Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are Noogleberry pumps and tubing compatible with Bosom Beauty and/or Enhance domes?

From what I have seen, BB domes and Enhance domes look exactly the same.

I currently use Noogleberry domes, but they dig into my armpits and I am getting scars there. Sad

With the method I use, which is pump and hold, padding does not work for me, as I cannot get suction with padding. Only without padding am I able to get suction that stays for hours at a time. 

I have tried using various methods for padding, whether it be DIY or buying Noogleberry padding. I have also tried using the Kangzhu breast cups that are sold with padding. I guess what I am trying to say is, I am sick of spending so much money trying different ways to get suction with padding. I have found that padding just does not allow me to keep a constant suction.

My last solution is trying either Enhance domes or BB domes. (I have found the same exact domes under a different name on Aliexpress for way, way cheaper). But I just want to make sure I will be able to use my Noogleberry pump and tubing with them instead of having to buy a complete system?

(07-07-2017, 08:54 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  From what I have seen, BB domes and Enhance domes look exactly the same.

I currently use Noogleberry domes, but they dig into my armpits and I am getting scars there. Sad

With the method I use, which is pump and hold, padding does not work for me, as I cannot get suction with padding. Only without padding am I able to get suction that stays for hours at a time. 

I have tried using various methods for padding, whether it be DIY or buying Noogleberry padding. I have also tried using the Kangzhu breast cups that are sold with padding. I guess what I am trying to say is, I am sick of spending so much money trying different ways to get suction with padding. I have found that padding just does not allow me to keep a constant suction.

My last solution is trying either Enhance domes or BB domes. (I have found the same exact domes under a different name on Aliexpress for way, way cheaper). But I just want to make sure I will be able to use my Noogleberry pump and tubing with them instead of having to buy a complete system?

I think they can be used with Brava and maybe with enhance.Best would be to ask Lucy. Yeah I get what you mean with the cups digging in, the padding doesn't work for me either so I just have to tolerate it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon