Unsure
22.22%
22.22%
Total
9 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Super Bazongas free ebook
Parts of the herb schedule are confirmed to work consistently. The herb schedule for secretory phase and proliferative phase work. The part for menstruation worked well consistently when used in past herb schedules. There is plenty of room for improvement for the premenstrual phase of the herb schedule.

Newer edits to the herb schedule will be more conservative.
Removed lavender and fenugreek from menstruation. They increase the wrong response, by targeting the wrong receptor subtype for that phase. They may have worked for some, likely because of high estrogen capacity.
KHii Smile
I have a question... in your Ebook it says that the herb schedule is not applicable for women on birth control..
So what would be the appropriate schedule for women on bc?
(27-08-2018, 04:41 PM)ashley.11 Wrote: KHii Smile
I have a question... in your Ebook it says that the herb schedule is not applicable for women on birth control..
So what would be the appropriate schedule for women on bc?

Hi,
If you're not taking birth control for preventing pregnancy, you can simply not take it. Birth control gets in the way of breast enhancement during proliferative phase.

You can also use birth control, and only use the schedule for secretory phase. I'm not sure if it can be used with the schedule during menstruation.