Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tinydear's NBE Journey

I'm new in my journey of naturally enhancing my breasts. I used to be a small B cup, and I didn't mind at all. My boobs were cute and perky! Then at 21 I became pregnant with twins, and during pregnancy I was a very full C cup. Then I had the babies and started breastfeeding and my boobs got huuuuuuge. Like, 34DD. I finally stopped breastfeeding them at around 13 months, and things went south from there. I mean, literally south. No longer could I even wear my pre-pregnancy bras, and even A cups my breasts couldn't quite fill. And from all the stretching and growing my breasts did, they're covered in stretch marks and the skin is so loose. Even my nipples sadly sag toward the floor. Well, a year and a half later I got pregnant again! So hello big boobs again. Fast forward to now, my twins are almost 4 and my youngest is going on 15 months & I just weaned him from breastfeeding. I also work out a lot and have lost 10 pounds in the past 2 months, which I'm really happy about (5'3", 115 pounds). But my boobs look AWFUL. I must be an AA cup, and no matter what they look awful. Saggy, gross, wrinkled, covered in stretch marks. And I feel so insecure because before me, my husband was with a girl with nearly an E cup. And she was skinny, and they looked nice and perky. So honestly even though I know he loves my boobs, I feel so insecure and just want them to be at least a C cup and to stop sagging so much.

So now that I'm done breastfeeding I've decided to join the NBE train. Because I'm just sick of feeling so insecure. I'm only 25, I shouldn't have grandma boobs. I shouldn't keep my shirt on during sex. It's just ridiculous.

I've begun taking fenugreek, about 4 capsules a day. And saw palmetto, 1 capsule a day. I've also incorporated breast massage and do that 1-2 times a day. Is there anything else I could do? I'm kind of afraid of taking so much estrogen. And is there something better I could use for the breast massage that would speed things up? I use a firming cocoa butter by palmer's but it made my chest break out so now I'm using coconut oil. But is there an oil that actually helps them grow? I read one post about red clover leaf extract. I've only been doing this a week, I just really want advice!

Thank you x

I should also add that my diet is already very rich in protein, since I work out my glutes 2x a week! At least my butt is growing!

Hello! So glad you are taking the natural route! You are the perfect candidate to get awesome results from pumping. I'd start researching that topic on here. Women who had size and lost often get faster and lasting results than those that never had anything. You still being young is going to help with that a lot as well. As someone who took the plunge into supplements/herbs I'd honestly suggest you stay away from them unless you've tried everything else. They are a messy complicated thing that require a lot of trial, error, hormone tests, daily temperature measuring, charting your cycle, etc. to be absolutely accurate with them. *I am a huge hypocrite in this way but ah well* The herbs I've noticed that have given me good results without messing with hormone levels and some even helping them balance are MSM, DIM, Maca, Dandelion Root, and Dong Quai. 

My personal pump preference is the Bosom Beauty but most women use the Noogleberry. 

Happy researching and feel free to message me!

(16-06-2017, 05:14 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Hello! So glad you are taking the natural route! You are the perfect candidate to get awesome results from pumping. I'd start researching that topic on here. Women who had size and lost often get faster and lasting results than those that never had anything. You still being young is going to help with that a lot as well. As someone who took the plunge into supplements/herbs I'd honestly suggest you stay away from them unless you've tried everything else. They are a messy complicated thing that require a lot of trial, error, hormone tests, daily temperature measuring, charting your cycle, etc. to be absolutely accurate with them. *I am a huge hypocrite in this way but ah well* The herbs I've noticed that have given me good results without messing with hormone levels and some even helping them balance are MSM, DIM, Maca, Dandelion Root, and Dong Quai. 

My personal pump preference is the Bosom Beauty but most women use the Noogleberry. 

Thanks for the response, Arwen! Smile

I heard about pumps. My only experience with that is a breast pump for pumping milk hahaha. Obviously not the same thing. Aren't pumps expensive though? It's really not in my funds right now. :'( 

It sounds like I should try different supplements, then. Do you have any experience with PM or BO? I've heard great things about the ones you listed, though! The fenugreek has been good though because I think it brought my period back after being on the depovera birth control shot. I'm on the pill now but my period was all out of whack and I constantly thought I was pregnant! No thanks! lol

(16-06-2017, 05:59 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(16-06-2017, 05:14 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Hello! So glad you are taking the natural route! You are the perfect candidate to get awesome results from pumping. I'd start researching that topic on here. Women who had size and lost often get faster and lasting results than those that never had anything. You still being young is going to help with that a lot as well. As someone who took the plunge into supplements/herbs I'd honestly suggest you stay away from them unless you've tried everything else. They are a messy complicated thing that require a lot of trial, error, hormone tests, daily temperature measuring, charting your cycle, etc. to be absolutely accurate with them. *I am a huge hypocrite in this way but ah well* The herbs I've noticed that have given me good results without messing with hormone levels and some even helping them balance are MSM, DIM, Maca, Dandelion Root, and Dong Quai. 

Thanks for the response, Arwen! Smile

I heard about pumps. My only experience with that is a breast pump for pumping milk hahaha. Obviously not the same thing. Aren't pumps expensive though? It's really not in my funds right now. :'( 

It sounds like I should try different supplements, then. Do you have any experience with PM or BO? I've heard great things about the ones you listed, though! The fenugreek has been good though because I think it brought my period back after being on the depovera birth control shot. I'm on the pill now but my period was all out of whack and I constantly thought I was pregnant! No thanks! lol

Hey, arwen is right about pumping. It's your best bet for growth and perk. And the bosom beauty is amazing! About 200 hundred dollars with the domes. Its electric and much easier and gives faster results in my opinion. Or you can get the noogleberry, for about half that depending what option you get for domes. but I didn't like that at all. Btw, I'm also sensitive to things making me break out. I think you would probably benefit from buying some msm lotion, and adding a few drops of coconut oil and evening primrose oil (which are both good for growing). Peanut oil is also good. And I use that lotion/oil mixture for massage and pumping. Also add some liquid herbs if u want. Works great. You should do chi massage, female deer massage, and lymph drainage massage. Katana's breast massage guide is a great thread to read for that. Fenugreek is a good choice in my opinion, but every person is different. I used to use SP but after further research I find out white peony and reishi are better choices for lowering T. Also, u can look at lotus' threads for info about anything. Look at the foods for boob growth thread. That's a great one! And if you have low progesterone, look into PC or foods/supplements to help with that. You should at least cycle your herbs and stuff in terms of getting more estrogen during F. phase (first half of cycle), and more progesterone during L. phase (second half). You need to know how long your average cycle is for that though. Just reasearch on here as much as you can! I dont know as much as some, but you can ask me anything and ill answer if I can. Btw, sunfood naturals is my choice for msm powder and lotion. Aloe vera is also good for breast growth and they have aloe vera msm gel with coconut oil in it. I'm buying that next. I like greenbush for herbs (organic) or lotus just told me about host defense which I'll be buying for reishi, also organic. I buy my stuff from vitacoast or iherb. Make sure whatever you buy, it's as organic and high quality as possible. Also, look into a derma roller on ebay or at walmart. Cheap, and effective for stretch marks, acne marks, stimulating hair growth, cellulite, wrinkles, etc. You should get one that has multi heads cuz you'll want different needle lengths for different areas. It's scary, but it's actually not painful, I use it on my breasts often cuz it is supposed to help with absorbing whatever u put on your skin. also cuz I had some bad marks when I broke out using the padding for noogle berry domes. Good luck! Oh, and make sure u drink lots of water and do things to stimulate circulation so you will get those nutrients and herbs where they need to be!

If you have to cut to budget version try chinese cupping, around 5-10$ for set and does work same way as any other pump. Think there were 3 success stories on this forum using that method sadly it's not too popular yet. Right now im going with it and I swear it does miracles so yay for pumping in any way. Only down side you have to move cups around breast so its impossible to do anything else except static actions like watching tv or studying.

Hey everyone, thanks so much for the replies.

I measured and I'm 33 inches now, and I got my 30c Victoria's Secret bra in the mail today and it fits perfect, BUT... the left side doesn't fit at all. I'm so depressed at how asymmetrical my breasts are, I caved and asked my husband if he'd be opposed to me purchasing the Kangzhu pump to help fix my problem. It was embarassing but he was very sweet about it.

Do you all think I'll be able to fix the drastic difference if I only pump my left side? It's SO tiny compared to my right side!!!

My only other issue is that my skin on my breasts is sooooo loose and saggy! Especially the skin around my nipples, it makes them just cave in. I don't even know how to explain it. It's awful and I think my breasts would look infinitely better if the skin was firmer!

Currently I am taking fenugreek, saw palmetto, maca, and fennel. I also take biotin for my hair and also birth control. I don't really rub anything onto my breasts when I do the massage but I've been looking into progesterone creams.

Ashley I really appreciate all your advice and for taking the time to type out such a long response! Sorry I didn't get respond sooner! Unfortunately I am doing all this from my phone!

Well I'm hoping it's from not doing much cardio the past week, but I've seemed to have gained a pound or 2. I really hope it's not from any of the supplements, I've heard that maca can cause weight gain. 

More bad news is I was measuring a little over 33 inches yesterday and now today I'm a bit under 33 inches.  Sad My Kangzhu pump should be here on Monday, hoping to see results from that!

The cups came a day early, but unfortunately the pump didn't come also and should be here tomorrow. I couldn't properly test it without the pump, but it seems the cups are too big. Although I'm measuring 33 inches across, my right breast is making up most of that measurement. So my goal to fix my left breast isn't going to happen if the cups don't fit! Sad  Gonna have to search online for a smaller size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon