Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tinydear's NBE Journey

(22-08-2017, 05:54 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(22-08-2017, 05:32 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(22-08-2017, 02:34 PM)tinydear Wrote:  So I recently hit the 2 week mark with PM, so I started taking 2 capsules a day as the bottle suggests, and today was my luteal phase but now I'm spotting. I'm thinking it either wasn't time to start taking 2 a day, or I shouldn't have had one this morning. Going to stop taking it for now, until my next "real" period. No idea if this means I'm still in luteal phase or not. Even applied PC today. :\

Forgot to add: Really bad stomach cramps today, and diarrhea. But I might just be sick - one of my daughters had diarrhea yesterday and my son had it a few days ago.

Hi Tiny!

I'm not an expert when it comes to PM, so hopefully someone else can give you more info too. But in my opinion it does sound like maybe you took a little too much. I've heard of ladies spotting some on too much PM. Were you planning to take the PM only during your follicular phase (i.e., "cycle" it) or take it throughout the whole month? PM is a strong phytoestrogen and I think you said you were having symptoms of estrogen dominance, didn't you?

Hope your tummy issues are just  a minor thing that will clear up very soon!! Feel better!!

Hey! Smile

Yes, you're correct about all of that haha. The reason I ended up taking PM is I did a small milk thistle cleanse so I thought I'd be good to go, and since my period started it seemed like the perfect time to begin it. Maybe it would have been if I hadn't taken 2 capsules, or a second one this morning!

The reason I changed my mind last minute about cycling PM was I read someone else's program where they didn't cycle and their growth was amazing. Guess I wasn't really being smart about it. Sad

Thank you very much! I hope so also! It really just disrupts my entire day.

Hi! Smile

Yeah, maybe it was just a bit too much for you since you're trying to get your progesterone leveled out.  You could try taking a smaller PM dose just during follicular for a few months and see how you do on that. Then you could ramp up a little if you're not having any issues. Just my two cents of course.. Smile

I'm like that too. I see how someone else got great results doing something and then I want to do it too, hahaha. It's all trial and error really to see what does/doesn't work for our own bodies.

For diarrhea, you might try sprinkling a good amount of cinnamon powder on some applesauce (or whatever else you like to eat with cinnamon). Doing that a couple times a day (just until it clears up) has helped me before.  It's worth a try, and it tastes good.. Wink

[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

(22-08-2017, 09:23 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(22-08-2017, 02:34 PM)tinydear Wrote:  So I recently hit the 2 week mark with PM, so I started taking 2 capsules a day as the bottle suggests, and today was my luteal phase but now I'm spotting. I'm thinking it either wasn't time to start taking 2 a day, or I shouldn't have had one this morning. Going to stop taking it for now, until my next "real" period. No idea if this means I'm still in luteal phase or not. Even applied PC today. :\

Forgot to add: Really bad stomach cramps today, and diarrhea. But I might just be sick - one of my daughters had diarrhea yesterday and my son had it a few days ago.

Hi Tiny!

I'm not an expert when it comes to PM, so hopefully someone else can give you more info too. But in my opinion it does sound like maybe you took a little too much. I've heard of ladies spotting some on too much PM. Were you planning to take the PM only during your follicular phase (i.e., "cycle" it) or take it throughout the whole month? PM is a strong phytoestrogen and I think you said you were having symptoms of estrogen dominance, didn't you?

Hope your tummy issues are just  a minor thing that will clear up very soon!! Feel better!!

Hey! Smile

Yes, you're correct about all of that haha. The reason I ended up taking PM is I did a small milk thistle cleanse so I thought I'd be good to go, and since my period started it seemed like the perfect time to begin it. Maybe it would have been if I hadn't taken 2 capsules, or a second one this morning!

The reason I changed my mind last minute about cycling PM was I read someone else's program where they didn't cycle and their growth was amazing. Guess I wasn't really being smart about it. Sad

Hi! Smile

Yeah, maybe it was just a bit too much for you since you're trying to get your progesterone leveled out.  You could try taking a smaller PM dose just during follicular for a few months and see how you do on that. Then you could ramp up a little if you're not having any issues. Just my two cents of course.. Smile

I'm like that too. I see how someone else got great results doing something and then I want to do it too, hahaha. It's all trial and error really to see what does/doesn't work for our own bodies.

For diarrhea, you might try sprinkling a good amount of cinnamon powder on some applesauce (or whatever else you like to eat with cinnamon). Doing that a couple times a day (just until it clears up) has helped me before.  It's worth a try, and it tastes good.. Wink

Save

Oh nice! I have cinnamon powder. Maybe I could put it in oatmeal or something. It's gotten a bit better but I've been to the toilet quite a lot today. So has my daughter! D:

I also think I should take a smaller dosage of it next time. Unfortunately these capsules aren't the type I can cut in half, so I searched online and found some with a MUCH lower dosage!

Yep, it's definitely not a "one size fits all" type deal when it comes to NBE!!!

There are many ways to increase the size of the breasts after or during breastfeeding. It can be increased through exercise, massage, diet and lifestyle habits.

Exercises
Simple exercises can help you to bring back the shape and size of the breasts. Pushups Lie on your back. Let the palms rest on the ground. List the knees of the ground. Lower your body and then raise it. Repeat this for ten times and relax.

Massages
Massages are more effective when done after having a bath. Applying massage creams or breast enhancement creams may yield better results. The pressure applied must be gentle because heavy pressure can damage the lymphatic vessels. The right techniques of massage must be followed. You can do it yourself or ask your partner to do it for you.

Diet
Surprisingly, what you eat can make a difference in increasing your cup size. There are certain foods to increase your breast size naturally. To guide you better, here are everyday foods that help increase breast size. Fenugreek seeds, Garlic, Dairy products, Cherries and berries, Flax seeds and sesame seeds and Fruits and vegetables

Lifestyle habits
Keep your spine straight while standing and sitting. Use a well-fitting bra to prevent the breasts from sagging. Some women don’t wear bras while breastfeeding. This is not good for your breasts. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Avoid drinking soda drinks.

The natural ways take time to show the results but it is the safest method. You need a lot of patience and sincere efforts if you want to see the expected results.

(22-08-2017, 10:05 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

Hi Tiny!

Hey! Smile

Hi! Smile

Save

Oh nice! I have cinnamon powder. Maybe I could put it in oatmeal or something. It's gotten a bit better but I've been to the toilet quite a lot today. So has my daughter! D:

I also think I should take a smaller dosage of it next time. Unfortunately these capsules aren't the type I can cut in half, so I searched online and found some with a MUCH lower dosage!

Yep, it's definitely not a "one size fits all" type deal when it comes to NBE!!!

Hope you and your daughter are feeling better this morning! Smile

I think getting the smaller dose of PM is a good idea. I've even read that sometimes smaller amounts can do more for NBE than large doses.

Oh, wouldn't it be soooo nice if it WAS one-size-fits-all??!!
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

(23-08-2017, 03:03 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(22-08-2017, 10:05 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(22-08-2017, 05:32 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hi Tiny!

Hey! Smile

Hi! Smile

Save

Hope you and your daughter are feeling better this morning! Smile

I think getting the smaller dose of PM is a good idea. I've even read that sometimes smaller amounts can do more for NBE than large doses.

Oh, wouldn't it be soooo nice if it WAS one-size-fits-all??!!
Save

Thank you!! We are, actually! I'm not sure what it was but I'm thankful it only lasted a day. Now I can hopefully catch up on what I didn't do yesterday. 

I've heard before (& seen on here) that smaller doses can be better! So interesting. I just figured Ainterol was the best brand since it's what I usually hear so much about. I also hadn't even though to check off of Amazon & eBay for PM supplements. *facepalm* It's like I forget there other sites lol. 

And YES it would be!!! If that were the case everyone on here would be growing like crazy haha.

(23-08-2017, 05:57 AM)nanakante Wrote:  There are many ways to increase the size of the breasts after or during breastfeeding. It can be increased through exercise, massage, diet and lifestyle habits.

Exercises
Simple exercises can help you to bring back the shape and size of the breasts. Pushups Lie on your back. Let the palms rest on the ground. List the knees of the ground. Lower your body and then raise it. Repeat this for ten times and relax.

Massages
Massages are more effective when done after having a bath. Applying massage creams or breast enhancement creams may yield better results. The pressure applied must be gentle because heavy pressure can damage the lymphatic vessels. The right techniques of massage must be followed. You can do it yourself or ask your partner to do it for you.

Diet
Surprisingly, what you eat can make a difference in increasing your cup size. There are certain foods to increase your breast size naturally. To guide you better, here are everyday foods that help increase breast size. Fenugreek seeds, Garlic, Dairy products, Cherries and berries, Flax seeds and sesame seeds and Fruits and vegetables

Lifestyle habits
Keep your spine straight while standing and sitting. Use a well-fitting bra to prevent the breasts from sagging. Some women don’t wear bras while breastfeeding. This is not good for your breasts. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Avoid drinking soda drinks.

The natural ways take time to show the results but it is the safest method. You need a lot of patience and sincere efforts if you want to see the expected results.

Thank you! I'm glad you mentioned good posture because I tend to slouch and my breasts DEFINITELY look better when I stand up straight. I also only ever wore nursing bras when breastfeeding, so I don't know how much good that did. & I only just recently got my first "perfect fitting" bra in yeeeears. I was wearing a 32 band and that wasn't working out well at all. I mostly prefer not to wear a bra at all though, so I hope I haven't been stunting growth by doing that? I figured it's better not to wear one... Maybe just like with everything else, it's better for some and worse for others?

The massages I do daily, and unfortunately I cannot do push-ups or any workouts that require me to get on my hands and knees because I have diastasis recti & it makes my condition worse. But I have been looking into other chest workouts! 

Thanks again!!

(23-08-2017, 06:34 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(23-08-2017, 05:57 AM)nanakante Wrote:  There are many ways to increase the size of the breasts after or during breastfeeding. It can be increased through exercise, massage, diet and lifestyle habits.

Exercises

Massages

Diet

Lifestyle habits

Thank you! I'm glad you mentioned good posture because I tend to slouch and my breasts DEFINITELY look better when I stand up straight. I also only ever wore nursing bras when breastfeeding, so I don't know how much good that did. & I only just recently got my first "perfect fitting" bra in yeeeears. I was wearing a 32 band and that wasn't working out well at all. I mostly prefer not to wear a bra at all though, so I hope I haven't been stunting growth by doing that? I figured it's better not to wear one... Maybe just like with everything else, it's better for some and worse for others?

The massages I do daily, and unfortunately I cannot do push-ups or any workouts that require me to get on my hands and knees because I have diastasis recti & it makes my condition worse. But I have been looking into other chest workouts! 

Thanks again!!

I'm with you, Tiny! I hate wearing a bra, lol!!!  I only put one on when I have to and I do think that my boobies feel like they get much better circulation when I don't have one on. I've also jerked the underwire out of some of my bras!  Big Grin  They're a lot more comfortable.

(23-08-2017, 06:46 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(23-08-2017, 06:34 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

Exercises

Massages

Diet

Lifestyle habits

Thanks again!!

I'm with you, Tiny! I hate wearing a bra, lol!!!  I only put one on when I have to and I do think that my boobies feel like they get much better circulation when I don't have one on. I've also jerked the underwire out of some of my bras!  Big Grin  They're a lot more comfortable.

I hate underwires!!! Haha. Hooray for free boobies! :p

So I just pulled up a photo from July 3rd and compared it to a photo of today, and I think I might see a difference!!! Maybe I just WANT to see a difference so I'm imagining things, but they definitely look plumper and like there's some more volume there? & my breasts look more symmetrical now. I guess something I'm doing must be working, because I don't really pump my right breast and it's also looking "meatier." 

It was tough finding a good comparison photo though. I want my stance and the lighting to be EXACTLY the same, you know?

I'm still not sure if I want to share any images with you guys or not. I'll think about it!!

Hey everyone! 

So I didn't pump yesterday or today (I don't usually pump over the weekend), but I've been measuring at 34" for the past few days! I don't know if it's permanent or not, maybe it's this luteal swelling I've heard of, but either way I'm happy about it because I've never measured at 34 inches before. As a matter of fact, at first measure today, I measured at nearly 34.5". I tried again and was only about 34 1/4", so it was probably how I held the tape lol.

I figured since I've been seeing progress, I'll update everyone on how my program has changed. I'm no longer taking fenugreek, fennel, or maca. I ran out of maca though so that's why I stopped taking it. I took 2 bottles total of it and ran out a few weeks ago. I also just ran out of saw palmetto and have been drinking spearmint tea in place of it (please correct me if that was the wrong thing to replace it with, please!), but this is very recent so I'll keep saw palmetto on my program list since it may have contributed to growth (I'm actually wondering if I should get a third bottle of SP). 

Anyway here's what is currently in my program:

L-Arginine 1000mg 3x a day
MSM powder 2000mg 2-3x a day
Vitamin C powder 2500mg 1x a day
Vitamin D3 5000 IU 1x a day
Probiotic 1x a day
Super B-Complex 1x a day
Kelp 225mcg 1x a day
Selenium 200mcg 1x a day
Biotin 10,000mcg 1x a day (For my hair)
Saw Palmetto 1000mg 1x a day
Milk Thistle 500mg 2x a day (This is just for another week or so)
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 3x a day (I might start cycling with this during follicular phase instead of not cycling, let me know what you guys think)
Spearmint tea 1-2x a day

During follicular phase this month I added to my program 1 capsule of 500mg Pueraria Mirifica for 14 days, and then for 2 days after that I upped my dose to 2 capsules a day but made myself start spotting. I probably shouldn't have upped my dose, or taken it past my follicular phase. I have seen growth though and PM very well may have contributed so next follicular phase I'm going to try a lower dose of PM, 1x a day, and only during my follicular phase. 

During luteal phase I have been applying 20mg of progesterone cream. Will only be doing this during luteal phase.

I use my large Kangzhu breast pump about 5 days a week, 2 hours a day (broken up into two 1 hour sessions). I mostly only pump my left breast, as I can't wear both domes at the same time & even when I try to pump my right breast alone the dome falls off because I can't do more than 3 pumps on that side without it going purple. Thinking I'll get XL Noogleberry as soon as my left breast catches up to my right.

I massage 1-2 times a day, 360 chi rotations. I switch out massage oils. I've used almond oil as a carrier oil with essential oils cinnamon, fennel, geranium, peppermint, and clove. I also use this massage oil by Bio Marine Spa I think it is? I saw someone on here mention the lotion so I thought I'd try out the massage oil. It's what I've been using most of the time lately.

Anyway I think that's it! I also drink plenty of water and eat loads of protein!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon