Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Starting Routine on BO

(27-08-2017, 06:38 PM)MomoG Wrote:  
(24-08-2017, 03:18 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi there! How are you doing? Smile

I notice that whenever I eat at least 10 grams of protein within like 20 after I take my BO, that I get faster results. I can feel it grow then too. The more protein, the better. At least for me that works Smile

Hey but cool anout the tincture. What does it consist of, and how is it made?

Happy growing! <3 Ellen

Hello Ellen! You're one of my inspirations along with TibetanPrincess <: I take my protein almost immediately after BO, I only really start to feel tingles or a tickling sensation after I massage though. ^^ 
The tincture is from TibetanPrincess, it is a pure form of BO if Im not wrong. You could PM her for more info!
Boobie luck to you too! Smile

Aww that is so sweet! Smile
I think my biggest succes so far along with BO is the Casein protein powder. I take 25 grams before bed, I just noticed they really grow (slowly of course) on that, if I stop the casein for a week, growth isn't that great. I believe it is of course the actual protein along with the fact that Casein protein powder increases your IGF-1 levels. Normal whey protein powder doesn't seem to increase IGF-1 levels. So I think that is why there is a little bit of an enhanced effect. But as I've learned along the NBE way, there may be something else besides those 2 factors that plays a role. I can never exclude that^^

You got me intrigued with the tincture, since estrogen is non water soluble, an alcohol extract seems very plausible.
I actually just ordered 50 x 5ml little plastic closed cups on Aliexpress for like $1.50
I think I want to put 2 BO pills in there each, together with some alcohol. And take 3 of these cups during the day. (I take 500 mg every 8 hours).
Think I will experiment with how long I want to let it get extracted in terms of 1 day to 2 weeks.

Thx for the inspiration! Smile

Have fun growing love

(27-08-2017, 07:57 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(27-08-2017, 06:35 PM)MomoG Wrote:  Hello! Yes I do have measurements! I hope so too! But my measurements havent changed as I have been seeing more side ways growth/swelling than stacked growth. haha, does that make sense?
I really hope so too! I have a feeling that this is what will work for me<: Are you on BO too?

Hey MomoG, and thanks for responding! That makes complete sense what you are saying. You should try taking your leaning bust measurements and that should help you get a better idea of how much you've grown.

I'm on a PM program, but I'm always curious about other people's success with different things.  Smile

Good luck with BO!! 

Xoxo

Hello! yes, thats a great idea. haha.
I tried PM before BO, it didnt work for me though!): I tried replicating chiyomilk's program and even bought the ladies 99% PM. I think I am estrogen dominant. 
I know that BO is definitely working for me though! I will keep this space as updated as I can. <: It can hopefully be a good reference point for people who want to start BO! 
Boobie dust for you too! 

xxxxxx

(27-08-2017, 10:02 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  

I notice that whenever I eat at least 10 grams of protein within like 20 after I take my BO, that I get faster results. I can feel it grow then too. The more protein, the better. At least for me that works Smile

Happy growing! <3 Ellen

Hello Ellen! You're one of my inspirations along with TibetanPrincess <: I take my protein almost immediately after BO, I only really start to feel tingles or a tickling sensation after I massage though. ^^ 
The tincture is from TibetanPrincess, it is a pure form of BO if Im not wrong. You could PM her for more info!

I think my biggest succes so far along with BO is the Casein protein powder. I take 25 grams before bed, I just noticed they really grow (slowly of course) on that, if I stop the casein for a week, growth isn't that great. I believe it is of course the actual protein along with the fact that Casein protein powder increases your IGF-1 levels. Normal whey protein powder doesn't seem to increase IGF-1 levels. So I think that is why there is a little bit of an enhanced effect. But as I've learned along the NBE way, there may be something else besides those 2 factors that plays a role. I can never exclude that^^

You got me intrigued with the tincture, since estrogen is non water soluble, an alcohol extract seems very plausible.
I actually just ordered 50 x 5ml little plastic closed cups on Aliexpress for like $1.50
I think I want to put 2 BO pills in there each, together with some alcohol. And take 3 of these cups during the day. (I take 500 mg every 8 hours).
Think I will experiment with how long I want to let it get extracted in terms of 1 day to 2 weeks.

Have fun growing love

Ahh, I see! I do feel that the tinctures that I got made a difference in the results I see! I did not know that Casein increases IGF-1 levels. I love how you go about NBE like a scientist <: Its no wonder you've seen such success! I think the origins of the BO is important too. Make sure its filler free and preferably grass fed! Major love for your beautiful mind (: Try to keep me updated if you can!

xxxx

I am actually a scientist in real life Wink

(29-08-2017, 04:22 PM)MomoG Wrote:  

Happy growing! <3 Ellen

Have fun growing love

Ahh, I see! I do feel that the tinctures that I got made a difference in the results I see! I did not know that Casein increases IGF-1 levels. I love how you go about NBE like a scientist <: Its no wonder you've seen such success! I think the origins of the BO is important too. Make sure its filler free and preferably grass fed! Major love for your beautiful mind (: Try to keep me updated if you can!

xxxx

Casein does increase IGF-1......15% as seen in this study:
Quote:Serum IGF-1 increased by 15% (P<0.0001), whereas there was no change in fasting insulin (P=0.36) in the casein group

Differential effects of casein versus whey on fasting plasma levels of insulin, IGF-1 and IGF-1/IGFBP-3: results from a randomized 7-day supplementation study in prepubertal boys
http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v63/n...0934a.html

(29-08-2017, 11:52 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I am actually a scientist in real life Wink

Ahh! No wonderr. Can't say I am surprised. You sound like a scientist   Blush

(30-08-2017, 01:08 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(29-08-2017, 04:22 PM)MomoG Wrote:  

Happy growing! <3 Ellen

Have fun growing love

xxxx

Casein does increase IGF-1......15% as seen in this study:
Quote:Serum IGF-1 increased by 15% (P<0.0001), whereas there was no change in fasting insulin (P=0.36) in the casein group

Differential effects of casein versus whey on fasting plasma levels of insulin, IGF-1 and IGF-1/IGFBP-3: results from a randomized 7-day supplementation study in prepubertal boys
http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v63/n...0934a.html

Thank you! Guess I'm going to have to go get me some Casein protein  Big Grin

(27-08-2017, 06:33 PM)MomoG Wrote:  
(20-08-2017, 03:42 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(20-08-2017, 11:50 AM)MomoG Wrote:  
(19-08-2017, 07:17 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(12-08-2017, 05:22 AM)MomoG Wrote:  I have been so busy lately that I havent had much time to dedicate to growing): I could only keep up with taking the dosages and supplements. 
My noogleberry is taking FOREVER to arrive. >Sad I ordered it on the 25th of july, and its not here yet!

Just an update on the dosage, I have been experimenting with upping the dosage just a little to about 13 drops in the AM and PM. I think I should just be patient and stick to the lower dosage for at least first month though. I have been feeling tingly aches but no real growth <: at least I know it might work if the dosage was right.

What do you guys think about splitting the dosage into 3? Morning, afternoon and night? I reckon that my body temps are highest in the afternoon and it just seems like such a waste not to have BO intake then?

Hey MomoG
Stick  with two dosages daily. its simpler and better effective I think.
Collagen is just fine. MSM, is good but be careful, can grow body hair too on some.

Hello! Thank you for replying! Oh my, I didnt know that MSM might cause hair growth! 
I have noticed that my leg hairs have darkened and multiplied a bit ._. hahaha. oh well. Time to buy more collagen. 
 I love the tincture, I have been noticing some fullness not actual growth but it is very encouraging  Big Grin
Just watched your videos on youtube! <3 Keep up the amazing work. Will email you for more when I finish the third bootle :>

Yes, patience is key, remember, a hormone panel is extremely important, that way you know what you need and you are not guessing.

That is a great sign, don't over pump, you want to keep prolactin in line.

Great Luck!

I would love to get a hormone panel): but its really hard to get on done here. The endocrinologists are tied to hospitals and eyebrows and questions will be raised if i request for one.  Huh 
I tried pumping for just 5-10 mins, hmm. Its strange but I kinda think I have more swelling when I do not pump!
I have just started on my second tincture <:

Is there a way you can just do saliva or blood spot test kits? these are at home kits. I once told my doctor I was leaking milk outt of one breast which I was leaking a bit of colostrum, he gave me a full hormone panel including Prolactin, to make sure everything is okay.
Sometimes you have to be a bit creative.
its too early to tell but those aches that early on are a great sign!

On Prolactin, Remember what it says in my guide? This is why its so good to test the Prolactin, youll know when to introduce pumping.

Hello! 
Updates~ 
My period came! About 1 day late but thats okay<: I am more concerned about the flow as it seems significantly lighter and shorter than normal Huh
I went and did some research on MSM and realised that many women face this same problem.. Its interesting that many of them who were taking MSM for hair and joints quote growth in breasts as well. Most of them noticed lighter and lighter periods till the periods stop completely. 
This perplexes me as I remember not feeling tingles and aches when I replaced MSM with collagen..
Could it be that its actually MSM thats causing me to grow instead of the BO??

): I certainly would'nt want the MSM to stop my periods

(03-09-2017, 05:04 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(27-08-2017, 06:33 PM)MomoG Wrote:  
(20-08-2017, 03:42 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(20-08-2017, 11:50 AM)MomoG Wrote:  Hello! Thank you for replying! Oh my, I didnt know that MSM might cause hair growth! 
I have noticed that my leg hairs have darkened and multiplied a bit ._. hahaha. oh well. Time to buy more collagen. 
 I love the tincture, I have been noticing some fullness not actual growth but it is very encouraging  Big Grin
Just watched your videos on youtube! <3 Keep up the amazing work. Will email you for more when I finish the third bootle :>

Yes, patience is key, remember, a hormone panel is extremely important, that way you know what you need and you are not guessing.

That is a great sign, don't over pump, you want to keep prolactin in line.

Great Luck!

I would love to get a hormone panel): but its really hard to get on done here. The endocrinologists are tied to hospitals and eyebrows and questions will be raised if i request for one.  Huh 
I tried pumping for just 5-10 mins, hmm. Its strange but I kinda think I have more swelling when I do not pump!
I have just started on my second tincture <:

Is there a way you can just do saliva or blood spot test kits? these are at home kits. I once told my doctor I was leaking milk outt of one breast which I was leaking a bit of colostrum, he gave me a full hormone panel including Prolactin, to make sure everything is okay.
Sometimes you have to be a bit creative.
its too early to tell but those aches that early on are a great sign!

On Prolactin, Remember what it says in my guide?  This is why its so good to test the Prolactin, youll know when to introduce pumping.

Ahh. I see! Thank you <3 
I think I might really have to try that out. I am a little confused with using MSM now Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon