Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need help!

Hello! I am new to this forum and I have just started my breast enhancement journey Tongue  Tongue  but even after researching quite thoroughly I still have some problems.

For starters, where could I buy Pueraria Mirifica? After researching quite thoroughly I have only found a few sites that seem to ship to Spain and most of them do not look too reliable. Any recommendations from European users?

Following, is there any recommended dosage? I've read wildly conflicting reviews stating that anything from 50-80 mgs to 200-800 mgs daily are needed to cause significant breast growth. However, since don't weight too much, I am worried about "overdosing"; but pills that only have 50 to 80 mgs of Pueraria sound like they wouldn't have any effect. (For this reason I'd like to buy pure pueraria extract, to better control the dosing. Does anybody know if that would be possible?)

Thank you very much for your answers!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon