Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Journey so far (newbie)

Hello Everyone!

This site and all of you ladies have been so helpful with all of your information  so I appreciate everyone sharing their stories. 

I have started my NBE journey and wanted to share what I have been doing.  I would really appreciate any feedback or advice.  

Background:

I always though the only way to get bigger breasts was through surgery and then I found these forums and I was amazed at the stories.  My journey so far has been really amazing mostly due to my boyfriend who is a HUGE help in guiding me through this process.  He read through the forums and found the perfect herbal supplements to take as well as the massage techniques.  I know I would be lazy and not want to do the massage portion but it is EXTREMELY helpful, motivating, and fun to do it with a partner.  

Aside from my BE journey I am also trying to make a huge lifestyle change and get into shape and be an overall healthier person. I am overweight 5'9 240 lbs built like an NFL linebacker and have always yearned to feel sexy and have a nice body.  My "fighting" weight is 170 and I used to be a 38 B  but I never had perky or nice breasts in my opinion.  I gained a lot of weight in my 20s and grew to a 44 C but because I am a big girl my boobs were just kind of proportioned to my body. 

I have a cortisol imbalance which causes me to have major anxiety so sometimes daily tasks are overwhelming and I sometimes have trouble dealing with life in general.  Before taking anything I was experiencing some strange issues (i.e. throwing up for days 2 weeks after my period, feeling extreme anxiety, exhaustion for no reason....ect)

My NBE journey so far has not only given me results but it has helped my mental and physical health.  

We started with the massage process - I currently am not working so I have a lot of time to spend on this process.  My boyfriend does a fat transfer massage and general breast massage religiously 2x a day and even from that (before taking any supplements) I saw results. My breasts were way more defined and I could see a cleavage line and some definition which I never had.  My breasts would fall to the sides and now they sit higher on my chest. At first we did not use oil or anything but we will be making a homemade PM cream mixed with a few essential oils 

Here is the current stack Ive been taking for a little over a week: 

Women's 1aDay Multivitamin
1000mg Emergen - C (im obsesed with vitamin C because my immune system seems to be weak and I get sick a lot) 
L- Tyrosine 750 mg 
L-Arginine 1000mg Morning/Night
Maca 950mg - Morning
BO 500mg
Hops Flower 620mg, x2 (anti-androgen) Night
L-Arginine 1000mg Morning/Night
Progesterone cream on my arms 2x a day 

I also am on the nuva ring and I read that BO does not have any effect on birth control 

So far my breasts feel so much more plump, even after only a week.  My butt is rounder and even my lips are plumper (i have white girl bird lips so I feel so beautiful with bigger lips, im hoping to get some kylie jenner looking lips LOL) 

This stack has really helped me as well with overall anxiety and I am able to function and get the things done that I need to.  I have not been throwing up randomly for no reason like I was two weeks after my period.  I am also sleeping a lot better.  

I want to wait til after my cycle to up any doses but I am really happy so far with my results! I was seeing results with just massage alone after about 2 months of being consistent and now with the added stack I am noticing new changes almost every day - so exciting! 

I have been working out daily as well and I am so excited when I see results. 

Has anyone taken a similar stack to mine and noticed really good results in regards to NBE as well as mental well being? Or any feedback at all?

Here are my stats - I am a big girl and built like a viking warrior/NFL linebacker naturally and I havent seen posts from girls around my size so im curious if any bigger girls have had success with losing weight while on an NBE journey 

30 year old female
Height 5'9
weight 240 lbs
44C

overall goals: it would be amazing to weigh under 200 lbs and maybe one day get back to my "fighting" weight of 170. I would like to see how big my breasts can grow and with massage I want to see if I can possibly get them shaped really nicely. The dream would be to have a khloe kardashian revenge body without having to go under the knife.  LOL

Thanks again to all of you for taking the time to read this and I will post updates as my journey continues.   Smile

Hey girl,

I'm new at this also. I don't have much advice to offer on your program. It looks well put together. I see so many taking L-arginine, I wonder if it's something I should look into.

No advice to offer, really. Just to stay consistent and positive. I tend to have a lot of doubt these days. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll keep coming back to check your progress. x

Smile Hey everyone! I've been officially doing my NBE program religiously and I've had great results I would like to share

I have grown a cup size which is extremely exciting. I was a 44c and now I'm a 46D. My breasts are now getting perky and sitting higher on my chest which I never thought could happen. I have a defined clevage line which I've never had before.

Aside from the excellent results with my breast I've had amazing results in my overall well being. I had terrible anxiety to the point where it was hard to accomplish day to day activists. I used to be overcome with emotion all the time. I finally for the first time in my life feel calm and I can roll with the punches and not freak out over little things. 

The only negative side effect has been increased acne but I can handle that because I'm so happy with my results!!

I am going to increase the dosage of my BO and a few other things in my stack. Here is the new stack and dosage 

L-Tyrosine 750mg (amino acid optimization, GH production), 1 pill Morning Pre-Breakfast
Maca 950mg - 3 pill Morning
Women's 1aDay Multivitamin 1 pill w/ lunch
EmergenC 1000mg
L-Arginine 2000mg (amino acid optimization, circulation, hormonal stabilizer) , x2 pills, w/ food Morning/Night
MSM 2000mg (hair, joints, collegen production), 1 pill, 2x daily w/ meals
Hops Flower 620mg, x2 pills (anti-androgen) Night
BO 500mg, 2 pills 2x a day
Pituitary Glandular 80mg, 2 pill/ 2 BO
Dandelion Root, 1 pill Morning/Night

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon