Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Various ways to NBE basic guide

(01-07-2017, 08:38 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Fantastic and useful thread Chrissy. I think you've covered just about everything! I'm sure many souls who are interested in NBE will benefit from your thread.

Which methods have you tried/are you currently following and which are your favorite?

I've tried massaging and though I know you wrote that it's essential, it really didn't do anything for me....I tried for over a year (chi and female deer). My arms got very tired (and toned lol) but nothing breast-wise. I do admit though that back then I didn't really do anything else except for drinking some fennel/spearmint tea. I guess sometimes it's the combination of things that yield even better results. 
Also, what works for one person might not work for another.....and what doesn't work for one person, might work for another  Smile The trick is to find what works best for you! Thank you for sharing x
Thanks Bettie i appericate it i thought i may be useful to put it all in one place so others can realise there are many ways to do NBE.

I personally have a pretty involved routine but am a all or nothing girl I've committed to one year of NBE and have a small starting point small A cup maybe even AA, i also am very low body weight.
- So my focus is first nutrition and ive had great help with this from this forum.
- i massage twice daily while in shower (lympathic drainage and general massage 5mins). I found massage helped create a base remember i start with pretty much nothing (the base widen if that makes sense)
- i listen to binary tracks off youtube average 5 times week - it seems to wake my breast up get achy growth pains as i listen n after
- i noogleberry maybe 5 times weekly (45-60mins) i havent got much to report on noogle i do notice a little swelling but it doesnt stay but i think it takes a little longer for those with little tissue
- i eat wholefood stimulates 
- and i take herbal sups
- and topicals AM & PM 
I dont want to give too much detail here because i really want people to research and know what and how things work rather than mimic what theyve read.  Plus as we all know what works for one may not for others. As you mentioned massage wasn't great help for you but got me off to great start! 
Plus this is all pretty new to me and ive only been combining all this knowledge & methods for about 1mon (perviously i used 'brand named' breast pills) but i really wanted to try help others from focusing or buying the wrong things when starting out! 
I hope i dont come across as knowing more then i actually do because its not my intention my intention is just to help others. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Various ways to NBE basic guide - by Bonny - 30-06-2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by bettie32 - 01-07-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by Bonny - 02-07-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by Dynseli - 03-07-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by Bonny - 03-07-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by bettie32 - 03-07-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by surferjoe2007 - 04-07-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by sweetorange - 12-06-2018, 07:27 PM