Poll: Is this information effective? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.14%
57.14%
No
14.29%
14.29%
Unsure
28.57%
28.57%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Super Bazongas free ebook

New free ebook pre-release with an effective herbal plan for breast enlargement. Soon it will be a regular release.
Super Bazongas (free herbal breast enlargement ebook)

Uses creative commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).

[quote pid='196877' dateline='1498004911']
New free ebook pre-release with an effective herbal plan for breast enlargement. Soon it will be a regular release.

Uses creative commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
[/quote]

Thanks! Lovely-Dynseli. 

Jessica2017,
Smile, YW. Good luck to you.

(21-06-2017, 01:28 AM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  New free ebook pre-release with an effective herbal plan for breast enlargement. Soon it will be a regular release.

I'm starting soon! Just have to wait for my order to come in Smile

(21-06-2017, 05:56 PM)keke Wrote:  I'm starting soon! Just have to wait for my order to come in Smile

That's good.

I have to make a correction for a few days into the second week of luteal phase, or when premenstrual symptoms are common: for now, that will be 1/2 to 1 part adaptogen.

Updated on relationship between Luteal Phase, Corpus Luteum, Premenstrual Syndrome and Progesterone. Herb schedule unchanged from above proposition.

Updated ebook prerelease, breast.is/ebook/herbal-breast-enlargement.pdf, and changed license to free personal and fair use.

Released e-booklet breast.is/ebook/breast-endocrinology.pdf which is licensed under Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).

(09-07-2017, 12:24 AM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  ...

OOPS, I wanted to vote effective, but somehow ends up voted "no", sorry click the wrong button....... Huh

I'm just going to post this, from what I chose to delete from an above post.
I notice that a few people rehash or re-engineer by work, then try to claim credit for it, sometimes on days when I release information. They write "lovely" all over their work, like my original name was, and in one case they write "science" at the top in the style like my website had. When I stop publishing, their work stops. That's not a coincidence.

The latest update is highly effective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon