Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is PM safe for 19 year old

Im a 19 year old female and im a 32B ive tried to grow my breasts by eating certain foods, massaging and ive used maca but havent noticed any results. I want to use PM and wanted to know if someone could give me advice whether to take if or not. Ive had some tell me i shouldnt because im still growing but i feel like im done my growing i havent much for a few years i started puberty when i was 12. Please if someonw could give me advice it would mean a lot thanks

Hmm... this really is a question that is best answered by your primary doctor. If I were you I would probably just let my doctor know my plans of taking it and see what they have to say.

A part of me thinks that 19 is a good age to start PM, though, because the closer to puberty you are the better the response you seem to get. And if you really think you're finished growing and you're done with puberty, then it could be a good thing that you start now. But that's just my opinion. You should probably just do some research on it, look at the pros and cons and any health risks, and also when it's best to start taking PM, and then make that decision after seeing a doctor.

Hope this helps some!! 

Xoxo,

Zara

(09-07-2017, 03:31 PM)Licmi Wrote:  Im a 19 year old female and im a 32B ive tried to grow my breasts by eating certain foods, massaging and ive used maca but havent noticed any results. I want to use PM and wanted to know if someone could give me advice whether to take if or not. Ive had some tell me i shouldnt because im still growing but i feel like im done my growing i havent much for a few years i started puberty when i was 12. Please if someonw could give me advice it would mean a lot thanks

I would agree with ZaraAri - check with your doctor, if you think they'll give you an unbiased answer.

All i can offer is an opinion, not advice. I've been taking PM for about 18 months and have had zero issues, so would say that the main concern would be becoming estrogen dominant, which can create lots of problems. But this can be easily fixed by using a progesterone cream, such as Emerita Pro-Gest. Progesterone keeps estrogens in check. You cannot take too much progesterone, so just take the recommended amount and keep the PM to a reasonable amount (don't go overboard).

I take 3 x 500 mg daily of Ainterol PM (R1) and have been getting steady growth. That should be plenty for a genetic female and even enough for a genetic male under some circumstances. However, you'll still be limited to your natural genetic predisposition. If your mom or sisters have decent sized boobs, then you'll probably be ok.

I get my PM from ainterolherbs.com and have always been pleased with both the product and their service. I've gone from "barely B" to a full C, so PM really does work.

(09-07-2017, 03:31 PM)Licmi Wrote:  Im a 19 year old female and im a 32B ive tried to grow my breasts by eating certain foods, massaging and ive used maca but havent noticed any results. I want to use PM and wanted to know if someone could give me advice whether to take if or not. Ive had some tell me i shouldnt because im still growing but i feel like im done my growing i havent much for a few years i started puberty when i was 12. Please if someonw could give me advice it would mean a lot thanks

Hello

MD'S don't even know what Pm is!    They don't know much about phytoestrogens.   There has been alot of science done in Asia with Pm.
It safe for young women.   You are well past puberty..........use sensible dosages.

best

r

I'm 19 years old too. I have been taking PM for over a year. I don't have any issues, but I'm wondering how much mg should young women take? In my country, all the doctors suggest no more than 50 mg per day. Is 500 mg too much for young women?  Sad

(03-08-2017, 08:06 AM)Shae Wrote:  

I would agree with ZaraAri - check with your doctor, if you think they'll give you an unbiased answer.

All i can offer is an opinion, not advice. I've been taking PM for about 18 months and have had zero issues, so would say that the main concern would be becoming estrogen dominant, which can create lots of problems. But this can be easily fixed by using a progesterone cream, such as Emerita Pro-Gest. Progesterone keeps estrogens in check. You cannot take too much progesterone, so just take the recommended amount and keep the PM to a reasonable amount (don't go overboard).

I take 3 x 500 mg daily of Ainterol PM (R1) and have been getting steady growth. That should be plenty for a genetic female and even enough for a genetic male under some circumstances. However, you'll still be limited to your natural genetic predisposition. If your mom or sisters have decent sized boobs, then you'll probably be ok.

I get my PM from ainterolherbs.com and have always been pleased with both the product and their service. I've gone from "barely B" to a full C, so PM really does work.

I'm currently using Ainterol PM, I just recently started my NBE program, and when asking for advice on here regarding the program, i had it suggested to me to lower my dosage of PM to half a capsule a day... I don't know how to feel about this, seeing as everyone on here that I've read about getting growth with ainterol took a lot more than that. Any thoughts?

A thorough examination is definitely required before you can decide whether it is the right thing for you. First you should see your physician.

Pueraria Mirifica should not be used by children, women younger than 18/20 years old, anyone on hormone replacement therapy, women with cysts of the breast, ovary or uterus, anyone who has had estrogen related cancers, pregnant women or nursing mothers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon