Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lover's Program II: The B Cup Revenge

(16-06-2017, 11:34 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Also!

My band size is 32 and bust inches is 37 inches...does this mean in a c cup? I'd say at least a large B cup

Hi, I'm so happy you are having progress!

I read online that if your band (underbust) measures 32, then you wear a 32 bra. Check it with a bra calculator. If you're 32 under bust and 37 at bust then you're probably a 32DD or DDD.

I am 29 underbust and 33.5 at bust. At Victoria's Secret I buy 32c bra because they dont have 30's, and take in the band on each side about one inch to make it fit my 29 underbust. But in Wacoal, I wear 30C or D.

Congratulations on your progress!! You'll get to your goal in no time  Smile I too had problems with BO; broke me out HORRIBLY and gave me unexpected migraines out of nowhere during the day. How did you balance out your estrogen and testosterone if you did? Also what brand of MSM do you use?

I didn't really balance it out but I cancelled BO all together. I'm gonna get some Saw palmetto and Vitex to balance my hormones for sure. 
I also used the opti-MSM. Heard it's the best out there!

(30-03-2018, 10:50 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  
(16-06-2017, 11:34 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Also!

My band size is 32 and bust inches is 37 inches...does this mean in a c cup? I'd say at least a large B cup

Hi, I'm so happy you are having progress!

I read online that if your band (underbust) measures 32, then you wear a 32 bra. Check it with a bra calculator. If you're 32 under bust and 37 at bust then you're probably a 32DD or DDD.

I am 29 underbust and 33.5 at bust. At Victoria's Secret I buy 32c bra because they dont have 30's, and take in the band on each side about one inch to make it fit my 29 underbust. But in Wacoal, I wear 30C or D.

Ehhhh I definitely do not look like 32DD xD 
The bra I fit the best is a 36C

So I just ordered a bottle of vitex and 50% Saponins Fenugreek. I'm experimenting with balancing while growing. I'm going to be using consistently (which I already have been) Rice bran/golden fiber, Brewers yeast, spirulina pills, apple cider and so forth along with these two new purchases. 

Alrighty! Enough with these medium small boobs! I want bigger ones! I'm gonna test it out. Noogleberry definitely helped me grow! Now without BO, I'm gonna try and get what I could've gained if I wasn't on BO, with balancing hormones and hormone sensitivity.

The B cup revenge will soon see D-light!!

Also, anyone here have any success (big or small) with vitex or fenugreek? I wanted to get Shatavari but no luck...

Hi love, i read you're program, i'm taking msm too and i'm a pear shaped body girl too. 

how many msm do u take daily? 
do u use other supplements (like vitamins, protein shakes)? 
what is your diet?
for how many times did u take msm for visibile results? 
do u Think your results are mmm-related?

i don't wanna take BO, i tried because i read it's ok for girls with heavy bottom, but i just gained weight, not boobs. everything is ok for my fuckin butt, but nothing works for my boobs.

(31-07-2018, 03:29 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Also, anyone here have any success (big or small) with vitex or fenugreek? I wanted to get Shatavari but no luck...

pay attention to vitex, it's ok for Low progesterone, but it decreases your FSH and increase your LH, so it can lead you to an excess of androgens. this can be nasty. i Think White peony is better, but i'm not sure, i need more information, i'm studying!

(31-07-2018, 03:16 PM)Cely Wrote:  
(31-07-2018, 03:29 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Also, anyone here have any success (big or small) with vitex or fenugreek? I wanted to get Shatavari but no luck...

pay attention to vitex, it's ok for Low progesterone, but it decreases your FSH and increase your LH, so it can lead you to an excess of androgens. this can be nasty. i Think White peony is better, but i'm not sure, i need more information, i'm studying!

Oh good to know! I already have a hard time with body hair (surprisingly not as much now) but perhaps I could research it as well. 

Also same with the bovine ovary and butt thing. I think BO just made me estrogen dom. and depressed. 

I don't take MSM at the moment since the supplements like brewer's yeast, rice bran& golden fiber, fish and etc would contain enough but I still may take it again when I get back to college. That or collegen which think did the trick with my noogling. 

I think when I did take MSM while noogling I swelled better but I was working at the time and never had the chance to noogle as much. But when taking collegen while noogling and coconut oil when I first started, I got to my C cup in about 9 months. That was also when I was eating healthy stuff too. I hit a plateau so I'm hoping this works minus the vitex for now.

I took both daily at their respective times(meaning collegen in freshman college and MSM on my summer bream last year). I used to take biotin and kelp and again at one point bovine ovary...Bo was the worst decision for me. But I think my growth all comes down to my noogling and consistency. Albeit the collegen (and the MSM would've been great if I noogled a lot) really was a great addition.

(31-07-2018, 03:44 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  
(31-07-2018, 03:16 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Oh good to know! I already have a hard time with body hair (surprisingly not as much now) but perhaps I could research it as well. 

Also same with the bovine ovary and butt thing. I think BO just made me estrogen dom. and depressed. 

I don't take MSM at the moment since the supplements like brewer's yeast, rice bran& golden fiber, fish and etc would contain enough but I still may take it again when I get back to college. That or collegen which think did the trick with my noogling. 

I think when I did take MSM while noogling I swelled better but I was working at the time and never had the chance to noogle as much. But when taking collegen while noogling and coconut oil when I first started, I got to my C cup in about 9 months. That was also when I was eating healthy stuff too. I hit a plateau so I'm hoping this works minus the vitex for now.

I took both daily at their respective times(meaning collegen in freshman college and MSM on my summer bream last year). I used to take biotin and kelp and again at one point bovine ovary...Bo was the worst decision for me. But I think my growth all comes down to my noogling and consistency. Albeit the collegen (and the MSM would've been great if I noogled a lot) really was a great addition.

maybe the best hormonal Choice for us is progesterone drop in lutheal phase, i never tried it, i want have enough informations and than start. i don't wanna try things that makes me fatter. it just lead me to depression. it's weird a botto-heavy girl with an AA cup! so right now i study and than ill try things. 
noogleberry didm't work for me cause i'm flat. i read on noogleberry forum that it works very well on small sized breast (like a B cup) or after Weight loss, but it can fail on flat girls. i don't know what size i am, i always buy A cup but it's too big for me.

Hey all,

I'm back. It's been some time since I've been here! I've been busy with college.
I turned 20 in August btw  Cool

Soooo I'm not sure if I mentioned this beforehand, but I am a customer of SurferJoe! I'm using his Nattybust creme with Nooglebetty. 
So far minimal but great results! I'll explain:

During and after my period, my breasts do not deflate and stay soft and at times very plump...especially before my period. 
I am 39 1/2 so when I pump I swell up to at least 40- 40 1/2 inches. And man do they look huge. Before using Nattybust I wouldn't swell up anymore and I couldn't "stretch" into the cups until now! I just pumped so I'm still reaping the benefits of huge boobs lol

The only thing I might change is that I may get some bigger cups for noogleberry and go back to using collegen. I think I had major growth when  used collegen(and noogled 4 hours a day but I don't have the time anymore...maybe I'll go to two hours a day). I'm gonna try and go back to using rice-bran & brewer's yeast consistently. 

I'm also curious of how to grow underboobs...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon