Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tinydear's NBE Journey

(20-07-2017, 07:02 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(19-07-2017, 02:37 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Also I'm not sure if I started at 32 or not, since I was pulling the measuring tape kinda tight and didn't know I was supposed to do it more loosely.  Huh So whether I've gotten any growth or not is a mystery to me.

I was told by a more experience NBEr to measure the cup size more accurately - you start with the tape measure under armpit (center of arm pit) and then measure straight across the nipple and end on the chest bone measuring individual breast.  I still have trouble finding the middle of my armpit so do this and then do right around as well record it once a month and put it all away....but i hate that bloody tape measure haha  

BO scares the crapa out of me tooo.  Sad

I'll have to try that method out also! Sounds promising. 

I heard it's better to only measure once a month, but then I got thinking how will I know which new thing I added contributed to my growth then? I don't want to be on too many things. Wish I could just find my miracle pill/cream/oil. lol For now I'm studying as many posts I can and taking notes on which things contributed the most to everyone's growth.

What's up, everyone. Smile

Just wanted to update a bit. I'm not sure if it's because of how I'm holding the measuring tape, but I'm measuring around 33.5. I only decided to measure because my left breast was actually filling out my 30c a *little* bit more. Still mostly only "bottom heavy" but I felt like a true 30c yesterday. I only use my Kangzhu pump on my left breast, and most days I only massage my left. Although my husband does have the week off from work, so I probably won't be pumping. He knows I do it but I still feel weird about it. I'll still massage though, since that's quick!

Speaking of massage, I need to find an essential oil to replace the geranium. I'm thinking frankenscense? However it's spelled. Because geranium STINKS. Not like fenugreek stink, like STINKS stinks. A very bad odor. I'm looking for an oil that's both for breast growth as well as firming loose skin. Can't stomach geranium though. >.< Had my husband take a whif and he started gagging.

Hey everyone.

Massively depressing day at the beach yesterday. Was wearing my xs Victoria's Secret bathing suit top and I didn't fill it out AT ALL. Even my right breast didn't. Anytime I leaned forward or moved my arms the top would hollow out and you could see everything. My sad, wrinkly sagging boobs. Even though I measure 30c, It's all bottom heavy. I'm flat chested in the upper region, literally. Not exaggerating. My husband has a fuller chest than me. *depressed*

Also got my phone stolen yesterday while at the beach. But after hours of searching and contacting the police, we used the Find iPhone app on my husband's phone and were able to pin point my phone's exact location and put it into lost mode. We found it a mile from the beach, on the side of the road facedown in the pavement. Thought it was smashed, but my tempered glass protected it! God is good, even if He didn't bless my boobies!

Hey all.

Decided to stop taking fenugreek & fennel. Waiting for my milk thistle to arrive (thought it would be here sooner, but apparently it wasn't eligible for Amazon Prime. Go figure.), so in the meantime I am just slowly weaning off of the fenugreek & fennel by taking lower dosages until the milk thistle arrives.

After HappyMe suggested in my "shallow breasts" thread that my breasts may be shallow due to estrogen dominance, I looked into it and I think HappyMe is correct. I really wish I could, but I just can't get my hormones tested at the moment. We just moved & I haven't found a new PCP, not to mention my husband's work is super important right now and I'm not gonna have him take time off just so I can go get my hormones tested so that I can grow boobs lol. Also I have awful TMJ issued and that's going to cost thousands to get repaired.

Anyway, looked into it, and I have a lot of symptoms of estrogen dominance. Not to mention it is SUPER common to be estrogen dominant after pregnancy and breastfeeding. This would explain my pancake boobs after my last pregnancy, also. Probably why MOST women get pancake, deflated, empty sack boobs after breastfeeding and being pregnant (aside from it being from all the growth also). So because of this & really seeing/feeling zero results from the fenugreek/fennel combo, I've decided to be done with it.

I know, I know. Should give stuff at least 3 months. It's been a bit over 2 though and I just FEEL it isn't working or what's right for me. I just know, you know? So I'm gonna do my cleanse, and then start with vitex, EPO, l-arginine, & PM. 

Still pumping. I do 1-2 hours a day on my left breast. Some days I don't pump my right at all. Still not seeing any growth. Sad

(04-08-2017, 08:22 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Hey all.

Decided to stop taking fenugreek & fennel. Waiting for my milk thistle to arrive (thought it would be here sooner, but apparently it wasn't eligible for Amazon Prime. Go figure.), so in the meantime I am just slowly weaning off of the fenugreek & fennel by taking lower dosages until the milk thistle arrives.

After HappyMe suggested in my "shallow breasts" thread that my breasts may be shallow due to estrogen dominance, I looked into it and I think HappyMe is correct. I really wish I could, but I just can't get my hormones tested at the moment. We just moved & I haven't found a new PCP, not to mention my husband's work is super important right now and I'm not gonna have him take time off just so I can go get my hormones tested so that I can grow boobs lol. Also I have awful TMJ issued and that's going to cost thousands to get repaired.

Anyway, looked into it, and I have a lot of symptoms of estrogen dominance. Not to mention it is SUPER common to be estrogen dominant after pregnancy and breastfeeding. This would explain my pancake boobs after my last pregnancy, also. Probably why MOST women get pancake, deflated, empty sack boobs after breastfeeding and being pregnant (aside from it being from all the growth also). So because of this & really seeing/feeling zero results from the fenugreek/fennel combo, I've decided to be done with it.

I know, I know. Should give stuff at least 3 months. It's been a bit over 2 though and I just FEEL it isn't working or what's right for me. I just know, you know? So I'm gonna do my cleanse, and then start with vitex, EPO, l-arginine, & PM. 

Still pumping. I do 1-2 hours a day on my left breast. Some days I don't pump my right at all. Still not seeing any growth. Sad

Maybe I have the same problem too(a mum breastfed three children), keep us updating please!XX

You know Hannah on here explained why the breasts loose their substance post breastfeeding. Il have to see if I still have the info. 

Go with your gut. 

Each time I tried phytoestrogens it wasn't long before the E Dom symptoms kicked in too. 
Why don't you try the lactogenic type foods like oats , if there's any residual BF hormones left floating around it might stimulate something that way without pushing the hormones back up.

(05-08-2017, 12:14 AM)EllaC Wrote:  You know Hannah on here explained why the breasts loose their substance post breastfeeding. Il have to see if I still have the info. 

Go with your gut. 

Each time I tried phytoestrogens it wasn't long before the E Dom symptoms kicked in too. 
Why don't you try the lactogenic type foods like oats , if there's any residual BF hormones left floating around it might stimulate something that way without pushing the hormones back up.

Hey Ella,

Thanks for the response! That's interesting. I'd love to read about that if you ever come across the info again. Honestly it's just depressing! But I hear that women who previously got big from breastfeeding can get big again from NBE, so fingers crossed! 

I do love oats, so I could try that out. I mean there probably are some hormones still floating about from breastfeeding - I hear about women drying up and weeks later starting up breastfeeding again. I don't want to lactate again though, that's for sure! Those results wouldn't even be permanent. I just figured I'd at least try Vitex and PC in case I'm estrogen dominant due to low progesterone.

(04-08-2017, 11:24 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  

Maybe I have the same problem too(a mum breastfed three children), keep us updating please!XX

Maybe! I mean it's just a theory, but it kind of makes sense. If women tend to be estrogen dominant after having a baby/breastfeeding, and a syptom of estrogen dominance is shallow breasts, it could have a lot to do with it. But who knows. Sounds like we're in the same boat either way.

I'll definitely keep updating!!

Hello, TinyDear!
I just wanted to throw my two cents in here since I'm trying to boost my progesterone levels too. I'd been having some symptoms of E dominance for several months (not severe, but noticeable) and I started using a very small amount of PC during my luteal phase only. That did help a little but  I've recently been trying to come up with ways of getting my body to up its own production of progesterone. So another member on here very generously told me that yarrow herb supposedly helps promote progesterone during the luteal phase, as well as using turmeric. B complex vitamins are also very important for progesterone production as they can help calm and tone the nervous system, reducing stress and fatigue (stress is the arch enemy of progesterone). I've been taking yarrow and b complex for only one cycle and I feel that my progesterone level is already improving some!  You also might want to do some research on iodine/kelp supplementation. Iodine promotes breast tissue health and also feeds the ovaries, which could help with progesterone too. I know there's a lot of controversy surrounding iodine but it is a necessary nutrient for women's health and it is depleted a lot by pregnancy and breastfeeding. There are people nowadays who claim iodine supplementation causes thyroid disease, even though iodine is the main nutrient that the thyroid uses to produce hormones. From my personal research, iodine supplemented along with a reasonable amount of selenium protects the thyroid tissue from any negative effects, and also provides the body with the iodine it needs to function. I'm not an advocate of huge doses of iodine as some recommend BUT a small amount coupled with selenium is very sensible, in my humble opinion. I would think that your body might benefit from any/all of these things, especially post-pregnancy. From what I've read, having a baby (or even more so, having babies in close succession) definitely can tank your progesterone out because there's so much of it being produced during a pregnancy.. which could then shift things toward an E dominant state (i.e not enough progesterone to counter-balance estrogen).

Have you been dealing with TMJ for a  long time?? My mom developed very bad TMJ immediately after her mother passed away (a very emotionally stressful time). She also had started going through menopause at the exact same time. Now I'm definitely NOT saying that yours is related to menopause!! I'm just wondering if the progesterone/hormone imbalance could be partly connected to the TMJ for you.. And maybe improving your progesterone level could improve the TMJ?   Food for thought anyway. Smile

I know I've rambled a lot here and you may already be aware of all this, lol.   But I hope you find solutions to your hormone balance asap so you can feel better, and succeed like crazy with your nbe program!! <3 Smile

Best wishes,
Natural Lady
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

(05-08-2017, 04:03 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  

Hello, TinyDear!
I just wanted to throw my two cents in here since I'm trying to boost my progesterone levels too. I'd been having some symptoms of E dominance for several months (not severe, but noticeable) and I started using a very small amount of PC during my luteal phase only. That did help a little but  I've recently been trying to come up with ways of getting my body to up its own production of progesterone. So another member on here very generously told me that yarrow herb supposedly helps promote progesterone during the luteal phase, as well as using turmeric. B complex vitamins are also very important for progesterone production as they can help calm and tone the nervous system, reducing stress and fatigue (stress is the arch enemy of progesterone). I've been taking yarrow and b complex for only one cycle and I feel that my progesterone level is already improving some!  You also might want to do some research on iodine/kelp supplementation. Iodine promotes breast tissue health and also feeds the ovaries, which could help with progesterone too. I know there's a lot of controversy surrounding iodine but it is a necessary nutrient for women's health and it is depleted a lot by pregnancy and breastfeeding. There are people nowadays who claim iodine supplementation causes thyroid disease, even though iodine is the main nutrient that the thyroid uses to produce hormones. From my personal research, iodine supplemented along with a reasonable amount of selenium protects the thyroid tissue from any negative effects, and also provides the body with the iodine it needs to function. I'm not an advocate of huge doses of iodine as some recommend BUT a small amount coupled with selenium is very sensible, in my humble opinion.    I would think that your body might benefit from any/all of these things, especially post-pregnancy. From what I've read, having a baby (or even more so, having babies in close succession) definitely can tank your progesterone out because there's so much of it being produced during a pregnancy.. which could then shift things toward an E dominant state (i.e not enough progesterone to counter-balance estrogen).

Have you been dealing with TMJ for a  long time?? My mom developed very bad TMJ immediately after her mother passed away (a very emotionally stressful time). She also had started going through menopause at the exact same time. Now I'm definitely NOT saying that yours is related to menopause!! I'm just wondering if the progesterone/hormone imbalance could be partly connected to the TMJ for you.. And maybe improving your progesterone level could improve the TMJ?   Food for thought anyway. Smile

I know I've rambled a lot here and you may already be aware of all this, lol.   But I hope you find solutions to your hormone balance asap so you can feel better, and succeed like crazy with your nbe program!! <3 Smile

Best wishes,
Natural Lady  
Save

Hey!! Thanks sooo much for the response!

All very interesting information. It's so funny you mentioned yarrow, because I literally just closed a tab on my phone that said "vitex vs yarrow" because I wasn't sure which to pick lol. Go figure, I got the vitex. & it came with two bottles at that! So maybe I should try finishing it before trying out yarrow. I did buy PC but my issue is that I like never have a period after getting off the depo shot, so I haven't a clue when my luteal phase is or anything like that. Speaking of PC, the bottle I bought says to rotate where I put it. Should I not put it directly on my breasts every time?

I'm going to make a note of b complex and iodine/kelp in my phone. I've a list in my notes of all the supplements that sound really good and I'm trying to narrow it down to the best ones. Those sound good! & I DID have my kids back to back kind of (the twins were almost 2 when I got pregnant with my son, and before that I was pregnant for 8 weeks and miscarried). And a total of 2 years and 3 months of breastfeeding altogether!

That's also interesting what you said about the TMJ. I'm only 25, and my orthodontist brought it to my attention when I was 17 (it was just a "popping" back then. Now it's very very painful). But it DEFINITELY got worse after I had my son last year! WAY worse. I'm gonna try to pay attention to how it feels when I start working on my progesterone! I'm sure it has to do with stress also, but all of this hormone inbalance stuff is adding up lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon