Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my noogleberry!!!

So I have been lurking this site for months, tried herbs for 6 months and nothing, finally broke down and bought the noogleberry and I am so glad I did!!!! Despite the absolute nightmare the first time I used it (couldn't get suction, then only on one at a time, then nothing at all LOL) I persevered and must say the second day went wayyy smoother! Got pretty good swelling,even my husband was impressed and he was starting to think nothing would work. One happy lady over here!!!!!

(22-06-2017, 12:21 AM)ITrina1824 Wrote:  So I have been lurking this site for months, tried herbs for 6 months and nothing, finally broke down and bought the noogleberry and I am so glad I did!!!! Despite the absolute nightmare the first time I used it (couldn't get suction, then only on one at a time, then nothing at all LOL) I persevered and must say the second day went wayyy smoother! Got pretty good swelling,even my husband was impressed and he was starting to think nothing would work. One happy lady over here!!!!!

Welcome to the forum Trina1824!

As a fellow noogleberry user all i can say is be patient and good luck! Looking forward to hearing updates on your progress x

Welcome Trina!
And welcome to the land of Noogleberry.
Your story of first attempts sounds just like mine.
I have that a serum that get a lttle tacky after its been massaged in works great for me to keep the cups on and make the burps/farts minimal.
I use sublime Bust.
Bobbi

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Welcome Trina! 
It's incredible that you got swelling right away! Sorry if it's too personal but may I ask you if you have ever breastfed? Because I keep reading that there's a correlation between the two. I've been noogling for many months and dunno what swelling is unfortunately but I'm still going to keep at it!
Keep us updated!

(03-07-2017, 06:09 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Welcome Trina! 
It's incredible that you got swelling right away! Sorry if it's too personal but may I ask you if you have ever breastfed? Because I keep reading that there's a correlation between the two. I've been noogling for many months and dunno what swelling is unfortunately but I'm still going to keep at it!
Keep us updated!

Let me highjack this thread for a moment.
I was noogling for and hour each day in the beginning and didnt see much happening, and then I had about 14 days to myself and I did 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours plus in the evening.
That made a huge difference. I can see shape where there was none and the swelling lasts for most of the day.
I had been off the noogle for a week and getting started today was a little slow, but once I got a good suction they happily grew in the cups.
Drinking water and milk seems to help too.
Also I take a good pressure, till it almost hurts, then let it stay at that for 1/2 hour, then let the pressure off for 5 mins. Then up to full pressure for 1/2 hour etc.
I never take the cups off once I start and I do a good massage when I'm done.
One oddity is my  nipples and tips of my breasts are cold after that, even in 80 degree F weather??
Bobbi

(03-07-2017, 09:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Let me highjack this thread for a moment.
I was noogling for and hour each day in the beginning and didnt see much happening, and then I had about 14 days to myself and I did 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours plus in the evening.
That made a huge difference. I can see shape where there was none and the swelling lasts for most of the day.
I had been off the noogle for a week and getting started today was a little slow, but once I got a good suction they happily grew in the cups.
Also I take a good pressure, till it almost hurts, then let it stay at that for 1/2 hour, then let the pressure off for 5 mins. Then up to full pressure for 1/2 hour etc.
One oddity is my  nipples and tips of my breasts are cold after that, even in 80 degree F weather??
Bobbi

Hi there Bobbi,
Thank you for your advice - much appreciated! 

So I actually did try pumping for 4 hours at one point and guess what? Not a single cm of swelling. I drink 2 huge bottles of water a day (if not more) and yes sometimes milk. I use oils and lotions. I pump hard enough. I mean, not till I'm in agony but almost uncomfortable. My breasts also seem to turn purple-ish (or reddish/purple). If I lower the pressure though, my domes fall off. Do your breasts change color Bobbi? Miss Ellen suggested I drink salt water before noogling to promote swelling which is something I still need to try. I don't know what to think anymore. Some say swelling isn't necessary (lack of swelling could be due to dense tissue or poor circulation) for growth but all I'm seeing around here is a lotta swelling!!! We'll see....thank you again for your suggestions!

Sorry Trina, I am the cause of the highjack of your thread Smile

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!! Smile Bobbi, I've found a great cocoa and shea butter combo that works great for me! I was using up some almond oil I had left when I started and it worked ok.

Bettie, no not too personal, I actually breast fed all three of my children but I also drink copious amounts of water during the day as well as when I noogle. And I massage before noogling as well. And no worries of the hijacking I'm new so the more info I can read the better lol!!

And just an update, almost two weeks in and my swelling usually lasts half of the day and I've gotten at least a cup size of swelling so far, I'm starting at an A cup so for me that's huge!!

Thank you for your reply, Trina. 

That is fantastic news! I think you have great potential for growth soon.....I hope I will be able to join you eventually so we can pop out a bottle of champagne together!!)  Smile

(03-07-2017, 10:07 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(03-07-2017, 09:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Let me highjack this thread for a moment.
Bobbi

Hi there Bobbi,
Thank you for your advice - much appreciated! 

So I actually did try pumping for 4 hours at one point and guess what? Not a single cm of swelling. I drink 2 huge bottles of water a day (if not more) and yes sometimes milk. I use oils and lotions. I pump hard enough. I mean, not till I'm in agony but almost uncomfortable. My breasts also seem to turn purple-ish (or reddish/purple). If I lower the pressure though, my domes fall off. Do your breasts change color Bobbi? Miss Ellen suggested I drink salt water before noogling to promote swelling which is something I still need to try. I don't know what to think anymore. Some say swelling isn't necessary (lack of swelling could be due to dense tissue or poor circulation) for growth but all I'm seeing around here is a lotta swelling!!! We'll see....thank you again for your suggestions!

Sorry Trina, I am the cause of the highjack of your thread Smile
Bettie, and Trina,
Sounds like you girls don't have much in the way of fat on your bodies! Which is a good thing, at least I'm jealous.
Yes my breast changes to purpley kind of color and I watch to make sure it doesn't get to dark. For me this happens at first and after 1/2 hour the intensity goes down.
when I used the oils my domes would fall off when I reduced suction, but now that I use a serum thats tacky they seem to stay stuck. Actually after an hour they are stuck with no suction, and I have to wiggle them back and forth to get them to let go.
I also found that once you have good suction and my breast is in the dome, I rock the domes back and forth. This seems to help suck in skin in those areas where a leak is waiting to happen. you have to keep pumping as you get little air burps.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon