Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Starting Routine on BO

Hello~ I have been a long time lurker on this forum and have tried both herbals as well as PM. None of which gave me much growth.

I thought I'd give NBE one last shot with BO. Starting when my cycle starts next month! So excited. Please let me know if you feel that my program is lacking anything. I am unable to do a hormones panel as its not common in my country and would definitely raise eyebrows. But I am quite sure that I may be estrogen dominant as Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam seems to give me more tingles and aches while I was on the herbal routine. 

Aug 17 - Starting routine. 

AM
BO(tincture from fertility queen) - 12 drops 
Protein shake 
Fish Oil

PM
Fish Oil 
Noggle Pump / Massage with normal body cream (follicular phase) / Proestrogen cream (Luteal phase)

Here's all that I will be doing for now! I am keeping it simple to see how things work before adding things on<:
I would appreciate any kind of input on thoughts on my routine

Thank you~

Just got the fish oil from Kordels <: Had a hard time deciding between brands~ Thank god I wasn't swayed by the promoter to get the one from principle nutrition. Be careful of getting fish oil mixed with flaxseed oil, borage oil etc which you're on BO! As they are phytoestrogens.

I will be trying to add collagen and MSM to my routine too~ Not sure if taking both would be too much so I'm going to try alternating between them ~ Can't wait to start on this journey ^^ wish me luck! 

AM
Protein shake 
Fish Oil
MSM

PM
Fish Oil 
Noggle Pump / Massage with normal body cream (follicular phase) / Proestrogen cream (Luteal phase)
Collagen

(27-07-2017, 03:20 AM)MomoG Wrote:  Just got the fish oil from Kordels <: Had a hard time deciding between brands~ Thank god I wasn't swayed by the promoter to get the one from principle nutrition. Be careful of getting fish oil mixed with flaxseed oil, borage oil etc which you're on BO! As they are phytoestrogens.

I will be trying to add collagen and MSM to my routine too~ Not sure if taking both would be too much so I'm going to try alternating between them ~ Can't wait to start on this journey ^^ wish me luck! 

AM
Protein shake 
Fish Oil
MSM

PM
Fish Oil 
Collagen

I am going to start today! So excited. >.< please sprinkle good luck boobie dust on meee. <:

Updated routine!

AM
Protein shake 
Fish Oil
MSM

PM
Fish Oil 
Collagen
I definitely feel achy and tingly even though I havent see any significant growth yet! Here's hoping! <:

Is she selling tincture right now? I have a month's worth of stuff I brewed but I'd love to just order from her instead if possible. Thanks and good luck Smile

(09-08-2017, 03:31 AM)Usernaem Wrote:  Is she selling tincture right now? I have a month's worth of stuff I brewed but I'd love to just order from her instead if possible.  Thanks and good luck Smile

Hello! 
Yes! I will PM you her account<: you can PM her for more details if you'd like.

I've also just purchased fertility queen's tincture and I'm excited to try it. Please keep us updated on your journey; I wish you lots of luck!!!

(12-08-2017, 05:08 AM)Kiyosanne Wrote:  I've also just purchased fertility queen's tincture and I'm excited to try it. Please keep us updated on your journey; I wish you lots of luck!!!

I waited for my period before starting on the routine! <: boobie luck to all of us!

I have been so busy lately that I havent had much time to dedicate to growing): I could only keep up with taking the dosages and supplements. 
My noogleberry is taking FOREVER to arrive. >Sad I ordered it on the 25th of july, and its not here yet!

Just an update on the dosage, I have been experimenting with upping the dosage just a little to about 13 drops in the AM and PM. I think I should just be patient and stick to the lower dosage for at least first month though. I have been feeling tingly aches but no real growth <: at least I know it might work if the dosage was right.

What do you guys think about splitting the dosage into 3? Morning, afternoon and night? I reckon that my body temps are highest in the afternoon and it just seems like such a waste not to have BO intake then?

What is your avg body temp? I read that it should be 98.2 or higher, but for some people it doesn't matter. I would just stick to 2 times a day Bc it's easier to remember and easier as a daily routine, but if you want to do 3x, I think that's fine tooSmile Best of Luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon