Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program JULY-DEC 2017

(04-07-2017, 02:56 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey Bettie!

Indeed massage sometimes can be exhausting , that's why I contacted my friend. It will be posted Saturday 15th on my blog 

About the Zhi Mu, yep, Ellen and I have been talking everyday but now she is gone on vacations hahaa and yep she recommended me the product and also suggested where to buy it as well. I will start using this in autumn , Ellen said it is too "greasy" for hot temperatures and I live in Spain so you can imagine haha.

I'm super interested in hearing about your experience and Miss Ellen's with Zhi Mu.....I've read several sources stating that zhi mu extract doesn't work the same way that volufiline works to stimulate fat growth (apparently zhi mu needs to be combined with certain chemical compounds like hydrogenated polyisobutene that aren't easy to find/handle). Maybe Miss Ellen already mentioned this in her thread. Who knows though, maybe certain sites say these kind of things only because companies want you to buy their products instead of making your own! 

Keep us posted SweetOrange!

Gals!

You should try stimulating your nipples when massaging and noogling!!! it's amazing the swelling I get! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon