for keeping us updated! Did you get the noogle yet?
No >: It says here that it just arrived at the customs in my country. They only shipped it out 1-2 weeks after I placed the order Sad
I feel like I have been waiting for FOREVERRRR. hahaha. I am thinking of trying Ellen's method of applying BO on the nipple area~ seems like research shows that it will penetrate better?

(14-08-2017, 04:09 AM)Kiyosanne Wrote:  Thanks for updating!That's great that you're already feeling aches! Do the aches come and go? Or is it all the time? 

My body temp is also lower maybe around 97.3, but iodine or kelp helps with body temps. I got my thyroid checked and everything was normal, but I don't think I'll be able to get my blood work done. I have seen a doctor who has told me that I am estrogen dominant though. And yes, when I start my BO, I will try to start up a threadSmile

They come and go! I heard that coconut oil helps in raising body temps too. I am unable to get a blood panel too ): I think that going to an endocrinologist will definitely raise eyebrows in my country. Hahaa, and I am not ready to admit out loud to a stranger that I am trying to grow my boobies.  Blush 
I think I am estrogen dominant too~ look out for flaxseed out and borage oil when you buy your fish oils! They contain phytoestrogens~ oh! you could also start charting your temps to see when you ovulate~ I am going to try using a progesterone cream during my luteal phase.  
Good luck!

(14-08-2017, 04:09 AM)Kiyosanne Wrote:  Thanks for updating!That's great that you're already feeling aches! Do the aches come and go? Or is it all the time? 

They come and go! I heard that coconut oil helps in raising body temps too. I am unable to get a blood panel too ): I think that going to an endocrinologist will definitely raise eyebrows in my country. Hahaa, and I am not ready to admit out loud to a stranger that I am trying to grow my boobies.  Blush 
I think I am estrogen dominant too~ look out for flaxseed out and borage oil when you buy your fish oils! They contain phytoestrogens~ oh! you could also start charting your temps to see when you ovulate~ I am going to try using a progesterone cream during my luteal phase.  
Good luck!

(09-08-2017, 03:31 AM)Usernaem Wrote:  Is she selling tincture right now? I have a month's worth of stuff I brewed but I'd love to just order from her instead if possible.  Thanks and good luck Smile

Hey! I just got your second message. I tried emailing back but your inbox is shut off from receiving messages. So be sure to change that. Im not sure how that happens but its got to be somewhere on your dashboard. Luckily, I found your post!

Yes, I do have some so let me know if you'd like to get some.

my paypal address:

ti be tan 113 at g mail

**dup post***

(12-08-2017, 05:22 AM)MomoG Wrote:  I have been so busy lately that I havent had much time to dedicate to growing): I could only keep up with taking the dosages and supplements. 
My noogleberry is taking FOREVER to arrive. >Sad I ordered it on the 25th of july, and its not here yet!

Just an update on the dosage, I have been experimenting with upping the dosage just a little to about 13 drops in the AM and PM. I think I should just be patient and stick to the lower dosage for at least first month though. I have been feeling tingly aches but no real growth <: at least I know it might work if the dosage was right.

What do you guys think about splitting the dosage into 3? Morning, afternoon and night? I reckon that my body temps are highest in the afternoon and it just seems like such a waste not to have BO intake then?

Hey MomoG
Stick  with two dosages daily. its simpler and better effective I think.
Collagen is just fine. MSM, is good but be careful, can grow body hair too on some.

(12-08-2017, 05:22 AM)MomoG Wrote:  I have been so busy lately that I havent had much time to dedicate to growing): I could only keep up with taking the dosages and supplements. 
My noogleberry is taking FOREVER to arrive. >Sad I ordered it on the 25th of july, and its not here yet!

Just an update on the dosage, I have been experimenting with upping the dosage just a little to about 13 drops in the AM and PM. I think I should just be patient and stick to the lower dosage for at least first month though. I have been feeling tingly aches but no real growth <: at least I know it might work if the dosage was right.

What do you guys think about splitting the dosage into 3? Morning, afternoon and night? I reckon that my body temps are highest in the afternoon and it just seems like such a waste not to have BO intake then?

Hey MomoG
Stick  with two dosages daily. its simpler and better effective I think.
Collagen is just fine. MSM, is good but be careful, can grow body hair too on some.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon