Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swelling?

Hello, I'm fairly new to breast massage and recently I've been massaging with coconut oil. I've also been gently pinching my breasts to get the blood flowing. After that I do the fat brushing that chiyomilk does. Anyway it's been about a week and a half since I've started this routine and I noticed that after I see some serious swelling. Is that a sign of my breasts reacting and will begin to grow? I'm trying not to measure myself because I know that this to takes time and dedication so I don't want to get discouraged. After I'm done with my routine what should I look out for to know that my breasts are responding to the massage? What are some signs of growth that you all see or feel?

(09-07-2017, 11:59 AM)Helloween01 Wrote:  Hello, I'm fairly new to breast massage and recently I've been massaging with coconut oil. I've also been gently pinching my breasts to get the blood flowing. After that I do the fat brushing that chiyomilk does. Anyway it's been about a week and a half since I've started this routine and I noticed that after I see some serious swelling. Is that a sign of my breasts reacting and will begin to grow? I'm trying not to measure myself because I know that this to takes time and dedication so I don't want to get discouraged. After I'm done with my routine what should I look out for to know that my breasts are responding to the massage? What are some signs of growth that you all see or feel?

hiiii!

Honestly I would not measure myself til 12-14 weeks massaging. Just hang in there and you'll see changes!

If your breasts react to blood flow and swell you should try noogling Tongue

(09-07-2017, 11:59 AM)Helloween01 Wrote:  Hello, I'm fairly new to breast massage and recently I've been massaging with coconut oil. I've also been gently pinching my breasts to get the blood flowing. After that I do the fat brushing that chiyomilk does. Anyway it's been about a week and a half since I've started this routine and I noticed that after I see some serious swelling. Is that a sign of my breasts reacting and will begin to grow? I'm trying not to measure myself because I know that this to takes time and dedication so I don't want to get discouraged. After I'm done with my routine what should I look out for to know that my breasts are responding to the massage? What are some signs of growth that you all see or feel?

Hey Helloween!

Everyone seems to get different types of growing signs, like itching, breast pains or soreness, but a lot of women don't get any sign at all. It's funny because I've read threads where women did not know that their breasts had grown until they posted side by side pictures and saw for themselves the changes. I haven't had many signs of growing at all on my journey, but from month to month I take pictures, and I do believe that visuals are the best way of noticing growth. I also measure myself too. 

Hope this helps!

Xoxo, 

Zara

If your boobies respond to that well try binary tunes on youtube 'AscensionArchangel king lou' has two tracks that make my boobs ache (i think there called max d or something' 
Am a few months into NBE too and dont measure very often i get discourage if i measure too much as you said, i do once a month, write it down and put tape away. Keep at it, longterm project not short term sprint!

Hey Helloween!

Everyone seems to get different types of growing signs, like itching, breast pains or soreness, but a lot of women don't get any sign at all. It's funny because I've read threads where women did not know that their breasts had grown until they posted side by side pictures and saw for themselves the changes. I haven't had many signs of growing at all on my journey, but from month to month I take pictures, and I do believe that visuals are the best way of noticing growth. I also measure myself too. 

Hope this helps!

Xoxo, 

Zara

ZaraAri thank you I think I'm going to take pictures just so I can check on my progress after a few months (:

(10-07-2017, 07:26 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  If your boobies respond to that well try binary tunes on youtube 'AscensionArchangel king lou' has two tracks that make my boobs ache (i think there called max d or something' 
Am a few months into NBE too and dont measure very often i get discourage if i measure too much as you said, i do once a month, write it down and put tape away. Keep at it, longterm project not short term sprint!
Thanks for the suggestion I'll be sure to try it out(:

Massage of any body part will cause blood to run to the area. This will cause a swelling of the body part, for a while. Afterwards the body part will return to normal.However it is a good idea to massage your breasts at least once a months to check them for various cysts and changes. If you feel something that didn't use to be there, contact your doctor.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon