Poll: Is this information effective? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.14%
57.14%
No
14.29%
14.29%
Unsure
28.57%
28.57%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Super Bazongas free ebook

Parts of the herb schedule are confirmed to work consistently. The herb schedule for secretory phase and proliferative phase work. The part for menstruation worked well consistently when used in past herb schedules. There is plenty of room for improvement for the premenstrual phase of the herb schedule.

Newer edits to the herb schedule will be more conservative.

Removed lavender and fenugreek from menstruation. They increase the wrong response, by targeting the wrong receptor subtype for that phase. They may have worked for some, likely because of high estrogen capacity.

KHii Smile
I have a question... in your Ebook it says that the herb schedule is not applicable for women on birth control..
So what would be the appropriate schedule for women on bc?

(27-08-2018, 04:41 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  KHii Smile
I have a question... in your Ebook it says that the herb schedule is not applicable for women on birth control..

Hi,
If you're not taking birth control for preventing pregnancy, you can simply not take it. Birth control gets in the way of breast enhancement during proliferative phase.

You can also use birth control, and only use the schedule for secretory phase. I'm not sure if it can be used with the schedule during menstruation.

(29-08-2018, 08:10 AM)Dynseli Wrote:  
(27-08-2018, 04:41 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  KHii Smile

Hi,
If you're not taking birth control for preventing pregnancy, you can simply not take it. Birth control gets in the way of breast enhancement during proliferative phase.

You can also use birth control, and only use the schedule for secretory phase. I'm not sure if it can be used with the schedule during menstruation.

Smh i just saw your response now!
But thanks for your answer, ill start the routine, once my herbs arrive Smile

(09-11-2018, 11:19 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Smh i just saw your response now!
But thanks for your answer, ill start the routine, once my herbs arrive Smile

Birth control adds too many variables to NBE. For some, their body is not able enough to compensate enough when progesterone breaks down into androgens, then this can contribute to androgen excess. For others, BCP helps with growth. There's also a difference of effects of taking herbs with BCP, and taking herbs an hour later after taking BCP. Once BCP breaks down, herbs can antagonize those androgenic effects. Effects of BCP also have to be balanced, because BCP seems to have a higher ratio of progesterone to estrogen. BCP is expected to interfere with NBE during proliferative phase.

If you're taking BCP for birth control, then limit herbs to late secretory phase, and this is still no guarantee for preventing pregnancy.

https://breast.is/ebook/super-bazongas.pdf last updated November 28, 2018.

The suggestion of evening primrose was removed from proliferative phase. It has caused breast enhancement, but the strength is often too strong and it's not recommended for long term use.

I kind of regret writing what I wrote above. Others did it worse or directly, and I shouldn't have pointed at something more specific along with what looked like signing off that was similar to my old name. I thought there were similarities while other stuff was original, and I shouldn't have wrote that.

I did put my work out, but somehow I thought that if someone put in a big piece that it would undermine a lot of work that I did before that. It always is a possibility, but I shouldn't think of it like that anyway.

Other stuff then, that was copying me was direct. I would publish something that took hours, weeks or months, then soon after, it would get dumped, and someone would say something to the effect of, "I did this all by myself." This is on major stuff, while minor stuff shouldn't bother me, and really hasn't.

Hello! I really enjoyed reading all your threads. I’ve tried to click on your links to website but Safari cannot open is what it keeps telling me. I am on my iphone maybe that is why. I did have a question or a thought. Do you think it is better to just try to balance all your hormones daily? Or do I need to incorporate different herbs and massage during certain parts of the menstrual cycles? Also I don’t really understand all the different phases and numbers and actually have no clu to what phase I am in right now. My last one ended this past Sunday. 
So far I have started with just massage for about 3 weeks now. And I started taking flaxseed and maca and yellow dock skin cleanse which has some good nbe herbs in it but it’s mostly for my skin. I’m also listening to the ringtone and subliminal and hyponos. I’ve noticed growth in the first couple of days but I think it’s because I was getting my period and them shrunk back. I still feel growth like pains though so I think something is happening!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon